Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Want To Go Back To Windows 7 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Want To Go Back To Windows 7 (734 Views)

How To Upgrade To Windows 10 For Free / Windows 7 Has One Year To Live / How To Enable Superfetch In Windows 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Back To Windows 7 by 2shure: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2018
i just changed my system from windows 7 to windoes 10.
since i been using it.its been headache..it keeps crashing and hanging.sometimes the app i click on takes seconds to open instead of instantly.then the windows keep crashing and showing bluescreen then it restarts at times the cursor key keeps jumping and doing azonto on system.samething if i use a mouse...i have formated it several times.
who else has faced this type of stuff
im thinking about downgrading back to windows 7.
cause windows 10 takes to long to load
hangs
crashes
and keeps updating
Re: I Want To Go Back To Windows 7 by correctguy101(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2018
Your system specs are low maybe or you got yourself a damn fine windows 10 OS
Re: I Want To Go Back To Windows 7 by 2shure: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
my system specs are low.
my laptop is worth 410k
its a dell inspiron 15 7000 gaming
4gig ram and 1 terabyte

pls what can u recommend i do
i learnt this is a common issue with windows 10
Re: I Want To Go Back To Windows 7 by orangb: 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
2shure:
my system specs are low.
my laptop is worth 410k
its a dell inspiron 15 7000 gaming
4gig ram and 1 terabyte

pls what can u recommend i do
i learnt this is a common issue with windows 10
It doesn't matter how expensive it is.
Same happened to me, my netbook was of 32 bit and windows 8 and above is compatible with 64 bit.

I think I had to format my laptop and install Windows 7 newly.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Windows 7 by 2shure: 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
wellbits working well now
i entered my bios password
since then been working good.
my only regret is dat one of the iron hand engineers broke d clip of back cover just for me to upgrade ram to 8gig.sadly mg lapy ram neva dey market
orangb:

It doesn't matter how expensive it is.
Same happened to me, my netbook was of 32 bit and windows 8 and above is compatible with 64 bit.

I think I had to format my laptop and install Windows 7 newly.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Windows 7 by ericmor: 1:28pm On Feb 01
2shure:
i just changed my system from windows 7 to windoes 10.
since i been using it.its been headache..it keeps crashing and hanging.sometimes the app i click on takes seconds to open instead of instantly.then the windows keep crashing and showing bluescreen then it restarts at times the cursor key keeps jumping and doing azonto on system.samething if i use a mouse...i have formated it several times.
who else has faced this type of stuff
im thinking about downgrading back to windows 7.
cause windows 10 takes to long to load
hangs
crashes
and keeps updating

How were you able to resolved the issue because my window 10 on my HP laptop is doing the same thing and
I'm trying to format it using my flash drive to window7 but it is not formating
Re: I Want To Go Back To Windows 7 by BuyMeBanger: 11:55pm On Feb 01
ericmor:

How were you able to resolved the issue because my window 10 on my HP laptop is doing the same thing and

I'm assuming when you say "Windows 7 flash drive" you mean 'Windows 7 installer USB build stick' cause if so you can boot into that same USB then attempt a repair (the option should be on the Windows 7 installer option screen) and within there you should be able to launch 'Command Prompt' and run 'DISKPART' to format the drive currently holding the Windows 10 image. From there try again to install Windows 7.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Windows 7 by ericmor: 3:37pm On Feb 02
BuyMeBanger:

I'm assuming when you say "Windows 7 flash drive" you mean 'Windows 7 installer USB build stick' cause if so you can boot into that same USB then attempt a repair (the option should be on the Windows 7 installer option screen) and within there you should be able to launch 'Command Prompt' and run 'DISKPART' to format the drive currently holding the Windows 10 image. From there try again to install Windows 7.

Yes, I meant USB stick. My friend told me it won't work because I was having other things in the flash drive apart from the window7 installer. So I was asked to format d flash and get the window7 installed in it again and try. He said what I was having in the flash drive is even window7 drive and not window7 installer
Re: I Want To Go Back To Windows 7 by 2shure: 10:06am On Feb 21
Take it to engineer.he reformated it using his flash drive.tho what caused mine later on.i think is the hard drive is getting weak..plus no battery.open the back. Remove the ram.if its dual ram. Your ram maybe weak or getting bad
ericmor:

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To Windows 7 by ericmor: 10:44am On Feb 21
2shure:
Take it to engineer.he reformated it using his flash drive.tho what caused mine later on.i think is the hard drive is getting weak..plus no battery.open the back. Remove the ram.if its dual ram. Your ram maybe weak or getting bad

Ok, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Accidentally Produce An Enzyme That Devours Plastic - Yahoo News / PSC Solar Industries Deep Cycle And Lithium Batteries At Your Grab!!! / Palnum App – Phone Numbers Of New Friends Near Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.