Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Learn Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint And Business Development FOR N5,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint And Business Development FOR N5,000 (239 Views)

Media Launch: EIC Unveils Strategy To Sustain Business Development In Nigeria / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / Learn Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint And Business Development For N3,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint And Business Development FOR N5,000 by needmyservice: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
FOR N5,000 Learn Word, Excel, Powerpoint, And Business Development
Starting January 20th

Microsoft Word
Creating and opening documents, Difference between close and exit
Creating a CV Template, Newsletter, Blog Post, Event flyers
How to create a Table of Contents in Word
Creating Headers and Footers
Line and paragraph spacing
Checking and spelling grammar
List and Hyperlinks
Page Layouts, Tables and charts, Using find and replace, Aligning, Ordering and grouping objects
Learn tips and tricks about Word, as well as Word secrets and shortcuts

Microsoft Excel
How to enter basic formulas and calculations in Excel
Learn how to navigate, sort, subtotal, filter, enter and edit data, Remove duplicates data
Use the SUM function to add up a column or row of cells in Excel
Rounding numbers in Excel
Print an Excel 2010 spreadsheet with page numbers
How to use the IF function in Excel to calculate values based on different criteria
How to use Autofilter in Excel
How to use printing and sharing in Excel,
How to use passwords in sheets,
How to integrate Microsoft Excel with Microsoft Word,
Learn tips and tricks about Excel, as well as Excel secrets and shortcuts

Microsoft Power point
Creating and Opening presentations
Saving Presentations
Slides
Basics, Text Basics, Applying themes, Printing, Inserting microsoft word/excel in your slides, Passwording slides,
Managinng slides

Business Development
Learn the basics of developing any business or idea.

Requirements:
A Laptop and a Phone,
Microsoft office
An Email

Account Number - 0252770886
Account Name - Mitigate Technologies
Bank - Gtbank
N5,000
Address - 16 Ademola Street, Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi Lagos
Once paid, Send your details to any of the following number - 08057477775, 0803568288, 08103398906 08114404381. or send an email to inquiry@mitigatetech.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Get A Business Plan To Set Up And Expand Your Business / Doing Mlm The Right Way In This 2018- Lesson I Learnt From My Experience / Buy Itunes Cards And Any Other Gift Card In Exchange Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.