Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State (39890 Views)

Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb / President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) / This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by maxzzo1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Zero...

2 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by simultaneousboi(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lloydfather:
Ngeneukwuenu, Sarrki, Liondeloe, Doemello, Omenkalive, Oniranu phyton1, Una food don done
One name missing......"Madridguy"

3 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Balkan(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
1. Killing of IPOB MEMBERS and its proscription
2. Killing of Benue People by his kinsmen
3. Recession of the economy
4. Fuel and Dollar rate
infact, he has executed many projects. too many to mention

6 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by obailala(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
There are too many uncompleted/abandoned projects that need to be completed. I guess that's basically what the govt is focused on.

FG projects are mainly large projects that typically span several tenures; 2.5 years isn't even up to a single tenure. I doubt anyone can even point out projects 'started and finished' by the last administration which lasted for 5 years.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by revolt(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
agbangam:
Power supply has improved tremendously.
The federal roads are seriously been worked on as well.
I just don't know why he has allowed dis fulani issue to affect his personality, popularity and political career. The man matter just weak me.
please where are these projects?!!! Just mention one state

3 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Stethaine: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Even one wheel Barrow sand never enter my state road useless Government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by exlinkleads(f): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
1. Emotional destruction

2. Chaos

3. Killing spree

4. Abject poverty

5. i am coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by gurunlocker: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
He initiated creation of 40,000 emails for FG workers in the media ministry...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by gozzlin: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
MBuhariGCFR:
Never forget that I'm still working for the betterment of our dear country. this thread isn't necessarily acknowledged for now

This thread isn't necessarily acknowledged for?

Which language is that? I take God beg you, if you no sabi English, abeg type in pidgin.

5 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by blazhykowskyi(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
2016v2017:

Please, check if this information is true.
And what did you learn from it?

Your President is Fulani.

Your IG of police is Fulani.

Your Army Chief is Fulani.

Your Air force Chief is Fulani.

Your DSS Chief is Fulani.

Your Interior Minister is Fulani.

Your Defence Minister is Fulani.

Your National Security Adviser is Fulani.

The entire security architecture of the country are in the hands of the Fulani's!!!

And you are still wondering why the marauding Fulani herdsmen/Fulani Terrorists(FT) cannot be stopped!!!

The only way out to subdue them,
is let all other ethnic tribes in Nigeria unite and revolt against Buhari government.
Let the whole ethnic tribe demand for Buhari resignation,
else Buhari must deliver and fulfil the agenda of the Fulanis.
May God deliver us.
Illiterate. Even your dad is fulani since you can't cross-check your info before posting on social media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
You people should check very well. The present administrators has done tremendously well and even many threads on front page about it.

simultaneousboi:

One name missing......"Madridguy"

1 Like

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by paulsir: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
kanu and the upon youths death
Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by TeeaLee(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
one cup of garri from #200 to #500......foolish man ����������������� Na thunder go fire him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by TeeaLee(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
one cup of garri from #200 to #500......foolish man ����������������� Na thunder go fire him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by StankovicEgeni(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
He initiated and completed ' hunger' - the only massive project in On do State.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
The biggest project he has started and completed is to see that "Government workers of states are paid backlog of salaries" The man has been on the case of state governors to pay salaries and went ahead to release funds for such based on the news we have read on Nairaland...

Now the question is, what useful project has state governors been able to carry our successfully without the assistance of the FG? I am asking because i wanna learn

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by baysol: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
plusfield:
By May 29, barely three months from now, the President Muhammadu Buhari led administration will be three year old, leaving one year before the expiration of his government. With the presidential election already fixed for February 18th, 2019, its given that by the second half of this year, governance (though there hasnt really been any) will shut down for 'politicking'.
Hence, we urge you to name your state and list a project wholly initiated and completed in your state in almost three years.

Operation ethnic cleansing Benue, Taraba and Adamawa operations ongoing. Operation Python, crocodile tears complete, Operation grazing camps on the drawing board. meanwhile more people have died more than during the civil war for the same duration as Buhari's Government. I hope you have the counts yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by thunderbabs: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Identifying Targets stressing hiz Cows and Neutralizing Targets......

2 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by kurt09(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Npower. God bless Buhari.
Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Iseoluwani: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
rusep:

Must Buhari initiated and completed a project ?Please let us encourage present and subsequent government to finished the projects they met on ground, if you start measuring performance based on initiated then each govt. that comes in will abandon the projects of the preceding govts.

You are not different from your oga grin

3 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Elenurazorr:
none! he is a useless president, while I was counting the votes as a PO in ejigbo in 2015, I was happy APC was winning, little did I know his inactions will contribute to the death of my Dad . Rip Daddy!
Sorry man.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by fernandez1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
Stevengerd:
Constant Electricity In my state. Lagos

If I wossi u ehen..... U go talk maybe Lagos extension you they.... Or maize island(alagbado)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
The circulation of prepaid meter in lagos, not all areas got theres tho,

Increment in electricity power supply, my area can testify to that,

Lagos/Abeokuta express way, better than before n the project is still on,

Deregulation of petroleum price, we are yet to witness the positive change in that and i believe it will be better.

Establishment of wind turbines electricity generators in lagos, some parts in lagos will soon start enjoying it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by GavelSlam: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Npower.
Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Osinowoosibanjo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Npower.

1 Like

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by QueenDeborah(f): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Free movement of cows

2 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by PointZerom: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Liondeleo ngeneukwenu madridguy

1 Like

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Shayneward1: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
2.2 billion stolen under pretense.

5 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Alezy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
E no go start first before him complete? Here in delta its zero.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by qpapa: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
He initiated poverty and he's still working on it am sure before May 29th 2019 he will be able to commission it............

2 Likes

Re: Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State by Shayneward1: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
PointZerom:
Liondeleo ngeneukwenu madridguy

They would never appear in threads like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

POLITICS2019: We Didn’t Step Down For Buhari – APC Presidential Aspirants Blow H / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" / Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.