Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters (34487 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by masada: 5:43am On Jan 16, 2018
people have lost confidence in this government

esp wit buharis body language

buharists thought he was the second coming of the messiah

I gues this is the best he can offer

but the least of what we wanted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 16, 2018
Paperwhite:
Good morning! Pls how can I highlight a word(which keys) as you just did-I mean the statement you bolded up here? Thanks sir.

Select the sentence, while selected, click on the tab with capital B on it above the smileys, then click submit..
Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Paperwhite(m): 5:50am On Jan 16, 2018
Esseite:

Select the sentence, while selected, click on the tab with capital B on it above the smileys, then click submit..
Thank you so much dearie.Big up.
Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by eightsin(m): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2018
this is a joke right!!!

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Themandator: 8:21am On Jan 16, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

Source:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/01/15/efcc%E2%80%99s-attempt-arrest-abba-kyari-sparks-panic-aso-rock

Mo sense in this story. He denied wanting to arrest Kyari but won't disclose to the C-in-C if there was any investigation of his Chief of staff ...Did Magu make himself the Efcc boss or somebody appointed him to that office?

The grounds of that villa is covered by immunity and besides , those soldiers from the brigade of guards won't even allow that happens within that precinct unless the order comes from the commander of the brigade.

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by zakim(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Odingo1: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2018
It is stage managed, they can arrest him and release him later

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Awoo88: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2018
ivandragon:
if magu can't arrest him, he should freeze his bank accounts & those of his family & friends, seal up all kyari's properties, raid his houses... or isn't that the efcc way anymore?

jokers in power...
dem never born magu well reach that level. If him try am for morning, dem go sack for afternoon putam.for jail for nights.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by vineyardfarms: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2018
Throwback:
If true, it would have been a great occurrence.

USA FORMER PRESIDENT OBAMA WOULD BE GREATLY DISAPPOINTED AT SOME OF HIS CHOICE HE MADE FOR AND AGAINST FORMER REGIME.
EFCC SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DO THEIR WORK. EVIL MUST BE ARRESTED NOW OR COME NEXT GOVERNMENT,

EVIL MUST BOW BEFORE GOOD.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by dynicks(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2018
stage- managed.....u guys should keep it up k.....waiting for the next episode

2 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by gurunlocker: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2018
There's no better script writer than APC writer...

2 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Lomprico2: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Another apc propaganda! We are not deceived! undecided

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by otil1: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
What sort of govt is this senile Buhari even running ? i am getting more confused by the day

Me too cry

2 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by MrMcJay(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Another week, another story.

All these funny stories from the Presidency and the APC usually happen at beginnings of the week to keep public discussion away from their incompetence and the genocide in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2018
this arrest will not work ok...the man at the top will be theire to protect him..but for how long?

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by punisha: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2018
these morons be trying so hard to shift our attention from Nigeria's current issues... God will frustrate them one by one... smh

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by 2016easy2017: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2018
Hi, fellow NairaLanders.
I seriously need help from you guys.
I noticed that any month in which we have seriously bad electric supply, the PHCL/NEPA staff brings bills that’s not like the usual type. It looks like photocopy from the suppose original one. They probably make this photocopies and distribute (without the consent of the management). They say “the printing machine is faulty”. This happens whenever we had a month of very bad power supply, like last December.
Pls. what do I do. I believe something illegal is on.
Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2018
omenimeh:
good morning all nairalanders, please I need financial help of 12k... last night was the worst and most painful of my life, i cried till middle of the night... i have two decayed tooth on the lower inner part of my tooth and the pain is out of this world, the private hospital I went said is 6k each for removal and honestly I don't have that... I could send whatever proof to any kind heart that wants to help and also if there is a dentist in the house who would rather help in service, I could come over to wherever in Lagos the person wants me to, I have never done this before but was told by a friend to try... the pain is a little down at the moment comparing to last night.. pleaseeeee... 3176455019, fcmb.. 09060661825.. thanks in anticipation

Contact the E-Helpers network

They can be reached here
Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Claumy2(m): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2018
...an organized story/event to make some gullible believe that Buhari is not who he is...

taaah!!! gbafuo nu dia...

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by SladeWilson(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
What sort of govt is this senile Buhari even running ? i am getting more confused by the day
I swear to god Whenever i see your post i just skip it haha because i know it's full of shiiit.

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 16, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

Source:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/01/15/efcc%E2%80%99s-attempt-arrest-abba-kyari-sparks-panic-aso-rock

Useless Stories.

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by trutbetold: 9:28am On Jan 16, 2018
What is an attempt? They should arrest him. Its all propaganda, getting Sahara Reporter to carry it doesn't make any difference.

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Truckpusher(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Anytime you see your Government championing a cause that doesn't make any sense ,just be aware that they are doing something very horrible behind your backs

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2018
SladeWilson:

I swear to god Whenever i see your post i just skip it haha because i know it's full of shiiit.

Anyone that cant see anything wrong with this evil govt needs help..Oya run along and keep skipping my post till you skip ya destiny cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Sultannayef: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2018
This is not possible. EFCC can never do that.

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by Dagoma: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2018
fergie001:
I re-live those nights when we sat round on Sunday Nights to watch TALES BY MOONLIGHT,was fun.

One of the stories told was this.
These people think we are still daft sef....mtchew
The kind wisdom wey hunger don give us ehn?
Solomon dey learn work?

All I will say is Guard and Guide your PVC jealously.

... And I could remember a novel 'Tell It To The Birds' by James Hardly Chase.
Not guarding PVC alone, plus wisdom/sacrifice to protect your votes.

1 Like

Re: Efcc’s Attempt To Arrest Abba Kyari Sparks Panic In Aso Rock - Sahara Reporters by MrMakaveli20(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2018
EFCC wants to arrest Abba Kyari, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? The head of the infamous cabal!?! Highly impossible

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup / Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.