Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Am Fast Losing My Faith. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Fast Losing My Faith. (812 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church / How I Built My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by philGeo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hello Brothers/Sisters, i am Christian by faith what i want is help, suddenly i just lose hope i don't like attending service but after i see people coming back from service i always regret why i did not go, more than five years i been seeking admission but i don't use to get admission but this year i got admission and all my investment i have been doing through my Mother because she is aware about my School plan and she give me assurance that the money is intact but when i request for it she only sent me #20,000 instead of #50,000 thousand i am just disappointed and they university is about to close registration. Suicide thinking some time comes my head.
Re: I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by IME1: 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
shocked
1st be strong
2nd don't lose faith
3rd I don't believe your mom swindled you of 30k she probably used somewhere that is tied down for a while
4th suicide is a crime in Nigeria (strange law)
5th you are not alone
6th there are people who love you, I don't know you but that you are made in God's image I love you and know God loves you most
7th love yourself, love your life, it's a privilege
8th school is not the determinant of a successful life.
9th your admission will not go and you will meet the registration by God’s grace
10th it's always darkest before dawn. Be strong now and persevere so you don't lose your future glory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by Litesanti(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ur mum disappointing and ur faith, how does it relate
Re: I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by philGeo(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Litesanti:
Ur mum disappointing and ur faith, how does it relate
Please i need your prayer.
Re: I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by greatnaija01: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
if I slap you, the loose nut in your head will tighten...

- YOU are young yet too lazy to work or get into business
- MUST YOU GO TO SCHOOL? those who didnt go stand a better chance at success than those who went and wasted years learning what will not work in the REAL WORLD
- 5 years is enough to master a skill if you understood your purpose or god given talent.... but you sit around waiting for school

- also it is clear that you are PRAYERLESS and waiting for things to just work out... for if you were prayerful and you heard God then you would have known what to do. I can nt be mild with u because you have no excuse....

STOP WHINNING and get busy making your life count..school or no school... before u come her to talk cock n bull stories.

philGeo:
Hello Brothers/Sisters, i am Christian by faith what i want is help, suddenly i just lose hope i don't like attending service but after i see people coming back from service i always regret why i did not go, more than five years i been seeking admission but i don't use to get admission but this year i got admission and all my investment i have been doing through my Mother because she is aware about my School plan and she give me assurance that the money is intact but when i request for it she only sent me #20,000 instead of #50,000 thousand i am just disappointed and they university is about to close registration. Suicide thinking some time comes my head.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by IME1: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
I pray with you Phil that the Holy Spirit rekindle your joy and fire of love and remind you that you are a child of grace. Christ in you is the hope of glory
Re: I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by philGeo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
greatnaija01:

- MUST YOU GO TO SCHOOL? those who didnt go stand a better chance at success than those who went and wasted years learning what will not work in the REAL WORLD
- 5 years is enough to master a skill if you understood your purpose or god given talent.... but you sit around waiting for school

- also it is clear that you are PRAYERLESS and waiting for things to just work out... for if you were prayerful and you heard God then you would have known what to do. I can nt be mild with u because you have no excuse....

STOP WHINNING and get busy making your life count..school or no school... before u come her to talk cock n bull stories.

Thank you Brother.
Re: I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by Oricha62(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
philGeo:
Distance between you and your creator is far ,that is why.
Remember your purpose in this life,also know that this world is temporary but hereafter is everlasting.

1 Like

Re: I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by philGeo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
IME1:
shocked
1st be strong
2nd don't lose faith
3rd I don't believe your mom swindled you of 30k she probably used somewhere that is tied down for a while
5th you are not alone
6th there are people who love you, I don't know you but that you are made in God's image I love you and know God loves you most
9th your admission will not go and you will meet the registration by God’s grace
10th it's always darkest before dawn. Be strong now and persevere so you don't lose your future glory
Thank you sir.
Re: I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
philGeo:

Think well before you commit suicide. The pains you gon put on your mom, fam and friends.

If your mom had more, she woulda given it to you. You don't know challenges she is facing too.

Call your Uncles for assistance, if you can.

And see just forget those years you missed admission. Life no be competition.

Good Luck!
Re: I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by powerkey: 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
I the name of Jesus, receive your faith and strength back now.

I command every discouragement, weakness and distraction to your faith to disappear now.

Be free and be strong. be of good courage.

Look for a living church around and join them.
Re: I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by philGeo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
IME1:
shocked
1st be strong
2nd don't lose faith
5th you are not alone
Thank sir, i am now a student
Re: I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by philGeo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
powerkey:
I the name of Jesus, receive your faith and strength back now.

I command every discouragement, weakness and distraction to your faith to disappear now.

Be free and be strong. be of good courage.

Look for a living church around and join them.
Thank you sir, i am now a student, you really help me.
Re: I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by IME1: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
philGeo:
Thank sir, i am now a student

Aren't you a great man?
Yes, you are!
Congratulations
As you have seen the beginning you will see the end in record time in
Jesus name, amen
Re: I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by powerkey: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
philGeo:
Thank you sir, i am now a student, you really help me.
Congratulations my brother.

I am happy for you. I assure you that God will see you through as long as you hold him strongly.

And always be in touch so u can always encourage and pray with you.

May the peace of the Lord which is beyond comprehension be with you.
Re: I Am Fast Losing My Faith. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
greatnaija01:

God bless you for this message. I was in a similar place with the op in terms of academics but I made my 1st million about two years ago when I focused on what I could do and built on it.

Kudos.

(1) (Reply)

Blasphemy On Jesus Christ / God Is Dead. God Remains Dead. / David Ibiyeomie Shuts Down Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.