Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of A Friend Of Mine That Turn To Be A Comedian - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of A Friend Of Mine That Turn To Be A Comedian (937 Views)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Kiss Daniel / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of A Friend Of Mine That Turn To Be A Comedian by Riqueleme(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
I present to you the great Comedian,
D phenomenal,
Undisputed Comedian
of federal republic of Nigeria,
In person of Adetunji Laide a.k.a Mc Swags!

Am privileged to depicts a great Comedian of our time.
Although, I begged my Pen's and tempo's to kindly depicts your picture. Not until they heard your name "Mc Swags"
Immediately, they answered me and vomited your picture.....
I'm the first artist to depicts your picture now
(B4 u go blow finish now,wey oda people go dey draw up and down dey tag u for instagram)
So pls, appreciate me for that....
From the stable of Riquelme art studio, we say,the sky is your starting point
MC SWAGS!!!!
#ballpoint_pen #red #blue #tempo #drawing #mix_media #art_work #comedian #mc_swags #post #instagram #facebook

Re: My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of A Friend Of Mine That Turn To Be A Comedian by ClitoPen: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sketch app
Re: My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of A Friend Of Mine That Turn To Be A Comedian by Riqueleme(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
ClitoPen:
Sketch app
Sketch App
I made use of my red and blue Biro to depicts this picture
Sketch App is excluded !!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before You Pay For That Computer Pls Press This ●2018 / Please Refer Me / Adobe CS5 Or CS6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.