Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Ryan Giggs Dad Is Ashamed Of Him After Wales Appointment - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ryan Giggs Dad Is Ashamed Of Him After Wales Appointment (1586 Views)

O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself / Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association / Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ryan Giggs Dad Is Ashamed Of Him After Wales Appointment by kikio1992(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2018
@Leofirms

Ryan Giggs dad is ashamed of him, and can't even bring himself to use his sons name despite his achievements.

The Manchester United legend was yesterday confirmed as the new manager of Wales, and his dad Danny Wilson said his family will never forgive Ryan for his affair with his brother Rhodi's wife.

Rhodri's own marriage to Natasha ended in 2011 after it was revealed that his brother had been sleeping with his wife for eight years.

See what his dad said below;

"I should be the proudest dad in the world, as happy as a lark by what he's achieved - but I am ashamed of him. I can't even bring myself to use his name - I refer to him as the ex-footballer,"

"He's put himself first and all he cares about is his TV punditry and opening swanky hotels in Manchester. Now when I see him on TV I switch off, all the family do.

He is my son and it brings me close to tears to say that my family don't respect him and look up to him. As the eldest he should have been watching his brother's back - not stabbing him in it. He cheated in the worst possible way and is not man enough to apologise for it."

By Leofirms Sport: http://leofirms.com/ryan-giggs-dad-ashamed-wales-appointment/

Lalasticlala ishilove seun Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Ryan Giggs Dad Is Ashamed Of Him After Wales Appointment by HSfoundation(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
The power of inordinate affection....Ryan kiss
Re: Ryan Giggs Dad Is Ashamed Of Him After Wales Appointment by Donwyz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Giggs na true?.....if na true dn u Bleep up o
Re: Ryan Giggs Dad Is Ashamed Of Him After Wales Appointment by phenzy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
On and off-pitch legend Legend on the grass, legend on the bed.
Re: Ryan Giggs Dad Is Ashamed Of Him After Wales Appointment by nezzar: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
So what will John Terry Father say about his son den cheesy cheesy

Egbon Giggs is still learning work grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ryan Giggs Dad Is Ashamed Of Him After Wales Appointment by bottlecap: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
bros john terry did it with his team mate's girlfriend, but this one his blood brother's wife
Re: Ryan Giggs Dad Is Ashamed Of Him After Wales Appointment by kikio1992(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
bottlecap:
bros john terry did it with his team mate's girlfriend, but this one
his blood brother's wife

I wonder oh....for 8 years....mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Ryan Giggs Dad Is Ashamed Of Him After Wales Appointment by Betdey: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2018
One BAD GAME can no longer spoil your ticket.
Cash out now available on Betdey!

Re: Ryan Giggs Dad Is Ashamed Of Him After Wales Appointment by Philistine(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=nezzar post=64255000]So what will John Terry Father say about his son den cheesy cheesy

Egbon Giggs is still learning work grin cheesy[/quote
There is a big difference between Terry's sex scandal and that of Ryan Giggs, make no comparison please!

(1) (Reply)

500naira To A Million Challenge / Meet Nigerian-born Ogebe Alice Oya, New Queen Of Serbian Women's Football / Nigeria Foreign Born Female Under 17 Football Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.