Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (730 Views)

I Found This Lost WAEC Certificate! / Wrong Date Of Birth On My WAEC Certificate. Please Help Out! / Certificate Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by midehill(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: . by Tomoyayi(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: . by midehill(m): 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
Tomoyayi:
comment now ND DNT book space
Re: . by OneKinGuy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
It's like u dont want help
Re: . by ipobarecriminals: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
go to waec office anf do the needful
Re: . by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
angry

To the best of my understanding there are two things you can do:

1. You can go back to the WAEC office and let them get it rectified for you.

2. If 1 ends up being an impossibility then I'll suggest you alter your age on paper by swearing an affidavit that you were born in 1996 so that you won't have issues with Dates of certificates acquisition and your actual age and NYSC like you said.

Re: . by midehill(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
OneKinGuy:
I want help ooo....
Re: . by midehill(m): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
OneKinGuy:
I want help ooo....
Re: . by midehill(m): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
OneKinGuy:
I want help ooo....
Re: . by midehill(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
go to waec office anf do the needful

someone told me waec office don't correct mistakes again
Re: . by ipobarecriminals: 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
sad sad
midehill:

undecided
midehill:

someone told u?Go there urself and do the needful.U may need court affidavit/ date of birth certificate
Re: . by Pierohandsome: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Useless waec! That is how they have been frustrating people and they wil stil not be able to correct the mistake they made by themself. I dnt knw if they are blind.

They keep changing people's date of birth like blind people. Sometimes they mispell names, or omit middle name with another name, or different picture on certificate.
Re: . by midehill(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad undecidedsomeone told u?Go there urself and do the needful.U may need court affidavit/ date of birth certificate

ok tenkz

(1) (Reply)

Photo: The Politics Of Poison In Nigeria. Very Hillarious / Bayero University,Kano Releases Second(2nd) Batch Admission List For 2017/2018 / 2018 JAMB Cut-off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.