Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:25 AM

Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? (55739 Views)

Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials / 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket / Questions Asked By Governor Ayodele Fayose: Who Has Answers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by delors(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Buhari of course.

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by bulkwealth(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
What a situation upon a great and blessed country

dangermouse:
DEAR

BUHARI, NOW THAT YOU HAVE TURNED THIS COUNTRY TO A BURIAL GROUND, WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR US IN 2019?” – MARK ANTHONY WRITES

Dear Buhari, now that you have turned this country to a burial ground, what do you have for us in 2019?
I have already come to conclude with my few sane friends that when we get old, we will tell our children the story of the Buhari regime with tears in our eyes exactly the way our parents told us about the Biafran war.
We will tell them these stories with fear still in our voices. With dread in our gestures and pain in our hearts.
When my children ask me the mistake of my generation I will tell them that having Buhari as the number one man of the country made this country the number one in terrorism in Africa. Number one in economic epilepsy. Number one in incompetence.

Years ago, Nigerians forgot that a devil was a devil regardless of how less it was. They didn’t know that a lesser devil had the higher tendency to become the greatest devil of all times.
I remember people cursing Jonathan and calling him a woman. I remember them saying they wanted a man to be their president.
I wondered why people were mad.
We all know how we all preferred our mothers to our fathers while growing up.
Nigerians preferred daddy Buhari to Mummy Jonathan.
Now, we can’t even go outside and play or see our friends without being killed by herdsmen.
The other day, people who were coming from a cross over service were killed like chickens. Humans.
People who had plans for this year.
People who must have cried their eyes out in church telling God that this year must be their year… It would later be their year of death.
Buhari’s campaign promises are online. Look for them and read.
Nothing is the only thing he has achieved!! Nothing.
When Nigerians were carrying American elections on their heads saying that Donald Trump was so unpresidential.
I shook my head because this was coming from citizens of a country whose president by all standards isn’t fit for the post of a human being.
We have a president who didn’t go to school. It’s not as if school is a must because I haven’t gone to any. But, considering the fact that you are leading the country that masquerades as the giant of Africa, it is rather insulting.
A president who asked on air “Flease, what is inkwlusive gwovernment”
We may think this doesn’t matter because we have food in our homes, we have small change to buy fuel in our cars and generators of course. But. It does matter.
Our economy has gone down.
In fact, everyday you walk around in this country, the economy is what you are walking on.
Human beings died in Benue state.
People like me and you. People with family. With wives and husband. People with boyfriend and girlfriend. People with hopes and dreams.
They died because they were in Nigeria.
That is exactly what killed them.
A country where you are asleep and some lactating imbeciles who call themselves herdsmen waltz into your house and slit your throat and that of your families and go free.
Like, they are freer than me.
The president of this country didn’t go to the state. Of course it is not his son or daughter.
Let’s say he has leg pain and can’t travel.
Why didn’t he send someone to go on his behalf?
Nobody from the federal government was present. Such negligence!
This was the same state he went to when he was scampering for votes.
He even hypocritically wore their traditional outfit and posed for the camera and the gram.
Now, he doesn’t care about them again.
What other act can define gross wickedness than this?
Maybe the fact that he has been looking for corruption everywhere in the country not knowing that his son was a king pin of corruption.
Buying a bike that costs millions and millions of Naira that obviously can save the lives of millions of suffering Nigerians.
Yusuf bought ordinary okada with such huge money and had the guts to go outside to do inter house sports with fuel that his fellow Nigerians were sleeping in gas stations for.
Height of insensitivity!
This man who didn’t go to any school is sitting at Aso rock laughing at all of us with our big English and certificate.
Buhari ignored common sense and gave portfolios to dead people. I mean, dead people.
The money that is needed by living people is what he siphoned for the dead.
Dead people get alerts.
Only in Nigeria.
My problem is that now that he has successfully made Nigeria a burial ground of hopes, dreams and humans. I wonder what he wants in 2019.
I just wonder.
The time table for the elections have been released by the federal government.
And just like in secondary school: When time table appear in the board. People like me start to borrow notes to copy or photocopy. Everybody gets serious and busy.
Very soon, they will print shirts and cars and lorries for the election.
And come with a slogan that we will all fall for again.
And when he wins again, we are in trouble.
We all know how second rounds all look like and feel.
The only way we can avoid this madness is to keep our senses in tact otherwise, ….
To you Buhari. If you ever read this, understand this one thing.
You have failed!
You made people who trusted in you start to have trust issues!
You folded the economy of this country and put in your back pocket!
Have mercy on people!!!
Please!
Finally, you have failed an entire generation.
History never forgets.
Written by Mark Anthony Osuchukwu.
Mark Anthony Osuchukwu is a young Nigerian writer born sometime in history. He is on instagram as onye_mark .He can be reached via markanthonyfoundation(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by de1de1SnrAd: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI
BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Obasanjo will do everything to frustrate Atiku's bid for presidency via Oby Ezekwesili

She has started already through her red card

Not that I am in support of Atiku

In fact, it will give me joy if the next president is not from the North

Having said that,
My best candidates remains:
Peter Obi and Raji Fashola. Donald Duke is not a bad idea as long as he does not think Nigeria is a carnival

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by rose54321: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
I'm saddened by some comments here. So we still have Nigerians that are planning to sit at-home and not vote.

This is truly sad, later they will be forming advocate on twitter. Nonsense.

With the current state of things in the economy I see no justification for not exercising your civic duty.

7 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by chineeseprince(m): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
dangermouse:
DEAR BUHARI, NOW THAT YOU HAVE TURNED THIS COUNTRY TO A BURIAL GROUND, WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR US IN 2019?” – MARK ANTHONY WRITES

Dear Buhari, now that you have turned this country to a burial ground, what do you have for us in 2019?
I have already come to conclude with my few sane friends that when we get old, we will tell our children the story of the Buhari regime with tears in our eyes exactly the way our parents told us about the Biafran war.
We will tell them these stories with fear still in our voices. With dread in our gestures and pain in our hearts.
When my children ask me the mistake of my generation I will tell them that having Buhari as the number one man of the country made this country the number one in terrorism in Africa. Number one in economic epilepsy. Number one in incompetence.

Years ago, Nigerians forgot that a devil was a devil regardless of how less it was. They didn’t know that a lesser devil had the higher tendency to become the greatest devil of all times.
I remember people cursing Jonathan and calling him a woman. I remember them saying they wanted a man to be their president.
Now, we can’t even go outside and play or see our friends without being killed by herdsmen.
The other day, people who were coming from a cross over service were killed like chickens. Humans.
People who must have cried their eyes out in church telling God that this year must be their year… It would later be their year of death.
When Nigerians were carrying American elections on their heads saying that Donald Trump was so unpresidential.
I shook my head because this was coming from citizens of a country whose president by all standards isn’t fit for the post of a human being.
We have a president who didn’t go to school. It’s not as if school is a must because I haven’t gone to any. But, considering the fact that you are leading the country that masquerades as the giant of Africa, it is rather insulting.
We may think this doesn’t matter because we have food in our homes, we have small change to buy fuel in our cars and generators of course. But. It does matter.
In fact, everyday you walk around in this country, the economy is what you are walking on.
People like me and you. People with family. With wives and husband. People with boyfriend and girlfriend. People with hopes and dreams.
A country where you are asleep and some lactating imbeciles who call themselves herdsmen waltz into your house and slit your throat and that of your families and go free.
The president of this country didn’t go to the state. Of course it is not his son or daughter.
He even hypocritically wore their traditional outfit and posed for the camera and the gram.
Maybe the fact that he has been looking for corruption everywhere in the country not knowing that his son was a king pin of corruption.
Buying a bike that costs millions and millions of Naira that obviously can save the lives of millions of suffering Nigerians.
Yusuf bought ordinary okada with such huge money and had the guts to go outside to do inter house sports with fuel that his fellow Nigerians were sleeping in gas stations for.
Height of insensitivity!
This man who didn’t go to any school is sitting at Aso rock laughing at all of us with our big English and certificate.
Buhari ignored common sense and gave portfolios to dead people. I mean, dead people.
Dead people get alerts.
Only in Nigeria.
My problem is that now that he has successfully made Nigeria a burial ground of hopes, dreams and humans. I wonder what he wants in 2019.
I just wonder.
And just like in secondary school: When time table appear in the board. People like me start to borrow notes to copy or photocopy. Everybody gets serious and busy.
The only way we can avoid this madness is to keep our senses in tact otherwise, ….
You have failed!
Have mercy on people!!!
Please!
History never forgets.
Mark Anthony Osuchukwu is a young Nigerian writer born sometime in history. He is on instagram as onye_mark .He can be reached via markanthonyfoundation(at)gmail(dot)com
fi ejo sile bobo � SMH

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
aonag:
3. Donald Duke

Wow
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by akinszz: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
unfortunately, I don't vote
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Liebermantic: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
The Northern voters vote based on Religion and Region..
The only person capable of wresting power from disastrous Buhari is Atiku..
Donald Duke will even fail in SW and NC (Middle belt)
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is a no brainer. Are we not fed up with those old brigade.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by simongonner: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
All of them are useless.. Fayose remains the man to beat
i will vote a pig over fayose

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Iceberg3: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
dangermouse:
DEAR BUHARI, NOW THAT YOU HAVE TURNED THIS COUNTRY TO A BURIAL GROUND, WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR US IN 2019?” – MARK ANTHONY WRITES

Height of insensitivity!
Dead people get alerts.
Only in Nigeria.
I just wonder.
You have failed!
Have mercy on people!!!
Please!
History never forgets.

Watch as they will come for your head..i mean head hunting coneheadsgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by AntiWailer: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
aonag:
3. Donald Duke

Voting Donald Duke. As long as he wont contest on PDP platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by adeoba2008(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
I stand with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by lardeipo(f): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Emyogalanya:
JUST SAY YOU ARE YET ALREADY AT HIS PICTURE OR HAS HE ALREADY WOMANISED YOU ALREADY ? WHERE DID IT HAPPEN ON CAMPUS OR ORIENTATION CAMP. GIVE US
SO WE CAN USE IT AGAINST HIM
I bet he is a womanizer is different from he is a womanizer. just sayn frm his facial look, I don't even know who Duke is, or is he the Duke of Milan?

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Iceberg3: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
de1de1SnrAd:
BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI
BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI

Mental grin

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by FTBOY: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
i would vote for wike my able governor!

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by oluangelkay(f): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Donald Duke, Anytime any day

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Liebermantic:
The Northern voters vote based on Religion and Region..

The only person capable of wresting power from disastrous Buhari is Atiku..

Donald Duke will even fail in SW and NC (Middle belt)

If the SW and MB ignore the promise of Duke, then their political daftness is incurable. But you never can be certain anymore...

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Uncletony(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
and what is Buhari doing on the list.?!

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Lawalemi(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
None. No even Duke. We have more intelligent persons
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by FTBOY: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
the results so far has proven that booohari would lose like the failure he is if the 2019 elections are to be conducted free and fair. the few likes he got were given by the brainless zombies who don't even understand why they support him.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by tuboi: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Would av voted for Donald Duke but the day I met him he didn't show me any love...
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by truthstands12: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Every good Nigerian should come out in 2019 and vote from his or her conscience not based on religion or region but a candidate that will deliver this country from the pangs of bad leadership. Pls, don't sit in your house on the election day. You will bear the brunt of bad leadership and the sufferings that comes with it. Vote that things will be well in this country.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by ucheajas: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
I will vote for atiku abubakar, he is rich and cannot mess with nigeria money, he has companies across the nation to employ nigerians. SO LETS VOTE FOR ATIKU ABUBAKAR

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Emyogalanya: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
lardeipo:
I bet he is a womanizer is different from he is a womanizer. just sayn frm his facial look, I don't even know who Duke is, or is he the Duke of Milan?
NO OF EIDINBOURG [sic]
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by kodded(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
Rooneyboy:
As much as I like Donald Duke very much I do have my fears.

"His quiet nature "
U know Nigeria actually needs a very rugged human being to rule.

He might just be used and dumped same way Jonathan was used and dumped.

(without a doubt, I know Donald Duke really means well for Nigeria,but I forsee him surrounding himself with party rogues that will end up messing him up, SAME HAPPED TO JONATHAN)
........like the saying goes "if you can't beat them you join them"
#my worries
lol,

dont be deceived by his looks o, that man is as rugged as fayose and buhari combine

4 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Emyogalanya: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
lardeipo:
NO OF EIDINBURGH [sic] HAVE YOU MET THAT ONE ALREADY? YOU'V NOT EVEN MET OR KNOWN HIM YET YOU JUDGE HIM AS ONE THATS HARSH
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Realist2: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
I vote Donald Duke, or Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by IAmSkinny: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Donald Freaking Duke men

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by kodded(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
magiki:
Na Dona
But incase Dona change his mind, I will replace him
a man that made a state as poor as ekiti, to be recognized around the world smiley

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by safarigirl(f): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
If only votes are counted on the internet.... 90% of people who voted here probably don't have PVC or even reside in Nigeria

Donald Duke cannot win 2019 election, he is from the Niger Delta and his brother just left in 2015, he will have to wait at least another 16 years to win anything. He would do better as a running mate

Atiku is a lost cause and may not even win the PDP Primaries...

Fayose who? grin

As it stands, we are yet to find anyone who can match Buhari. FACT! I abhor the man, but anyone who knows how politics works in Nigeria knows that none of those three candidates can take Buhari's seat as it stands.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC / Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.