Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ways To Know When A Relationship Isn’t Right For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Know When A Relationship Isn’t Right For You (378 Views)

6 Questions To Ask Yourself When Your Relationship Isn’t Working / Five Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Working / 4 Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Know When A Relationship Isn’t Right For You by VirtueDigest: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
One of the hardest relationship skills to master is recognizing when a relationship isn’t right and walking away. In theory this is easy, but in reality it can feel almost impossible. You know something is off, that this isn’t what you want, but you can’t quite pull the plug because … what if you’re wrong? What if you’re being overly dramatic? What if you never find better? No one’s perfect, and maybe your expectations are unrealistic. You can stay stuck in the wrong relationship for months, even years, sitting on the fence, unable to move in one direction or the other. People act as though being alone is the worst possible thing, but I beg to differ. Being stuck in the wrong relationship is a much worse fate, a worse kind of being alone.

Read more at: http://www.virtuedigest.com/ways-know-relationship-isnt-right/

(1) (Reply)

The Possibility Of Finding Love As A Hustler. / ‘my Boyfriend Before My Ex-nigerian Husband Was Secretly Married’ – Jhene Aiko / Menstruation Testimony!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.