Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) (37002 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Hosea Ibi Arrested (Photos) / Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) / Hosea Ibi, Kidnapped Lawmaker Dies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by iswallker(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sh it hole country...

sad
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by bash4us(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Does that mean he had no security attached to him? For those always criticising men public office holders for moving abt with security, can they see the reason now?

U can imagine a lawmaker in Rivers State without tight security, u knw what wil happen? Ur guess is as good as mine

If they affect our lives positively with fear of God when discharging their duties, no person needs security details to following them up and down.
There ways are always not pure too.
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bagehot:

He is a PDP man . . .

Is that the reason he was assassinated by APC thugs?
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by SoaringLife01: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
May his soul R.I.P.
Maybe he stood against Grazing Reserves in Taraba State.
May the Law of Retribution catch up with his killers.
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by darqly(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Met him a few times, seemed jovial and decent. May God console his family, this is tough, really heartbreaking.
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by baysol: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Too many bloodshed under Buhari's government

Buhari is just and evil man plain and simple.
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by autonomous22: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Does that mean he had no security attached to him? For those always criticising men public office holders for moving abt with security, can they see the reason now?

U can imagine a lawmaker in Rivers State without tight security, u knw what wil happen? Ur guess is as good as mine

Why use Rivers state...
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by redsun(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Same fulani herdsmen. They are responsible.
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by Smony: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Blood shed evrywhere. when u ar governed by vipaya (buhari)
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by bakila: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nigeria under Buhari is now an abattoir , I am sure just two years ago this gentleman was chanting change and today change has change it for him and his family ... For those still supporting Buhari remember bad governance is never a friend of any man . RIP Sir
This chap is a member of the House of Assembly and former state Legal Adviser of PDP in Taraba State. He abhors APC and I recall when he refused to buy a metal chest pin badge of the NBA and PDP from a hawker at venue of the NBA conference in AUgust, 2013, just because the hawker was also selling that of APC.
Please respect Hosea and reduce the Buharisation of crime to market your party from the anguish of others.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by BALLOSKI: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nigeria under Buhari is now an abattoir , I am sure just two years ago this gentleman was chanting change and today change has change it for him and his family ... For those still supporting Buhari remember bad governance is never a friend of any man . RIP Sir
are you blind? You saw pdp on his poster and you're still thinking he chanted change 2 years ago. What year did election that brought him to office hold?
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by SalamRushdie: 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
BALLOSKI:
are you blind? You saw pdp on his poster and you're still thinking he chanted change 2 years ago. What year did election that brought him to office hold?

Most PDP people in Taraba voted for Buhari if you dont know
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by mexxy1(m): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
lol! grin
It means u didnt check my profile b4 u commented. I live in Port Harcourt bro, Rivers State is more bloody than babylon of those days,especially Rivers State Politics

Well, I didn't check your profile.

Secondly, you live in Port Harcourt while I am proudly from Rivers state. Stop painting my state in bad light.

If it was unsafe as you claim you'd have relocated to your state or somewhere else. So, as long as you still reside here learn to respect and appreciate your hosts. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by sojics(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
May his killers live forever, they'll never die.
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by Pierohandsome: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
mexxy1:

Well, I didn't check your profile.

Secondly, you live in Port Harcourt while I am proudly from Rivers state. Stop painting my state in bad light.

If it was unsafe as you claim you'd have relocated to your state or somewhere else. So, as long as you still reside here learn to respect and appreciate your hosts. Thank you.
Lol! What difference does it make that u are from there and i live there? That people still live in North East does not make the place safe. There are places like Chibok, potiskum, boniyadi etc that boko haram have ravaged in uncountable number of times, people stil live there, does that make the place safe?
Go to places like Omoku , Ahoada ,Aluu etc and tel them Rivers State is safe, i guarantee u that it is either they stone u , or beat u mercilessly for this hypocrisy of urs.
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by mexxy1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Lol! What difference does it make that u are from there and i live there? That people still live in North East does not make the place safe. There are places like Chibok, potiskum, boniyadi etc that boko haram have ravaged in uncountable number of times, people stil live there, does that make the place safe?
Go to places like Omoku , Ahoada ,Aluu etc and tel them Rivers State is safe, i guarantee u that it is either they stone u , or beat u mercilessly for this hypocrisy of urs.

If my state is unsafe for you, kindly relocate to a safer state. Thank you.
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by Pierohandsome: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
mexxy1:

If my state is unsafe for you, kindly relocate to a safer state. Thank you.
grin grin
Why must i relocate From my place of divine and official assignment jst to prove to u that Rivers of blood is safe? U urself u knw. For me, i am untouchable by any killer squad Does not mean people are not dying like fowl.

They even started the new year with blood sacrifices.
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by mexxy1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
grin grin
Why must i relocate From my place of divine and official assignment jst to prove to u that Rivers of blood is safe? U urself u knw. For me, i am untouchable by any killer squad Does not mean people are not dying like fowl.

They even started the new year with blood sacrifices.

No amount of bad publicity can stop my dear state from moving forward. Take it or leave it.
Re: Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) by brojoshua: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Corruption is killing the corrupt. The corrupt is killing corruption. When there are no laws made by the lawmakers to kill corruption because the lawmakers are corrupt then corruption will also be killing the corrupt lawmakers. When the lawmakers are not doing justice because they are wickedly corrupt then injustice will be destroying them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) / Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter / Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.