Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/01/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/01/18 (499 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/01/18 by dallyemmy: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Please follow this link: http://openheavenstoday.com/Wednesday-17-January-2018/

The link would be active before tomorrow morning and prayers on the open heavens would be posted tomorrow.

God bless you!

Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, January 17th, 2018) - GOD OF ABUNDANCE

1.I worship you, my Father, because the earth is Yours and the fullness thereof; and they that dwell therein.

2.Thank you, Jesus for becoming poor, that I may become rich, through your poverty.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, step into the boat of my life and terminate, hard and unprofitable labours, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, speak your word of abundance, fruitfulness and multiplication, into all my labours, in your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to believe and obey you, at critical points in my life, even, when there is no visible reason for me to do so, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every garment of shame and reproach, in all areas of my life and ministry, be removed, and burnt to ashes, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, come and turn every hopeless and demeaning situations in my life around for good, today, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please meet me at the points of my needs today, according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

10.Father, you are the one that openeth a door, that no man can shut; please, open perpetually unto me the doors of my sustainance and prosperity, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, come and complete every uncompleted project, in the life and ministry of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/01/18 by dallyemmy: 8:49am On Jan 17, 2018
[08:15, 1/17/2018] +234 805 951 5821: Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, January 17th, 2018) - GOD OF ABUNDANCE

1.I worship you, my Father, because the earth is Yours and the fullness thereof; and they that dwell therein.

2.Thank you, Jesus for becoming poor, that I may become rich, through your poverty.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, step into the boat of my life and terminate, hard and unprofitable labours, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, speak your word of abundance, fruitfulness and multiplication, into all my labours, in your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to believe and obey you, at critical points in my life, even, when there is no visible reason for me to do so, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every garment of shame and reproach, in all areas of my life and ministry, be removed, and burnt to ashes, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, come and turn every hopeless and demeaning situations in my life around for good, today, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please meet me at the points of my needs today, according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

10.Father, you are the one that openeth a door, that no man can shut; please, open perpetually unto me the doors of my sustainance and prosperity, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, come and complete every uncompleted project, in the life and ministry of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

New Gospel Song Alert !!! Ejiro By Kilokeys / Good Morning World: 38 - Second Prayer With Davidotokiblog / "The Dangers Of Superstitious Filth Accumulating In Your Brain"!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.