Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings (11404 Views)

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Benue Killings: Soldiers Ransack Catholic Church, Parish House In Search Of Weap / Benue Killings: Pastor Paul Enenche Open Faya On Every Killer For Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Adekdammy: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lalasticlala please kindly unban my moniker in the politics section.

Thanks
Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by dukecharles(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
pauljumbo:
Our pastors have wake up

Those people talking about tithe am yet to see their comments about the fulani killing

Point of correction the Catholic church as it were doesn't preach tithing as a source of God's supernatural blessing or encourage people to do so. People that pay tithe in Catholic do so out of their freewill. It is not among the important dictum of the Catholic faith.
Meanwhile, the bishop don't collect tithe.
Do not equiparate His Lordship who speaks the gospel truth for the salvation of souls with those who speaks fancy sermon for the enrichment of their pockets.
Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by COCKCROW: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
owoicho13:
The Catholic Bishop of Awka Diocese in Anambra State, Most Reverend Paulinus Ezeokafor said yesterday that the situation in the troubled Benue State required special intervention from security operatives in the mould of Operation Python Dance carried out in the South East and Operation Crocodile Smile in the South –South combined.

Speaking during a special service to mark this year’s Armed Forces Remembrance Day at St Patrick’s Cathedral, Awka, the cleric challenged the Nigerian security operatives to apply similar measures used in unmasking those behind the brutal killings of over 20 worshippers on the New Year’s eve at Omoku, Rivers State in fishing out those behind the Benue massacre.

According to him, mere deployment of officers and men of the Nigeria Police to the troubled state may not yield the desired result. He said:

“Just check all those buried recently in Benue; they are mainly Christians. Check all the attacks, you will discover that Christians are being killed in their numbers. Is this another form of carrying out a hidden agenda or are these killers on conquest mission? ‘The worst is that those behind the dastardly acts are yet to be made known. What are they waiting for? “They said it was communal crisis, why not name the communities involved? I saw trailer loads of dead bodies going for the mass burial and I ask, why are they not using the Don Waney’s method to get the killers in Benue State? “Operation Python Dance was declared on the harmless IPOB protesters and many were gunned down for no just cause,’ Bishop Ezeokafor said.

WHAT HAPPENED IN BENUE? WAS IT FOR THE MASSACRE OF JUST 75 PEOPLE IN A REMOTE VILLAGES IN BENUE? WERE IT THE FIRST TIME? WHAT THE BENUE KILLINGS SPECIAL. HOW MANY WERE KILLED IN COLD-BLOOD IN ABA AND UMUAHIA? THE NUMBER DOES NOT MATTER BECAUSE IBOS WERE INVOLVED. THEY DEAD BODY WERE NOT EVEN SEEN BUT WERE "ACIDATED TO DISSOLVE INTO WATER" ? YET NOBODY ASK QUESTION WHY THE MASSACRE OF INNOCENT PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE OF ORDINARY FLAG BEARING BIAFRA. IN THE ZOO ANY WHOM THE FAILED TO KILL, FULANI HERDSMEN HANDLE THAT AND ANY THAT ESCAPE THE TWO BOKO HARAM DOES THE NECESSARY. WHO HAD QUESTION ON THE WEAPONS CARRIED ABOUT BY HERDSMEN; WHO ARE ARMING THEM' WHO ARE THE OWNERS OF THESE CATTLE AND WHERE ARE THESE MURDEROUS FULANI HERDSMEN COMING FROM. PLEASE MY BROTHER MAN OF GOD, ASK QUESTION CONCERNING YOUR BROTHERS AND COVERAGE AREAS. WHEN A MAN ON THE BACK OF A LION REJOICES OVER THE MAULING OF OTHERS BY THE LION, WHEN THERE IS ONE READILY AVAILABLE TO THAT LION THE ON THE BACK BECOMES A NIGHT FOOD. WHERE IS GOWON, DANJUMA, JERRY USENI, DOGOYARO, DAVID MARK, DOGARO ETC ALL NORTHERN CHRISTIANS WHOSE BROTHERS, WIVES, CHILDREN, SISTERS ETC ARE MASSACRED. WHY CAN'T THEY TALK. IPOB AND BIAFRA IS THE ONLY PROBLEM TO TALK HARD AND BLOW HOT. BIAFRAN FLAG AND 75 SOULS, WHICH IS GREATER? LIKE THE JEWS, ZOO NIGERIANS CHOSE BIAFRA FLAG AND SUPPORTED THE MASSACRE OF THOUSANDS OF IBOS YOUTHS. THIS IS THE BEGINNING. BENUE STATE GOOD MORNING!!!!!!
Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by smileyoo: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
King david was a man of war, yet he was a man after God's heart. bros, there is time for everything under the sun, there could be time for you to fight for your survival, so that you fulfil your destiny, because self-preservation is the first law of nature. had the nation of isreal followed this your sheepish doctrine, they would 've totally anihilated by their sworn enemies, but instead they 're always ready to fight for their survival, and then God always help their efforts. docility 'll only help the jihadists to achieve their evil agenda fast.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
smileyoo:
King david was a man of war, yet he was a man after God's heart. bros, there is time for everything under the sun, there could be time for you to fight for your survival, so that you fulfil your destiny, because self-preservation is the first law of nature. had the nation of isreal followed this your sheepish doctrine, they would 've totally anihilated by their sworn enemies, but instead they 're always ready to fight for their survival, and then God always help their efforts. docility 'll only help the jihadists to achieve their evil agenda fast.

I hate it when I see comments ONLY GOD WILL SAFE US IN THIS COUNTRY

I spit on them weaklings waiting on Jesus to fight their battle
Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by smileyoo: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
ezenwajosh:

I hate it when I see comments ONLY GOD WILL SAFE US IN THIS COUNTRY

I spit on them weaklings waiting on Jesus to fight their battle
bros. that's why these blood-sucking demons 've been terrorising everybody in this country. right now the jihadist 're busy actualising their 123yrs agenda of conquering nigeria in phases, yet some ignorant men like this man, want to make it easier for them by been docile. is there any country in this world, where their citizens 're frequently been slaughtered by a known group, without the govt going after them in a serious manner? they just want to intimidate everybody so as to 've their fulani colony in every part of the country, if they succeed they enter the next phase of brute force of islamization, which means you either belong or you 're wasted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings by TheMystic: 5:06am On Jan 17, 2018
I think it's past time the Pope intervened with action.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!! / Do Pastors Pay Their Tithe ? / Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.