Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings (11401 Views)

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Benue Killings: Soldiers Ransack Catholic Church, Parish House In Search Of Weap / Benue Killings: Pastor Paul Enenche Open Faya On Every Killer For Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by owoicho13(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
The Catholic Bishop of Awka Diocese in Anambra State, Most Reverend Paulinus Ezeokafor said yesterday that the situation in the troubled Benue State required special intervention from security operatives in the mould of Operation Python Dance carried out in the South East and Operation Crocodile Smile in the South –South combined.

Speaking during a special service to mark this year’s Armed Forces Remembrance Day at St Patrick’s Cathedral, Awka, the cleric challenged the Nigerian security operatives to apply similar measures used in unmasking those behind the brutal killings of over 20 worshippers on the New Year’s eve at Omoku, Rivers State in fishing out those behind the Benue massacre.

According to him, mere deployment of officers and men of the Nigeria Police to the troubled state may not yield the desired result. He said:

“Just check all those buried recently in Benue; they are mainly Christians. Check all the attacks, you will discover that Christians are being killed in their numbers. Is this another form of carrying out a hidden agenda or are these killers on conquest mission? ‘The worst is that those behind the dastardly acts are yet to be made known. What are they waiting for? “They said it was communal crisis, why not name the communities involved? I saw trailer loads of dead bodies going for the mass burial and I ask, why are they not using the Don Waney’s method to get the killers in Benue State? “Operation Python Dance was declared on the harmless IPOB protesters and many were gunned down for no just cause,’ Bishop Ezeokafor said.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by owoicho13(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by pauljumbo: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Our pastors have wake up

Those people talking about tithe am yet to see their comments about the fulani killing

28 Likes

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Cyynthialove(f): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nice one from my Lordship.

North central people are killed everyday just because some of them have chosen to be Christians.

Over 782 thousand Christians have been killed under Buhari's administration.

Buhari is a Muslim.
Buhari is a terrorist.
It shall never be well with Buhari.

Nigerian Christians, wake up and defend yourself.

If you like keep sleeping and be forming to be tolerant while islamization agenda is in progress.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Chevronstaff: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Can the president not employ same swiftness and reaction he applied on NON VIOLENT IPOB? Are the herdsmen untouchable? We have a highly tribalistic and insensitive leader as President...

If Buhari can be this nonchalant and insensitive to the plight of Nigerians in his first term while seeking the people's votes for a second term, hmm. It will be our biggest undoing as a nation if he's voted for another 4 years where he doesn't need you and I for anything...

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Holywizard: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
I need job pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by joystickextend1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
okay
Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Firefire(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Only reaction? cry

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by teamv: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
only God knows

1 Like

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Stethaine: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
The shithole fulani herdsmen are being controlled from the top.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Snow02: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
God bless him we need to keep talking about this until our president Muhammadu 'cattle brain' Buhari answers for it.. silence will not help us, because this man feels the people he's leading are all cattles that will follow blindly and keep mute in every situation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by whirlwind7(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Isn't it thought provoking that after scores of deaths, the president and commander-in-chief of the federal republic of Nigeria, the most populous black nation on earth, has not deemed it fit to publicly condemn the killings?
He is not even bothered with paying lip service to the situation. This just shows how full of disdain he is for the victims of these Fulani terrorists. Same president who clamped down heavily and ordered the military to shoot unarmed IPOB protesters suddenly can't do same to confirmed Fulani killers. Disgusting!

For those that say he is handling the affair "privately", have you seen any impact of it? Just today, there has been attacks in Taraba state. Yet, we have a president who is sworn to defend the security and territorial integrity of his country and countrymen.

If any disaster were to happen today in Europe, his will be among the first condolence messages to be received.

A product of Northern Nigeria's backwardness, who got propped up by power hungry jackals to kick us back into the dark ages. Next to the civil war 50 years ago, this man's administration is the worst this country is experiencing. I cringe in horror to imagine him coming back for a second term.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by caseclosed147(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
this Buhari season one dey bloody, make una no give am season 2. Buhari self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Beehshorp(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Everybody is reacting but the grand patron of the herdsmen is yet to react

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by eddyslim(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
We all must stand up or die in silent.... Say no to Herdsmen and kill them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Guyman02: 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
m
Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by reharde: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2018

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Stethaine: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
I think what the fulani herdsman do is. They kill and then run into hiddin when things calm down. They resurface again. Shithole people.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by proeast(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sh!Thole country! I can bet with a million naira that buhari is in aso rock mocking the people of the middle belt. To the terrorist, they either accept fulani colonies or die in the most gruesome way! Is that not a government sanctioned jihad!? Fulani colonies establishment across the country is their last trump card on actualization the dream of othman dan fodio to islamize Nigeria but it would never happen, rather it can only expedite the break up of the sh!thole!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by THEREALLIFE: 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
its so unfortunate, that the perpetrators are still roaming free.

meanwhile, a sleek white 2012 range rover sport for sale. At a good price.
pls follow the link; https://www./1003789756 or call 08150555061 for more info.
Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Elias1975: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Who can carry the message of the Bishop to the conrcerned killers.
Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by chiedu7: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
pauljumbo:
Our pastors have wake up

Those people talking about tithe am yet to see their comments about the fulani killing

Bros na like say na tithes we for no hear word.

No mind them all
Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by debigone(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
owoicho13:
The Catholic Bishop of Awka Diocese in Anambra State, Most Reverend Paulinus Ezeokafor said yesterday that the situation in the troubled Benue State required special intervention from security operatives in the mould of Operation Python Dance carried out in the South East and Operation Crocodile Smile in the South –South combined.

Speaking during a special service to mark this year’s Armed Forces Remembrance Day at St Patrick’s Cathedral, Awka, the cleric challenged the Nigerian security operatives to apply similar measures used in unmasking those behind the brutal killings of over 20 worshippers on the New Year’s eve at Omoku, Rivers State in fishing out those behind the Benue massacre.

According to him, mere deployment of officers and men of the Nigeria Police to the troubled state may not yield the desired result. He said:

“Just check all those buried recently in Benue; they are mainly Christians. Check all the attacks, you will discover that Christians are being killed in their numbers. Is this another form of carrying out a hidden agenda or are these killers on conquest mission? ‘The worst is that those behind the dastardly acts are yet to be made known. What are they waiting for? “They said it was communal crisis, why not name the communities involved? I saw trailer loads of dead bodies going for the mass burial and I ask, why are they not using the Don Waney’s method to get the killers in Benue State? “Operation Python Dance was declared on the harmless IPOB protesters and many were gunned down for no just cause,’ Bishop Ezeokafor said.

nice one for buhaaaaaeeririri. wats happenin now, if it in south south the would have order d army to com n shot everybody, but as fa nai e own pipo, no wa ha la
Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by AngelicBeing: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cyynthialove:

North central people are killed everyday just because some of them have chosen to be Christians.

Buhari is a Muslim.
Buhari is a terrorist.

If you like keep sleeping and be forming to be tolerant while islamization agenda is in progress.

Buhari is a criminal and he will never go unpunished angry

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Shafiiimran99: 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Buhari is a Muslim.
Buhari is a terrorist.

Ask your lordship to fight him then
Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Kaziar: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
I honestly believe that the president should just pick up daily newspapers or check out online news outlets, read opinions, something or anything to keep in touch with what is really going on in the country and what citizens think of him and his government. Because the president needs to be on another level to know the true state of affairs of the nation and think all actions he has taken to this point might be enough.
Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Ken4Christ: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
owoicho13:

The government will not do anything about it. They are behind the attack. The question now is, how do we defend ourselves and with what are we going to defend ourselves?
Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by stieyven(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Buhari is a Muslim.
Buhari is a terrorist.

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by greencard: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
undecided

There was this program I stumble on while perusing tv yesterday..it was a talk show on AIT I think "focus" is it.

There was this guess, a combat strategist Dr something, He said something that got my attention. I think in summary he said we should prepare for the worse and armed ourselves cos the govt of the day does not care about who dies once you ain't hausa/fulani muslim..he seem to say the whole thing is carefully planned out.

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Ken4Christ: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Kaziar:
I honestly believe that the president should just pick up daily newspapers or check out online news outlets, read opinions, something or anything to keep in touch with what is really going on in the country and what citizens think of him and his government. Because the president needs to be on another level to know the true state of affairs of the nation and think all actions he has taken to this point might be enough.

He is aware and satisfied will the result He has gotten so far.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Pastors Pay Their Tithe ? / Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! / If You Are So Familiar With The Bible Rearrange These Popular Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.