Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull (10430 Views)

Big Booty Realistic Sex Doll Torso / Realistic Sex Doll Is Favored As Both A Lover And A intimacy gadget / Lady Tweets"Your Hubby Would Still Look Outside Even If You're Good -Men Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Xinzu:

My lipsrsealed actually lifts you higher wink

Errrrm.... how about #CostlyMummy grin
Lifts me into highness things cool

nah I think #foreverbeauty would do grin cool
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by richythePH(f): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The general queen has spoken cool

hahahahahahahahahaha

oh my world............i think i'm fvcking gonna pee cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahahaha...........i swear i literally cant stop myself from laughing anytime i read that post again cheesy cheesy

all hail "thegeneralqueen" cheesy.................bianca you won't kee me cheesy

btw that wasn't the deal before.......

or have you forgotten undecided

Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
richythePH:

hahahahahahahahahaha

oh my world............i think i'm fvcking gonna pee cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahahaha...........i swear i literally cant stop myself from laughing anytime i read that post again cheesy cheesy

all hail "thegeneralqueen" cheesy.................bianca you won't kee me cheesy

btw that wasn't the deal before.......

or have you forgotten undecided
Things do change richyPH so I made the rules cool
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Xinzu: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Lifts me into highness things cool

nah I think #foreverbeauty would do grin cool

Cloud 9 and beyond cool

I want something with "Mummy" in it grin
moreover, you didn't let me choose mine tongue so I won't let you choose yours undecided
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by richythePH(f): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Things do change richyPH so I made the rules cool

yea things do change but it doesnt mean our deal has to

i fulfilled my own part and i demand you do yours sad
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
Xinzu:

Cloud 9 and beyond cool

I want something with "Mummy" in it grin
moreover, you didn't let me choose mine tongue so I won't let you choose yours undecided
OK grin grin grin
How about #beautymummy cool
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
richythePH:

yea things do change but it doesnt mean our deal has to

i fulfilled my own part and i demand you do yours sad
Just go secretly create the thread now and I'll do it cool
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by richythePH(f): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Just go secretly create the thread now and I'll do it cool

@embolden on a public forum

which thread anyways?

Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
richythePH:

@embolden on a public forum

which thread anyways?
Go to food sections and do it now grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by richythePH(f): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Go to food sections and do it now grin grin grin

ok queen!!

Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
richythePH:

ok queen!!
Don't try me undecided better go do what I ask you to do now grin. grin grin
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by richythePH(f): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't try me undecided better go do what I ask you to do now grin. grin grin

ok queen i will cheesy

meanwhile how's your other half doing

Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
richythePH:

ok queen i will cheesy

meanwhile how's your other half doing
She's fyn after a long war she's in the hospital now cool
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by richythePH(f): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
She's fyn after a long war she's in the hospital now cool

she?.............you're gay?
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
richythePH:

she?.............you're gay?
How can a lady be gay you must be joking
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by donstan18: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Lady to lady na gay nh.

Abi u no knw

Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by richythePH(f): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

a lady can be gay or what you call a lesbian

anyways who's the "she" in da hospital.............i asked about your boyfriend and you mentioned a "she"......................

who's she? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:

Lady to lady na gay nh.
Abi u no knw
Just say lesbians no I'm not cool
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
richythePH:

a lady can be gay or what you call a lesbian

anyways who's the "she" in da hospital.............i asked about your boyfriend and you mentioned a "she"......................

who's she? grin
Ohhh OK he's fine I thought you where asking about my other moniker that just got ban embarassed
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by donstan18: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Just say lesbians no I'm not cool

What re you kiss

Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:

What re you kiss
Straight bi.cht
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by donstan18: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Straight bi.cht
I hail! kiss

Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by richythePH(f): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ohhh OK he's fine I thought you where asking about my other moniker that just got ban embarassed

Oh i see smiley

ok so i heard he's currently in auchi on business and his name's "martin" lipsrsealed

true? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
richythePH:

Oh i see smiley

ok so i heard he's currently in auchi on business and his name's "martin" lipsrsealed

true? lipsrsealed
I don't know what you're talking about undecided
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Na waocheesy..the sex doll even has ukwu and hips..aghh! ...it looks so realshocked.greiboy,Xinzu,Randy91,luminouz,femieddy make una come see rubber sex doll with ukwushocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by richythePH(f): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I don't know what you're talking about undecided

Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=richythePH post=64252383][/quote] RichythePH leave me alone don't force words out of my mouth embarassed I'm just a young girl and all this allegations are too much for me biko embarassed
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
lefulefu:
Na waocheesy..the sex doll even has ukwu and hips..aghh! ...it looks so realshocked.greiboy,Xinzu,Randy91,luminouz,femieddy make una come see rubber sex doll with ukwushocked.

chaiiiii...Angel Michael come faster ooo cheesy cheesy

pls lefulefu I need the meme with "I see terrible things"
Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Shayneward1: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Who would borrow me 800,000 now

Re: Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
richythePH:

you'd be surprise cool

and i see you lot getting scared and insecure already cheesy...............don't worry, even if other men buy, i'm certain them fulani herdsmen wont buy
bro if dat 800k na in naira then the sex doll is cheap.guys go save wella to buy amcheesy. Imagine having a doll like this and u won't have fear of it cheating on u,no risk of contacting std if u do skin to skin,no fear of it nagging on ucheesy...wetin remain na for d manufacturers to paint d colour of the ones dem go export to Africa as black.omo this might be bad market for runz girls and slayqueens cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Stella The Ghanaian Girl Who Is Proud Of Sleeping With Her Dad / After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens / Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.