Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen (2944 Views)

Buhari Using Fulani Herdsmen For Jihad / Southerners Using Fulani Herdsmen To Divide North - Ango Abdullahi / Buhari Using Fulani Herdsmen To Fight Silent Jihad On Christians - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by dealslip(f): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
blackfase:
Thanks for ur piece of admonition. Like I have already indicated, I feel a huge dose of regret and I'm never d type to shy away from accepting my mistakes. But I never chose dis bigot as a spite, not at all. As a matter of fact, i never saw him as a bigot, that was d least of my concerns then (poor judgement maybe). And for d records, i didnt even vote Jonathan in 2011, cos somehow i knew he'd screw things up, lo! i was vindicated. My point here was i hoped he couldve convinced someone like me to change my perception for his nxt show or failing that, at least keep his old brigade that voted him. Then again, my choice was based on a deep conviction that our chief tribalist had tons of integrity and discipline, two main planks d "shithole" was in dire need of from a sound leader (which apparently is/was a hogswash or smokescreen) then, as I did even in 2011, and I wouldve done even against an Obj, my kinsman, Ive always thought of him as an upright personality, save his stiff mien as a soldier, even though events have proven my choice of him as a catastrophic error, but then one is only availed this revelation in restrospect. But again, I still maintain Jonathan was a monumental failure who overtly and covertly gave a horde of voters no choice than to go for the "creature"....

My dear it wasn't because Jonathan was a failure but because you bought the propaganda of the APC. The propaganda used by the West to paint Gaddafi as a ruthless, demonic and suppressive leader, today you and I know who the real devils are and that life in Libya under Ghaddaffi was better than life in the US. Today Libya has lost it peace forever and can never be one again, rebels, militant and the West has taken over. Samething is happening in Nigeria today Anyone who heard Buhari's quote on Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and Sharia before the election should have understood his core values. It wasn't Jonathan that was the problem it was the ears of the people. Itching to hear what they wanted to hear. I do admit there is corruption in the country but my only reason for supporting GEJ for a reelection was so he could comeback to implement the recommendations of the CONFAB were restructuring to an extent could be achieved. What most Nigerians didn't realize was that the entire North in hand with their accomplices down South voted against the loss of their livehood not against GEJ. They saw they were about to lose their source of income if GEJ came back. It wasn't about corruption but about loss of business If Nigeria became a restructured country especially were the North is very unproductive. If anyone thinks they would vote PMB out next election such person should have a rethink. He has every machinery of force under his belt from the military to the herdsmen. Nigerians will be intimidated, oppressed and suppressed in the buildup to elections, at the election and after. Except he decides not to run. Do you think he turns a deaf ear to all your complaint because he is deaf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by Loveijaw: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Billyonaire:
It is not just Islamization, while your dreams are to go abroad and live a better life, their Agenda is to terrorise your villages into fear of going to farm, then they will control the food supply, and hoard if necessary, making you hungry and frustrated enough for them to move in with their cows and invade and live inside your bushes waiting for Colonies to be approved.

That is how to invade a people whose dreams includes living abroad or raising kids abroad (who will never come home, they hardly come home except to attend the burial of their parents), and there is no home cos the Fulani owns everything to the Ocean.

I am not against them, I am just impressed how Usman Dan Fodio's dream is being pushed towards fruition.

Only two people can stop them, and those two guys are enemies, if they can put their differences aside and know that this is no more a game, it is becoming scarier, then the better.

These two guys are Emeka and Tunde. They are not yet ashamed of fighting each other while Musa takes everything in politics, BDC, Landmass and now food supply. Let them continue to fight.

As for me, I have no country, I have no language. I just dey observe una.

igbo's and Yoruba's pls unit and save Nigeria..
Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by stonemasonn: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
dealslip:
. Itching to hear what they wanted to hear. I do admit there is corruption in the country but my only reason for supporting GEJ for a reelection was so he could comeback to implement the recommendations of the CONFAB were restructuring to an extent could be achieved. What most Nigerians didn't realize was that the entire North in hand with their accomplices down South voted against the loss of their livehood not against GEJ. They saw they were about to lose their source of income if GEJ came back. It wasn't about corruption but about loss of business If Nigeria became a restructured country especially were the North is very unproductive.
Bloody lies, GEJ does not have the guts to implement the CONFAB, even Obasanjo and Buhari don't have such guts talk less of Jonathan, the essence of the CONFAB was just to divert attention and make some people happy. You are just trying to create a reason for GEJ's failure.
Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by nelklyn(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
tesppidd:
The worst part of all of these is that 90 percent of the people making comments like they are actually bitter about the killings are actually fake.

They are just people who want to score political points.
They are people who do everything to ensure that Buhari and apc lose power and their beloved pdp returns to power.

I repeat 90 percent here are not perturbed by the killings nor do they actually feel sorry for their families.

PDP being the first to politicize this genocide to send truck load of foodstuffs to Benue as relief and the rest of our dull youths throwing about their tribalistic tantrums, IPOB, afonja, igbos etc whereas these dead innocent children, women and men are just humans like we are. Some even go as far as justifying their kinsmen instead of speaking up for the perpetrators to be punished regardless of tribe. I weeped this afternoon as I went through gory images and will boldly say buhari has failed, I supported him in 2015 but he has failed and PDP is no different, fielding atiku as what? I really don't care about political parties but I'm sure neither APC nor PDP deserves to win 2019.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by dealslip(f): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
stonemasonn:
Bloody lies, GEJ does not have the guts to implement the CONFAB, even Obasanjo and Buhari don't have such guts talk less of Jonathan, the essence of the CONFAB was just to divert attention and make some people happy. You are just trying to create a reason for GEJ's failure.

i laugh, what makes you think he couldnt do it. He would have implemented it and there would be no consequence. Talking about failures, which one do you prefer GEJs or your messiah Buhari's .Btw I am not into all those rubbish argument. Not a wailer or Zombie.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by FemiFimile: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Jethrolite:
Islam is just a cover, the real aim is conquest and he will fail.

He will fail after how many people have been murdered? Life really have no value in this country
Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by DonBobes(m): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Well my loyalty still stands tho.

GOD PLEASE LET 2019 COM FAST & LETS Do D RYT TIN
Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by lagdmark(m): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
How did we elect such a vile idiot abeg
A country where ethnic interest overrides national interest, the tragedy has produced Buhari

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by freeze20: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Billyonaire:
It is not just Islamization, while your dreams are to go abroad and live a better life, their Agenda is to terrorise your villages into fear of going to farm, then they will control the food supply, and hoard if necessary, making you hungry and frustrated enough for them to move in with their cows and invade and live inside your bushes waiting for Colonies to be approved.

That is how to invade a people whose dreams includes living abroad or raising kids abroad (who will never come home, they hardly come home except to attend the burial of their parents), and there is no home cos the Fulani owns everything to the Ocean.

I am not against them, I am just impressed how Usman Dan Fodio's dream is being pushed towards fruition.

Only two people can stop them, and those two guys are enemies, if they can put their differences aside and know that this is no more a game, it is becoming scarier, then the better.

These two guys are Emeka and Tunde. They are not yet ashamed of fighting each other while Musa takes everything in politics, BDC, Landmass and now food supply. Let them continue to fight.

you touched a nerve in me with this post
Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by freeze20: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Kingspin:
Can anything good come from same religion? His re-election will totally empower fulani herdsmen if....... Is not a prophecy.. Nigeria need a stabilizing leader now who look beyond tribal and religious rule.
The best bet is to push for restructure. The South should make it the one and only rallying point for 2019; a complete move back to regionalism. Anything short of that should not be allowed. This is the way forward.
Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by freeze20: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
tesppidd:
The worst part of all of these is that 90 percent of the people making comments like they are actually bitter about the killings are actually fake.

They are just people who want to score political points.
They are people who do everything to ensure that Buhari and apc lose power and their beloved pdp returns to power.

I repeat 90 percent here are not perturbed by the killings nor do they actually feel sorry for their families.

Nope, you're getting it wrong. Most of the commenters here do because of the reality facing the south. We are dead scared of what the future holds, judging by past and recent events.
Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by freeze20: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
dealslip:

My dear it wasn't because Jonathan was a failure but because you bought the propaganda of the APC. The propaganda used by the West to paint Gaddafi as a ruthless, demonic and suppressive leader, today you and I know who the real devils are and that life in Libya under Ghaddaffi was better than life in the US. Today Libya has lost it peace forever and can never be one again, rebels, militant and the West has taken over. Samething is happening in Nigeria today Anyone who heard Buhari's quote on Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and Sharia before the election should have understood his core values. It wasn't Jonathan that was the problem it was the ears of the people. Itching to hear what they wanted to hear. I do admit there is corruption in the country but my only reason for supporting GEJ for a reelection was so he could comeback to implement the recommendations of the CONFAB were restructuring to an extent could be achieved. What most Nigerians didn't realize was that the entire North in hand with their accomplices down South voted against the loss of their livehood not against GEJ. They saw they were about to lose their source of income if GEJ came back. It wasn't about corruption but about loss of business If Nigeria became a restructured country especially were the North is very unproductive. If anyone thinks they would vote PMB out next election such person should have a rethink. He has every machinery of force under his belt from the military to the herdsmen. Nigerians will be intimidated, oppressed and suppressed in the buildup to elections, at the election and after. Except he decides not to run. Do you think he turns a deaf ear to all your complaint because he is deaf.
You threw in very sound and salient points there. It will be very difficult, if not impossible to vote Buhari out, that is why I don't give in to the emotional call of voting him out. The concentration should be senators and house of rep members. Can't we spot candidates that can strategically push for restructure in the house and senate? I'm sure even the North Central will buy into the idea of restructure now, since the heat is more on them than ever...
Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by tesppidd: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
freeze20:

Nope, you're getting it wrong. Most of the commenters here do because of the reality facing the south. We are dead scared of what the future holds, judging by past and recent events.
nope

most of the people here are people who want to see atiku or makarfi or dankwambo as president.

they wouldn't mind another hausa malam as president as long as pdp regains power.

that north south thing you're talking about is bullshit.

you could tell that to the marines.
Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by tesppidd: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
dealslip:

JONATHAN WAS A FAILURE.

INFACT A FAILURE WAS JONATHAN.
Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by stonemasonn: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
dealslip:

i laugh, what makes you think he couldnt do it. He would have implemented it and there would be no consequence. Talking about failures, which one do you prefer GEJs or your messiah Buhari's .Btw I am not into all those rubbish argument. Not a wailer or Zombie.
Look to be honest I regret ever supporting Buhari, but I also regret supporting GEJ too and I put part of the blame on OBJ for selfish reasons couldn't put together a progressive team.
Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by dealslip(f): 4:09am On Jan 17, 2018
tesppidd:
JONATHAN WAS A FAILURE.

INFACT A FAILURE WAS JONATHAN.
What do you call PMB then?
Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by dealslip(f): 4:17am On Jan 17, 2018
freeze20:

You threw in very sound and salient points there. It will be very difficult, if not impossible to vote Buhari out, that is why I don't give in to the emotional call of voting him out. The concentration should be senators and house of rep members. Can't we spot candidates that can strategically push for restructure in the house and senate? I'm sure even the North Central will buy into the idea of restructure now, since the heat is more on them than ever...
Exactly because GEJ left like a gentleman doesn't mean PMB will do the same. I also believe this present crop of senators are the most useless and spineless in the universe. Ordinary Saraki they couldn't impeach, how will they impeach PMB. I remember the quality of the era of Chuba Okadigbo, Evans Ewerem, Salisu Buhari, you mess up you get impeached even OBJ feared them. Now we have classless, stupid, insensitive, unintelligent louts like Dino representing our interest.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by Warship: 4:18am On Jan 17, 2018
dealslip:

True.

People just need to take self defense seriously.
Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by blackfase(m): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2018
You have a point. Like I said, these things only appear in restrospect, our only hope now is for the entire south and prolly the midbelt to unite and henceforth never give oxygen to the hegemonists from the other side. As for me and my gang, no more #borntorule, never ever. #neveragain.

dealslip:

Re: What Buhari Is Really Trying To Accomplish Using Fulani Herdsmen by Gazzy88(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Billyonaire:

God bless you for this writeup. You won't be put to shame. oo ni wa owo tii loruko Jesu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unconfirmed Breaking News! Nigerian President Is A Man Of Honour - Trump / El-rufai Issues Demolition Notices To 40 Churches, 16 Schools / “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.