Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

My Wife Wants To Kill Me With Children, Man Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants To Kill Me With Children, Man Tells Court (1342 Views)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me With Children, Man Tells Court by codedking11: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2018
This post was found from http://codedking.com.ng/my-wife-wants-to-kill-me-with-children-man-tells-court/visit for more

A marriage of nine years was dissolved on Monday in Lagos after Mr Michael Ayinde, a 39-year-old man, had taken his wife, Glory, to court over her penchant for unbridled procreation.
Ayinde had earlier told the court that his wife, whose name he gave as Glory, enjoyed “giving births at will’’ without consideration for the prevailing economic situation.
According to him, Glory has had six children within the nine-year duration of their marriage.
“Before I married Glory, I warned her that I needed only two kids irrespective of their gender so that I can afford their upkeep. She agreed only for her to discard the agreement after marriage.
“My Lord, my wife wants to kill me with children. She is giving birth to children like rabbits. In nine years, she was delivered of six babies.
“She was sacked from her workplace just because she gets pregnant immediately after she resumed from maternity leave,’’ Ayinde said.
He said that he had sold his cars and some of his property to cater for the children.
“After she had the fourth baby, I begged her to go for family planning, she refused.
“I had to force her to the hospital for a family planning device but she went secretly to remove it without my consent.
“Some months later, she went to her parent’s place and sent me a text message that she was pregnant.
“She did not return home until after delivery and also did the naming of the baby in her parent’s place,’’ Ayinde also told the court.
He said that on Dec. 24, 2016, Glory left home again for her parent’s place where she called again that she was pregnant and that she would be back after birth.
“Last month, she called me that she had delivered and named the baby, David.’’
The father of six also alleged that his wife was not washing his clothes and her children’s clothes.
Ayinde pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage so that the estranged wife would not continue to have more children.

This post was found from http://codedking.com.ng/my-wife-wants-to-kill-me-with-children-man-tells-court/visit for more

The President of Igando Customary Court in a Lagos suburb, Mr Akin Akinniyi, said that it was obvious from available testimony and the respondent’s refusal to appear in court that the marriage had hit the rocks.
“Throughout the duration of this case, the respondent (Glory) refused to honour court processes.
“Therefore, the court has no choice than to dissolve the marriage; the court hereby pronounce the marriage between Mr Michael Ayinde and Mrs Glory Ayinde dissolved.
“Both parties henceforth cease to be husband and wife and are free to go their separate ways without any hindrance or molestation,’’ Akinniyi ruled.

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me With Children, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2018
i supposed she studied baby delivery and labour room in the university
it as if she is competing with somebody
i was blaming the man too for doing her until i read this part of the story...
codedking11:

“Before I married Glory, I warned her that I needed only two kids irrespective of their gender so that I can afford their upkeep. She agreed only for her to discard the agreement after marriage.
“She was sacked from her workplace just because she gets pregnant immediately after she resumed from maternity leave,’’ Ayinde said.
He said that he had sold his cars and some of his property to cater for the children.
“[b]After she had the fourth baby, I begged her to go for family planning, she refused.

I had to force her to the hospital for a family planning device but she went secretly to remove it without my consent.
Some months later, she went to her parent’s place and sent me a text message that she was pregnant.
“She did not return home until after delivery and also did the naming of the baby in her parent’s place,’’ Ayinde also told the court.
He said that on Dec. 24, 2016, Glory left home again for her parent’s place where she called again that she was pregnant and that she would be back after birth.
“Last month, she called me that she had delivered and named the baby, David.’’
The father of six also alleged that his wife was not washing his clothes and her children’s clothes.
Ayinde pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage so that the estranged wife would not continue to have more children.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me With Children, Man Tells Court by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2018
Na she dey f..k her self
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me With Children, Man Tells Court by dominique(f): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2018
What stopped him from using condoms, spermicide, or even getting a vasectomy if he doesn't want kids? The responsibility of birth control must not always fall on the shoulders of the woman. A man truly serious about not wanting kids should take on the birth control measures himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me With Children, Man Tells Court by Emvicprints1: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
dominique:
What stopped him from using condoms, spermicide, or even getting a vasectomy if he doesn't want kids? The responsibility of birth control must not always fall on the shoulders of the woman. A man truly serious about not wanting kids should take on the birth control measures himself
madam vasectomy Africa
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me With Children, Man Tells Court by LadySarah: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Both are to be blamed.

The stupid woman is not aware that times have changed When plenty children meant success,even went to remove her own FP.

The foolish man who does not knw that he can also submit Himself for planning and is blaming the woman alone.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Faced Or Experienced Instant Karma? / What Can I Gift My In-laws Visiting Them For The First Time. / All You Need To Know About The Origin Of Mariners _ Ndị Mmiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.