Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

"I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio (44200 Views)

Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State / Senator Akpabio: I Didn’t Say I Regret Making Udom Emmanuel Governor / Akwa Ibom: Senator Akpabio Regrets Making Udom A Governor (see Reason) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by Adekdammy: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Enough of all these god fatherism politics, you have done your time Akpabio, allow the governor to do his work and let the people judge him at the polls during the election.

comments like these from Akpabio will continue to make people see pdp as an unserious party.
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by ettybaba(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
If na Tinubu talk like this children if hate would spew trash.
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
"Other efforts aimed at erasing Akpabio’s place in the state have been less strategic but no less humiliating. An example of the mundane type to take down the former governor was Udom’s instruction that Akpabio should not be allowed to use the state official aircraft. On the day the instruction was implemented, Akpabio had informed the pilot that he should get the plane ready for a trip by the former governor and his wife. On getting to the airport Akpabio discovered that there was no crew to operate the plane. He called the pilot, but the man asked Akpabio to call Udom for authorization. Akpabio tried several times to reach the governor but his lines were switched off for the day. Akpabio got the message and travelled by road to Port Harcourt to board a commercial flight."

The Nation Newspaper
September 1, 2017: http://thenationonlineng.net/emmanuels-final-onslaught-akpabio/
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by ogbeniolola: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Well this is the beauty of democracy....Godswill Akpabio also humiliated his prdecessor, former Governor Victor Attah.
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by saintkeppy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Aquariann:
Na people Wey think say PMB go lose 2019 for South-South I dey laugh.. Akpabio perhaps just realized Udom is pro Buhari..

Same with what's happening in Cross River where Ayade isn't even sure of second term because the who is who of the state have all crossed over to APC and Jeddy is already warming up.

PRINCE GODDY JEDDY AGBA the next Gov'nor of CRS.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by Cletus77(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
mrvitalis:
The governor is not even working
At all at all nothing come out!
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by gabbasin: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
law of karma is taking its course in akwa ibom, godswill turned against his predecessor and his own successor now turns against him.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by ossiken(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
jungle don mature
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by menxer: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
The evil that men do lives with them.

Those who remember should help me sing this ACA song:

"Who do you know?
I know Godswil Akpabio,
he is a great teacher,
who taught Udom Emmanuel."

I thought Gov Udom was the "best student" that was taught by Senator Akpabio, how could he become Akpabio's greatest mistake in less than three years?

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by Weskul(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
My Political mentor,am sorry for de dissapointment but is too late,ukana is now a musuem while awa iman is now a palace,so next time u wil listen to ur elders
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by Ttipsy(f): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nigeria hv just got illiterate leaders. very daft animals
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by Ukpafi: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
I think we should know what to say:
Obong Victor Attah didn't make Akpabio Governor he tried to installed his INLAW but in the case of Udom everybody know that Akpabio do all he could to make udom the Governor.
So when we want to comment ,we should check our facts .

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by higherpower: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
leocollins:

lol,i just dey laugh,do you know who is Godwill akpabio?

He is your god, that's all
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by possibility1234: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
But Akpabio, you did the same thing to your predecessor Obong Victor Attah. It's just Karma. Learn to live with it... hahaaahaaaaa
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by Reference(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Greedy things. You were there for 8 years, you are out so get out. Like George Bush ranting about not being able to control Donald Trump.
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by Ameko4ever(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lies of the century. Akpabio debunked this cheap lies. He applauds the governor for the good things he's done in the state. My advice to the media, leave falsehood and cheap propaganda. Write truthful news. It's the media that are instigating greater percentage of the problems we're facing and having in this shithole country.
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by delugajackson: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
That is why I maintain that imposition of candidates will not take us anywhere in our journey through democracy.

Akpabio is now acting like a demi-god. Once a sitting governor makes a choice candidate his successor, it won't be long before he starts controlling him. But Gov. Udom is in power now and he has all the machinery at his disposal, he can chose to ignore whoever he wants and act on his own will.

All you need to do is stop crying wolf and deliver good dividends of democracy to your constituents. That's all that matters.
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by persius555(m): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Even in the absence of viable opposition, politicians cannot but make opposition out of greed.
Die for a politicians cause and you are worse than a dead street rat.
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by fuckpro: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
MichaelUweh:
Listen all, I, and entire Oron Nation will stake our life, that of our unborn children life, to make sure that Gov. Udom Emmanuel wins 2019 election the same way Godswill Akpabio vowed to sacrifice his life, that of his wife and his entire family to make sure that . Udom Emmanuel became governor in 2015... In 2015, UDOM was RIGHT and he is still !!!! But in 2019 UDOM will be very, very and very RIGHT.......
...just out of curiosity state your reason
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by Atamo: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
leocollins:
Truth be told,what udom is doin is not right,most of his appiontment are given to people wasnt even in akwa ibom before the election,imagine commissioner for works was a custom officer in bayelsa but udom called him and gve him appiontment,commisioner for information was also working in lagos he also called him and gave him appiontment,his government is based on tribalism and friendship...

Akpabio also brought Udom from outside the state. Karma is a bitch!
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
that is life..you did it to attach and what do you expect..life goes round....this is just the beginning. ..go ask orji uzor Kalu of abia state how far
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by Mrnakeina(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Acheron:

Remove cultism abeg, cultism was never a thing in Aka IBM during Akpabio's days. That place was peaceful than a grave yard during his tenure.

Are you from AKS?

If no, please how long did you live there?
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by Mrnakeina(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Temitope2302:

Of course, leaders like Donald Trump, Buhari, Saddam Husein, Gaddafi, Hitler, Stalin and even our own underperforming and corrupt leaders etc are "chosen" by God, perhaps to punish the citizens for reasons best known to Him. Think again!

Smh
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by PROPHETmichael: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
The source of this news says it all.

Smh
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by PROPHETmichael: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ameko4ever:
Lies of the century. Akpabio debunked this cheap lies. He applauds the governor for the good things he's done in the state. My advice to the media, leave falsehood and cheap propaganda. Write truthful news. It's the media that are instigating greater percentage of the problems we're facing and having in this shithole country.

Don't mind the stupid blogger who thinks he can gain traffic on the platform of fabricated stories not knowing that traffic that is based on falsehood is temporary but that of fact is permanent.
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by SirBunky85(m): 12:25am On Jan 17, 2018
evanso6226:
The Former Governor of Akwa Ibom state and the Senate Minority Leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio, in a meeting held on Monday to review the ongoing onslaught against him by his Successor told his Annang cabal that the greatest mistake he has made in his life was to have made Udom Emmanuel his successor in 2015 against all odds and warnings by some well meaning people within and outside the state.

“I regretted that I am being mocked by those I bulldozed in the build up to the 2015 polls to make Udom Emmanuel my Successor” he said
He vowed to take Udom pound of flesh at the 2019 polls. He told his Annang brothers that, “sacking Sir Etekamba Umoren as the SSG, Governor Udom has crossed the red line and has dared me”.

Attendees of the meeting blamed the former Governor for not hearkening to the voice of reason in the choice of his successor and regretted that the government has been hijacked by those who never contributed anything to its emergence while those that staked so much to ensure the success of 2015 agenda were pushed out of the government simply because they are identified as Akpabio boys.

The meeting expressed shock that the governor could sponsor, direct and encourage people to launch media attacks on his person.
Those who attended the meeting were carefully selected and they reaffirmed their support for their leader and resolved to follow him wherever he would lead them in 2019

source:https://clintnews..com.ng/2018/01/my-greatest-mistake-was-making-udom.html

What goes around comes around, u neglected obong Victor attah after making u a governor and u think udom will remain ur boi-boi. U shud go ask chimaraoke nnamani of enugu state,rabiu kwankwaso of Kano, orji uzor kalu of Abia, etc abt dia experiences in d hands of dia successors. Pls go sit down make we see road
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by SirBunky85(m): 12:33am On Jan 17, 2018
leocollins:

Abeg shift one side.who is he? Who knew him before Victor attah brought him to limelight?his stupid relevance ends d day he handed over to udom.nationally,he's not even a strong force to reckon with in d scheme of things.fyi,gej just fell for most of dese governors during his tenure which made it seems as if dey were too powerful. Akpabio can do no shit to udom cuz he's d governor and d leader of d party in d state with d party's structure in his pocket

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by ctrl09(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2018
Godfatherism. "I regretted making...." that's installing
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by blacknp(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2018
leocollins:

I don't know,please tell me what he had achieved and what was he doing in 1998 before he was brought into Akwa Ibom politics?
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by lagdmark(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2018
Only in SW Nigeria that godfather politics is still active.
In SS/SE no emperor can pocket a state.
Re: "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio by bobbygkmc(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2018
Only in Nigeria can an ex office holder boldly declare he "made" another person governor. Like there wasn't voting or an electrical process at all. Idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Germany: Four Nigerian Siblings Deported Despite Being Integrated Into Society / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.