Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers (3600 Views)

My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists / I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers / How I Escaped Death By Whiskers In The Hands Of Kano Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers by fatymore(f): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
If you fall for this scam.. That means you don't learn.. This kind of scam was posted last year and it graced Fp...

Don't only read. Digest and assimilate so you won't fall victim
Re: I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers by ola12(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
My sis fell for d first phase of dis scam den, meaning she paid d first amt. Note dat dey'll always ask you to pay agn if u fall 4 d 1st one..
Funi tho, I'll neva fall for dis shit, cos obviously nothin gud comes free lyk dat undecided
Re: I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers by Iphone5: 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
chyima:
do they still use this style...it's old game already from that statement of the video chat I ready knew where he was up to .they need to upgrade 2018 don pass this style

A whole lot of gullible Nigerians still fall for this local scam
Re: I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers by Willgates(m): 12:31am On Jan 17, 2018
fatymore:
If you fall for this scam.. That means you don't learn.. This kind of scam was posted last year and it graced Fp...

Don't only read. Digest and assimilate so you won't fall victim

Ehn... Mama assimilator tuale o.
Do you know if I saw the post you're talking about?
I was totally taken aback by this scam, never heard nor experienced something like that.
Re: I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers by 2shure: 5:43am On Jan 17, 2018
i dey run this package
but on advanced level
and not local
i do intl.
first transfer fee....900$
decond billing...1800.
third billing ...3k.
last home delivery....500$.. total 5200$....

if i catch 10maye.
i don hanmer.
Re: I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers by fatymore(f): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2018
Willgates:

Ehn... Mama assimilator tuale o.
Do you know if I saw the post you're talking about?
I was totally taken aback by this scam, never heard nor experienced something like that.
lols..good morning...
Re: I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers by fergieboy: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2018
grin
Re: I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers by prettyangel10(f): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2018
2shure:
i dey run this package but on advanced level and not local i do intl. first transfer fee....900$ decond billing...1800. third billing ...3k. last home delivery....500$.. total 5200$....
if i catch 10maye. i don hanmer.
And you are proud to be a scammer, smh, cama would soon visit you.
Re: I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers by micfoley: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2018
Kai see format
Re: I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers by 2shure: 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
bich
u juzt a looser
get lost wit your stinky vagina discharges
bich
prettyangel10:

And you are proud to be a scammer, smh, cama would soon visit you.
Re: I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers by prettyangel10(f): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
2shure:
bich u juzt a looser get lost wit your stinky vagina discharges bich
So be it for your mama that refused to train you.
Re: I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers by prettyangel10(f): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
2shure:
bich u juzt a looser get lost wit your stinky vagina discharges bich
It's your mama you just cursed, not me, shameless somethung
Re: I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers by 2shure: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
go suc a dic bich
prettyangel10:

Re: I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers by Willgates(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
prettyangel10:

Don't respond to the m.oron again. He'll soon meet his waterloo. Just like this one that tried to scam me will meet his. Because I'll do everything I can to ensure his fraudulent arse rust in jail.
Re: I Just Escaped Scam By The Whiskers by prettyangel10(f): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Willgates:

Don't respond to the m.oron again. He'll soon meet his waterloo. Just like this one that tried to scam me will meet his. Because I'll do everything I can to ensure his fraudulent arse rust in jail.

Thanks jare, I've ignored him already. Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitutes On The Run As Edo State Govt. Moves To Kick Out Prostitution (vid) / FG Should Ban The Sale Of SWINOL Now!! / Death Row Inmate's Chilling Last Words Before Injection Takes 12-minutes To Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.