Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL (20493 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi / Patience Jonathan Must Tell Nigerians How She Built N10b Worth Hotel – CACOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Honestagbons(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mrsprof:
I just feel like slapping someone now..everything in Nigeria is all about personal gain, nobody cares about human life anymore. They should be concerned about innocent lives these herdsmen are wasting instead of campaigning for a second term.
who you want come slap nowabeg leave there matter for there head,life dose on,God day
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by DedeNkem: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
If crooked murderous tribalist, buhari, is all you've got, then Nigeria is in deep sh*it!!
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by joinnow: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Just spotted one of them (CACOL) that want to dig more shitholes
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by fof1: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has declared its support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term in office.

CACOL said among those jostling for the presidential stool, only President Buhari stands head high and is qualified to lead the nation.

Speaking with Sun, Debo Adeniran, Executive Chairman of the group, warned that Nigerians should desist from a campaign that could hinder governance.

He said, “Personally, I have not heard that he has launched his re-election campaign. I only hear speculations that he has appointed some people into his campaign committee. But I can tell you that among those parading themselves as willing candidates; President Buhari stands head and shoulders above them.

“If there had been a more credible alternative I would have preferred such. But if it is these breed of politicians or interlopers then I think Buhari is more credible than all of them. What we should caution against is that the campaigns should not hinder governance.

“Buhari has done the best any President can do. People say he is nepotistic, but if he wanted to be nepotistic or tribal, he would have released Dasuki long ago, he wouldn’t have touched anybody from the north.

“Then he went to his constituency, the military and dealt with those alleged to have committed acts of corruption, those of them who made it impossible for the war against Boko Haram to be totally won. He could have hit the ground running but because of the influence of the political class on him, which he cannot ignore. A lot of political intrigues didn’t allow them to move.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/16/2019-buhari-remains-best-presidential-candidate-nigeria-cacol/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

lalasticlala ...

U ARE ON UR OWN PLS. WHAT IS CORTUPTION? DO WE FIGHT ON FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC CORRUPTION? HOW ABOUT POLITICAL CORRUPTION,SOCIAL CORRUPTION SOCIO POLITICAL? IS PARTIALITY NOT CORRUPTION? INSINCERITY IS NOT CORTUPTION? DECEITFUL DISPOSITION IS CLEARLY MANIFESTED IN PMB AND APC LEADERSHIP,PLS STOP THIS UR ROTTEN STORIES. NIGERIA IS DYING WHILE THEY FIGHTING SO CALLED CORRUPTION. D MODE OF OPS IS BTEEDING MORE CORRUPTION IN D LAND,PLS
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Charly68: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Faceless NGO ...talking as if Buhari is the one fighting in Sambisa forest,let's try a younger element like Donald Duke,the old man in Aso Rock is insincere with us in the land..we voted for him but he could no longer justify our votes due to his latest inaction on Benue matter
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by misgab: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
minus 1m sense
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by positivethought: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
Most times I wonder why with bihari everything is giving a different meaning, a man is judged by his utterances n actions, going by the historical collections of buhari's utterances n his record of actions I wonder how buhari can be described as honest,most credible n what have you,there is always the mention of $2.1b arms embezzlement but to publicly try dasuki for the truth to be known has become an impossible task for Mr integrity, there are many fantastically corrupt untouchable persons in the present government but Mr transparent can just see them,yet there are always some foot soldiers polluting the space with the fabricated sermon of buhari's goodness, but come 2019 let buhari be prepared to speak for him n prove his worth against those candidates that have been condemned without any shred of evidence,enough is enougn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Naija cheesy grin grin
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Okoroawusa: 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
positivethought:
Most times I wonder why with bihari everything is giving a different meaning, a man is judged by his utterances n actions, going by the historical collections of buhari's utterances n his record of actions I wonder how buhari can be described as honest,most credible n what have you,there is always the mention of $2.1b arms embezzlement but to publicly try dasuki for the truth to be known has become an impossible task for Mr integrity, there are many fantastically corrupt untouchable persons in the present government but Mr transparent can just see them,yet there are always some foot soldiers polluting the space with the fabricated sermon of buhari's goodness, but come 2019 let buhari be prepared to speak for him n prove his worth against those candidates that have been condemned without any shred of evidence,enough is enougn
You will never understand it
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 17, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok

How does tinubu sperm taste in your mouth?
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by UsefulTunde(m): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2018
This one week me cry

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by franklingud(m): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2018
Thunder fire that person wey talk dat nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown / CBN Pegs Rate For Import Duty Payment / Buhari's Documentary Is An Insult On Nigerians - Kayode Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.