Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Days After Winning Senatorial Rerun, Victor Umeh Presents Car To Catholic Priest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Days After Winning Senatorial Rerun, Victor Umeh Presents Car To Catholic Priest (559 Views)

Akpabio Withdraws From Senatorial Rerun / Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Days After Winning Senatorial Rerun, Victor Umeh Presents Car To Catholic Priest by Hazard94(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
News source: https://africanentertainment.info/days-after-winning-senatorial-rerun-victor-umeh-presents-car-to-catholic-priest/

Chief Victor Umeh, the senator-elect for Anambra central district on the platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), has presented a car and cash gifts to two reverend fathers of the Roman Catholic Church serving in the state.

Reports say Umeh, a former national chairman of APGA, gave the car to a newly ordained priest, Rev Fr Peter Ikeatuegwu.
The cash gift was presented to Rev Monk Chukwuma Onyekaonwu, who was said to have completed his final profession.

Both religious leaders are indigenes of Aguluzigbo community in Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra state.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared Victor Umeh winner of the Anambra central Ssenatorial re-run as he beat 13 other candidates.

Re: Days After Winning Senatorial Rerun, Victor Umeh Presents Car To Catholic Priest by HungerBAD: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Okay I get the car gift.

But what I don't get is the three women to the left bending down as if in worship to somebody.

Who are they Worshipping?
Re: Days After Winning Senatorial Rerun, Victor Umeh Presents Car To Catholic Priest by iamJ(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
the priest will collect it, instead of giving it to the poor, u use juju and money win somtin and ure thanking God cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Days After Winning Senatorial Rerun, Victor Umeh Presents Car To Catholic Priest by Hazard94(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Only God knows who they're worshiping...
Re: Days After Winning Senatorial Rerun, Victor Umeh Presents Car To Catholic Priest by mikejj(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
iamJ:
the priest will collect it, instead of giving it to the poor, u use juju and money win somtin and ure thanking God cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
baba how did u know is juju..is the shrine close to your house.
Re: Days After Winning Senatorial Rerun, Victor Umeh Presents Car To Catholic Priest by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
When will this type of politics end?13 months to election na now umeh win.The car gift is good.
Re: Days After Winning Senatorial Rerun, Victor Umeh Presents Car To Catholic Priest by iamJ(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
HungerBAD:
Okay I get the car gift.

But what I don't get is the three women to the left bending down as if in worship to somebody.

Who are they Worshipping?

tire me oooo, they will say they are paying respect to the priest make God bless them, after 50years of doing all these things ure still poor, wen will sense come into una head cry cry cry cry
Re: Days After Winning Senatorial Rerun, Victor Umeh Presents Car To Catholic Priest by HungerBAD: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
iamJ:
tire me oooo, they will say they are paying respect to the priest make God bless them, after 50years of doing all these things ure still poor, wen will sense come into una head cry cry cry cry

Word.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 / Buhari Snubs OBJ On His 81st Birthday / Nigerian Doctors Are On Strike For Not Being Paid Enough''-ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.