Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,129 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k (7261 Views)

The Galaxy A Series! / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / Samsung Will Earn More On The Iphone X Than On The Galaxy S8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by bobo65(m): 2:45am On Jan 17, 2018
Youngsage:

Waiting for an answer to this.... cc henryneo

blessedvisky:

how do I get to listen to music then! B

Thanks to iPhones innovation of takin out earphone jack and replacing it with a cable that allows u either charge or listen to music, most new phones will be coming with type c USB port, this will enable the Phone to charge faster than usual

Trust Chinese ppl, this adapter will solve that issue , with it , u can charge and listen to Music at d same time

2 Likes

Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by Youngsage: 3:36am On Jan 17, 2018
bobo65:

Thanks to iPhones innovation of takin out earphone jack and replacing it with a cable that allows u either charge or listen to music, most new phones will be coming with type c USB port, this will enable the Phone to charge faster than usual

Trust Chinese ppl, this adapter will solve that issue , with it , u can charge and listen to Music at d same time

Woow!! Choooi grin grin

This should work for FM radio too I guess.

Well... Not really much of an innovation. Istill love my earphone jack though!
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by bobo65(m): 3:40am On Jan 17, 2018
Youngsage:

Wawu! Choooi grin grin

This should work for FM radio too I guess.

It Should
I think a normal charger should since that port serves as an earphone jack

Will confirm wen I get my Leeco s3
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by eightsin(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2018
pls what is the name of this adopter?

edited..have found it.

bobo65:

Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by GodsonEmma: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2018
We try to build the best exam rooms every year. Education is the Key to Success and some Nigerians need that key. So we come together every year to help one another.. Starting from the Jamb level to post ume to semester exams and interviews, join us now by clicking this link https:///DvUeXOsGdnV0Yqw5ieUwVkor you can call 08121600786 or 07019044201 See you there!!!
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by Henryneo(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2018
That would be your bank. If i may ask is it Fidelity? Cause i know fidelity charges N400/$ - Terrible people

eightsin:
i just tried buying this phone but it seems they are charging 400 per dollar making the phone price 56k

Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by Henryneo(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2018
You could either get a USB Type C earphone or use the included adapter.

bobo65:

Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by eightsin(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2018
Henryneo:
That would be your bank. If i may ask is it Fidelity? Cause i know fidelity charges N400/$ - Terrible people

have not even chosen a bank. i picked interswitch and then it took me to interswitch but the money was 56k
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by zetech21: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2018
eightsin:

have not even chosen a bank. i picked interswitch and then it took me to interswitch but the money was 56k

Check Jumia

1 Like

Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by Henryneo(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2018
It's got 64GB internal Storage, 4GB RAM an 8 Core MTK Processor against the 16GB internal, 2GB RAM and a 4 Core MTK Processor from the CM.

It's build I can assure you is much better than the CM and I also made a review about the CM here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um6wTc3W2mA

Price difference is about N5k..... these should annul your concerns

Lagusta:

U see a phone with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and you're comparing it with a 2GB/16GB block of wood

Babe if I vex for u ehhnn
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by Henryneo(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2018
Oh i see, that would be interswitchs rate then. But I still think it's a very good buy for that price though. I understand how annoying it must be to have an extra 6k extra

These payment companies mostly determine what their rates are. A result of our Governments lack of control on exchange rates. Officially exchange rate is N305/$ but banks charge as much as N400/$

eightsin:

1 Like

Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by fibonacci2526: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2018
Henryneo:
Oh i see, that would be interswitchs rate then. But I still think it's a very good buy for that price though. I understand how annoying it must be to have an extra 6k extra

These payment companies mostly determine what their rates are. A result of our Governments lack of control on exchange rates. Officially exchange rate is N305/$ but banks charge as much as N400/$

Use your credit card and pay through PayPal, you'd be charged at your bank's rate.
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by uchemac2: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2018
Basket mouth interrupts Smacby's sleep, watch https://instagram.com/p/BeCigcknr-c/
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by SiRLouie: 11:34am On Jan 17, 2018
Who here has heard of the Maze Alpha android?
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by Marlodah(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
I agree with you bro, am also a living witness. My was stolen last year but then decide to try all the Chinese phones and mehn it was beautiful and awesome am using oukitel and for the price and the performance so far am pleased now trying to gather money together to buy xiaomi mix 2 that phone is a beast ����
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by eightsin(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
dont have a credit card. what i do have is debit card. will it work?

fibonacci2526:

Use your credit card and pay through PayPal, you'd be charged at your bank's rate.
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by Henryneo(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
I Have. It's an okay device. almost all screen. One of those devices i'd like to review

SiRLouie:
Who here has heard of the Maze Alpha android?
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by Henryneo(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Your debit card will work with paypal. just add the card on your paypal account

eightsin:
dont have a credit card. what i do have is debit card. will it work?

1 Like

Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by SiRLouie: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Please I'd like to know where you got yours? I'm looking to get one for myself by month end
Henryneo:
I Have. It's an okay device. almost all screen. One of those devices i'd like to review

Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by eightsin(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Uhans is way better. nice comparison

mafzaldxb11:
Uhans i8 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 5

Similarity: 4G, Dual SIM, Display, Resolution, OTG, Navigation

Uhans i8 better than Xiaomi Redmi 5: Memory, Storage, cameras, battery, Face ID, Type-C and price

Xiaomi Redmi 5 better than Uhans i8: CPU, Operating System

Winner: Uhans i8
Check the Price and more detail:
uhans i8: https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_748514.html?lkid=12580107
Xiaomi Remdi 5: https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_645353.html?lkid=12580093
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by oodua1stson: 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Henryneo:
Bro you need to hold this phone and actually use it to understand how good it it. It feels a lot better than the Galaxy S8 and is just very premium.... All for $150 that's a lot better than a lot of phones you have around these days and believe me i have used a lot of phones in my days

is it glass front and back like the S8?
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by nathanccr(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
saxby:
is it really worth it for 50k? when there are good phones like the camon cm that go for less
I'm not sure ure okay
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by frank417: 12:06am On Jan 19, 2018
how do you buy the parts of the phone when it get damaged? You order from the site and wait long again?
i have walked a-z looking for the touchpad and battery of an Asus phone but i can't seem to get it anywhere. Everywhere i go i get responded "e nava enter nigeria"
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by benzems(m): 12:23am On Jan 19, 2018
How to repair samsung galaxy S5 restarting without flashing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mLsmZD7wbY
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by oodua1stson: 2:12am On Jan 19, 2018
Henryneo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmmnnRXlHGo

The UHANS i8 is a budget device from UHANS a company based in China. It features an Incredible build and really impressive specs for it's very affordable price of $150.

You can get this device for much reduced price of $139.99 if you buy it through this link:[url] https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_748514.html?lkid=12708184[/url]

Here are some specs of the UHANS i8:

5.7 Inch HD+ 18:9 Display
64GB Internal Storage
4GB RAM
Octa-core MediaTek MT6750T CPU
3500mAH Battery with fast charging
4G LTE Data
USB Type C charging port
No earphone jack
Fingerprint scanner
Dual rear 16MP + 3MP cameras
8MP selfie camera

This is an absolute steal and a device you'd be very happy with.

#UHANS #i8 #budgetdevice #henreeneo #gearbest #iphonexclone

*** SOCIALS ***
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/henreeneo
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/henreeneo
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/henreeneo
Telegram: http:///henreeneo
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/henreeneo
watched your video, man. But I think you need to do more with your reviews.

How about you put the spec of the phone you're reviewing on one side of the screen
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by iheartellah(m): 3:24am On Jan 19, 2018
The funny thing is that the uhans is bezeless too cheesy
dinoescobar:

The Camon CM is dead on arrival.

How can a 2018 phone be nursing a 2gig ram and 16gigrom, 3000mah battery?

Because its bezeless? WHo bezeless help? Bro stop being a tecno fan and go buy Uhans for 50k with 4gig ram and 64gig rom.

Its worth it.
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by dinoescobar(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2018
iheartellah:
The funny thing is that the uhans is bezeless too cheesy

Oho so it's a plus den. God bless u iheartellah, so it's a closed deal den.
Re: Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k by lanre316: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Lagusta:

U see a phone with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and you're comparing it with a 2GB/16GB block of wood

Babe if I vex for u ehhnn

Abeg no vex for am. Na ignorance dey worry am. You tecno users, they don't know quality phones because they're used to trash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

X Supers Custom Rom Tecno M3 Ported By Tevinlugther / Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread / Big Brother And Dstv Mobile (nokia 5330)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.