Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. (5920 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by SIaye: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
mediocre:
Keep kwayet and enjoy the attention. Won't last long o

Shift abeg. Sounds like iamJ

Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by pepethemaniac: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lol dude. Your mental immaturity is outstanding. Thank your stars i'm not near a PC, would have carefully showed you how mentally handicapped you are.
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by mediocre(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
SIaye:

Shift abeg. Sounds like iamJ
You're clearly deluded grin grin grin...anyway if this your story is true sha, try dey use condom ehn, e no too cost. Don't make the same mistakes your father made, we have enough fööls in the world already.
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by Newboss(m): 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Troll alert! angry

Attention seeking at its peak! angry

Obviously that slayer of a guy! angry
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by SIaye: 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:
This is what happens when your preeq no get shoulder!

When you were Cumming inside her you didn't see it Coming as a baby for you.

You were feeling like a fvckboi while Cumming , roaring like a lion and your eyeballz turning around like an Akara on fire, now sexy karma dn kolombi you.

Or were you expecting your Cum you gave to form Iphone X or Moi Moi and Come out for you?

Hahahahahahaha, Comedians
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by SIaye: 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Snow02:
shoulda been more careful, a lot of girls out are looking for a come up you have to suck it up and accept your responsibility you don't have to marry her just do it for your kid nothing wrong in having a baby Mama you messed up but you gotta move forward

Thanks noted..
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by Marshalxv(m): 12:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Lol,congrats bro Your side chick just got herself promoted!
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by SIaye: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Some guys are hypocritical idiots tho.

You call her cruel for not being selfish enough to kill her child. You're giving her 100k to kill her blood and she's not interested even tho you guys are not really cool atm because of that, she's cruel. So what word do we give her if she decides to kill her child for 150k? "considerate"?

Would you keep a child for a guy you don't love? Be honest
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by makydebbie(f): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2018
SIaye:

Would you keep a child for a guy you don't love? Be honest
Yes I will.
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by SIaye: 12:22am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Yes I will.

cry

Okay then.... I have heard you

I'll let her keep it then..
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by coolh3ad(m): 12:22am On Jan 16, 2018
SIaye:

Abeg swerve mad woman, who call you for here? Them they count fish them still they count crayfish join? I wouldn't need opinion if yours was the only on earth. undecided

But Bros. Why na? . You fall "our" hand oo. You should be able talk to your side chick na. Belle of all things. I don't know oo but I feel you need to be calm with this side chick of yours oooo since you no want the belle. You need to do everything possible to convince her that you are not ready for this...Everything possible I mean oo. I hope you understand......Just be calm with her and very convincing.....I trust you sha....
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by coolh3ad(m): 12:25am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Yes I will.

Easier said than done.....would you even date a guy you dont love talk less of having him impregnate you.....
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by SIaye: 12:29am On Jan 16, 2018
coolh3ad:

But Bros. Why na? . You fall "our" hand oo. You should be able talk to your side chick na. Belle of all things. I don't know oo but I feel you need to be calm with this side chick of yours oooo since you no want the belle. You need to do everything possible to convince her that you are not ready for this...Everything possible I mean oo. I hope you understand......Just be calm with her and very convincing.....I trust you sha....

Aiit bro thanks. I have tried my best to talk her into removing it but it's not working, I just let her keep it then, I have always wanted a baby though just kind of sad it wasn't from the right person, I just they reason how my current gf will feel when she finds out. Choi

Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by makydebbie(f): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2018
coolh3ad:

Easier said than done.....would you even date a guy you dont love talk less of having him impregnate you.....
That's why I won't even get myself in a compromising situation.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by Originalsly: 12:32am On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmmmm......I can't have a child with a girl I don't love...it is not right......but it is right in your mind to have the girl remove the pregnancy. Wow!
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by coolh3ad(m): 12:36am On Jan 16, 2018
SIaye:

Aiit bro thanks. I have tried my best to talk her into removing it but it's not working, I just let her keep it then, I have always wanted a baby though just kind of sad it wasn't from the right person, I just they reason how my current gf will feel when she finds out. Choi

Ahhhh. Boss. Are you sure you are ready for this. I am 95percent sure you might end up marrying your "side chick".. she knows what she is doing. Well, the ball.is in your court sha.....
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by coolh3ad(m): 12:37am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
That's why I won't even get myself in a compromising situation.

Well said. You no fall my hand. Nice one Cutie.....
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by SIaye: 12:39am On Jan 16, 2018
coolh3ad:

Ahhhh. Boss. Are you sure you are ready for this. I am 95percent sure you might end up marrying your "side chick".. she knows what she is doing. Well, the ball.is in your court sha.....

She they crase, marry her ke, her jazz nor strong reach like that, instead na me go jazz her. Since she won't abort it. I will let her give birth and I will do dna test to see if truly the kid is mine. Because you know, the truth is I will be damned to abandon my child because I hate the mother.
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by makydebbie(f): 12:40am On Jan 16, 2018
coolh3ad:

Well said. You no fall my hand. Nice one Cutie.....
I no fit na. wink
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by Safiia(f): 12:40am On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
You are a mad man...

You can't have a baby with a lady you do not love but you had unprotected sexual inter course with her..... I pray she refuse to abort the baby.. A poor lady somewhere thinks she is dating a loyal guy.... Cheats everywhere.
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by coolh3ad(m): 12:42am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
I no fit na. wink

Lol.. Chop better knuckle... **winks**
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by coolh3ad(m): 12:45am On Jan 16, 2018
SIaye:

She they crase, marry her ke, her jazz nor strong reach like that, instead na me go jazz her. Since she won't abort it. I will let her give birth and I will do dna test to see if truly the kid is mine. Because you know, the truth is I will be damned to abandon my child because I hate the mother.

Because you know, the truth is I will be damned to abandon my child because I hate the mother.. True talk. You have a very good point there....I guess you got your own plan sha. No wahala. Nothing do you baba!!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by makydebbie(f): 12:48am On Jan 16, 2018
coolh3ad:

Lol.. Chop better knuckle... **winks**
Yes boss! tongue

Goodnight dear.
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by coolh3ad(m): 12:50am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Yes boss! tongue

Goodnight dear.

Have a wonderful night's rest dear........
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by tifany89(m): 1:14am On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=SIaye post=64234104][/quote]
Lol this guy e be like na joke you they o
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by SIaye: 7:07am On Jan 16, 2018
tifany89:

Lol this guy e be like na joke you they o

I'm serious but weiten man go do na.
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by Davryme(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
SIaye:

Mehn she has anger issue, I told her to come see me tomorrow, moreover I tried letting peace reign but I don't know what's wrong with this bish, I even suggested we make up told her to apologize, drop her pride and maybe we can work things out and come to a reasonable agreement. She said "excuse me, hey, stop it dear, just stop that, I don't want to have anything to do with you" bro you can imagine, how rude. She wasn't like this at first when I met her, okay you don't want to have anything to do with me why you wan come keep the baby, you wan suffer the child ni angry

Wow... She is really ready for the drama. Is she working or in school ? If u know u can go see her at your best convenient time. I suggest u do. If u possibly know her schedule. Surprise her by not letting her know u are around. You really don't have much choice than to extremely pet her. So things can be sorted out. If after u try, u might have no choice than give her space. I am sure when she's ready she will get in touch with you.
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by CuddleBear(f): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Baffles one how y'all can't stick to one partner

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by zeezeegal(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
U Mumu Sha... Not Surprise If One Guy Dy Shine Ur Main Chick Congo For One Corner. U No Love Am But U Love To Shine Her Congo.. Oya Begin Love The Wahala Wey Follow D Matter. Onura
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by GoodFaith: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buy Market
U are a winner congratulation
Please don't forget to invite me for the naming ceremony
U are a daddy now
Go start buying baby clothes
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by GoodFaith: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
The karma of f*cking over a good
girl, is the bitch you end up with.
She's your karma.
devil like u
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by lexotan(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bro,congrat,
meanwhile......
I dey sell baby wares,baby food,diapers e.t.c

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. / I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: / Women Why do u No Longer Care To Marry Handsome Men....PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.