Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Young Nigeria Man Based In UK Stabbed To Death In The Street. —Dolly Yo Blog - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Nigeria Man Based In UK Stabbed To Death In The Street. —Dolly Yo Blog (485 Views)

SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out / My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigeria Man Based In UK Stabbed To Death In The Street. —Dolly Yo Blog by Dollyyo(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2018
Dolly Yo Blog

25Year Old Nigerian Young Man Named Harry Uzoka, who's a Model, based in United Kingdom has been slashed to death by three adolescent robbers in west London on Thursday afternoon.

According to my investigation, this late young man identified as Harry Uzoka, was found disintegrated on the pavement, enduring the stabs of a knife on his chest.

The people who were apprised of the incident said, The young man who was stabbed, careened through an estate before slumping down on the pavement in front of the horrified passers-by in Old Oak Road, East Acton.

According to the people, they said the paramedics tried their conceivable best to bring the casualty young man back to life, but they couldn't, few minutes later, he was pronounced dead at the scene.

According to the policemen, After their confirmations, they said, this young man who was stabbed to death, is the fifth man in 2018 who got killed by the notorious adolescent young men, who unlawfully kills human beings with premeditated malice.

Source: http://www.dollyyoblog.com.ng/2018/01/young-nigeria-man-based-in-uk-stabbed.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

If Don Wanny Went To A University, What Certificate Would He Obtain? / Fulani Herdsmen: Suspects Arraigned For Killing Pregnant Woman In Ekiti / Housemaid Explain Wht She Use Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.