Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo (48324 Views)

Man's Penis Bitten Off For Stealing In Bakassi Peninsula (Graphic) / Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) / 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Crossbow(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Be diplomatic in ur approach next time. The guy u are dealing with is a confraternity member.. Use force like police and tell them to refer to u to the guy as anonymous, ur girl's life will be treated as if threatened and he must sign that for the next 3 years or so, any violent thing that happens to her, he will be arrested and tried for it and if found guilty, he will be convicted. After the treatment, take ur girl far from him.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by haylegbede1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pepsi101:
You're fighting for a mere girlfriend, not even a wife.

Bros, you're a big disgrace to your family.

Woman wrapper

You are to defend your girl anywhere

Don't be a coward

*on the account that the girl is worth it tho, but why would you date her if she aint*

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by summerky: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:
The lady will be consoling and telling him sorry, But inside her, she'll be like.

This cannot stop you from licking my pussy this night

Your savagery is unto another level

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Emyogalanya: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
SOUTH WASTEE SO THIS OLD MAN HERE NEVER MARRY? HE STILL BE BOYFRIEND. ONTOP A FEMALE SOUTH WAIST. WAIT WILL THE SAME GUY WILL SHOW UP WITH ONE CLEAN SUV AND SAME GIRL WILL LEAVE UR SORRY ASS

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by abordmay(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
you still get time to dey picture your red lips, just dey thank God say he no bite your eye join

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Onibode lalupon,
fighting for a woman that isn't your mother is the stupidest thing a mam could do.
Girls do say they want a bad guy that can defend them and fight for them. dey fight for girls to dey prove you be man o,I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by haylegbede1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pat081:
Will dis stop d gal to go n f*******k dat other guy now ?? Some guys dnt think b4 dey do something

That's why you should date a lady or woman ... Not a girl

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Emerikoss: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
I just dey imagine hw someone will be watching someone and he'll come and bite his lip

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by oshe11: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oluwafreshing:

He probably don dey cell so no more posting for now
lwkmdgrin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by ogbeniolola: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Well done my guy....I admire guys who are willing to lay their lives for love. It's just that i don't know if a lady would move on if her guy dies while protecting her from aggression and attacks. And what would be the guy's reward?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by peterphd(m): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Looks like a headbutt and not a bite.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by haylegbede1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Emerikoss:
I just dey imagine hw someone will be watching someone and he'll come and bite his lip

The matter tire me my guy

I can't even allow a guy move more than 10inches closer to me uunless its a hug of course from a very close person like my father or 1 or 2 of my friends

This one just keep face down for person to use lip touch ein own WTF was he thinking

He shuddav pushed him or something

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Emyogalanya:
SOUTH WASTEE SO THIS OLD MAN HERE NEVER MARRY? HE STILL BE BOYFRIEND. ONTOP A FEMALE SOUTH WAIST. WAIT WILL THE SAME GUY WILL SHOW UP WITH ONE CLEAN SUV AND SAME GIRL WILL LEAVE UR SORRY ASS
are you a northerner? so these types of people still exist in 2018? no wonder why Donald Trump called you guys shitty people from shit hole country. in America,you see men in their 50's,60's living with their girlfriend cos it's their choice but in a shithole like Nigeria,18 year old guys are already planning marriage cos its their ultimate achievement. blacks are just totally different from whites. if a black person doesn't have a kid,you guys would see him/her as a loser and she's not going to be respected in the society. most Africans are really apes indeed and not different from animals. No invention,no innovation,all they know about is marriage,have kid,contributing to overpopulation,sex,crime,etc. chai

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Dreament(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Na wa oh!

Just see the way this mumu allowed his stinginess to pave way for a cannibal's attack.

Na your preek him for bite comot!

It it senseless to defend a girl that is not your wife. Until you marry her, other guys have equal license and access to her, the difference is that she said 'yes come in to you often than she does to others' or maybe says 'No, don't come in to others'!

Mumu boy!
but the guy didn't say he was asking his girl out. but calling her names. the guy should HV just told his girl to ingnore him. and him also should hv ignored the guy

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Emyogalanya: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
are you a northerner? so these types of people still exist in 2018? no wonder why Donald Trump called you guys shitty people from shit hole country. in America,you see men in their 50's,60's living with their girlfriend cos it's their choice but in a shithole like Nigeria,18 year old guys are already planning marriage cos its their ultimate achievement. blacks are just totally different from whites. if a black person doesn't have a kid,you guys would see him/her as a loser and she's not going to be respected in the society. most Africans are really apes indeed and not different from animals. No invention,no innovation,all they know about is marriage,have kid,contributing to overpopulation,sex,crime,etc. chai
IF THAT MAN LOOKS 18 TO YOU THEN YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR EYE DROP. DID YOU EVEN SAY 50 60 LIVE WITH GF IN US THOSE MEN ARE DIVORCED WITH KIDS WHITE GUYS MARRY ON TIME O. WELL NICE TO KNOW YOU ACCEPT D T POSITION ON NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Afonja weaklings
Cannot fight and withstand blows
Only to shout and bite off body parts angry

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by 2shure: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
zoom
zoom
koh wole.
oni reason
won bor
zoom zoom ko wole
tramadol.reffnol.
codeine ...zoom zoom ko wole.

who sabi dah song .

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Lemmejoor(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Would have luvd to hear the noise u made wen he bit yu.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Alphasoar(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oxster:

Galfriend

Not even wife oh . . .

Well . . . That's none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by bullabong(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
oshe11:
Where that guy that stole his Mom's N580k

Abeg come and tell Us the sequel to that story ooo
Him mama go done kill am tey tey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by gozzlin: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin
He gave you kiss of life.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by jonadaft: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:
The lady will be consoling and telling him sorry, But inside her, she'll be like.

This cannot stop you from licking my pussy this night
Any guy who licks a girl's pussy is a retàrd.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by agrovick(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
There will be no kissing for some time

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Mogajunior(m): 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
For those calling him names for being protective of his girlfriend, imagine being in the guys shoes. I believe none of u would sit and watch someone abuse or harass ur girlfriend simply because she is not ur wife.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by donstan18: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Jonathan:
Any guy who licks a girl's pussy is a retàrd.
Why say so?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by TinaAnita(f): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
And at the end of the day the girl will still dump him. You don't fight for someone who isn't your life partner

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Chukazu: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Defending her from "abuser " or defending her from a "suger Daddy" undecided undecided?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Tunsboy17(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Narldon:
Ok
Lol how does it taste?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Na wa oh!

Just see the way this mumu allowed his stinginess to pave way for a cannibal's attack.

It is senseless to defend a girl that is not your wife. Until you marry her, other guys have equal license and access to her, the difference is that she said 'yes come in to you often than she does to others' or maybe says 'No, don't come in to others'!

Mumu boy!
Pls explain the stinginess to me

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Na wa oh!

It is senseless to defend a girl that is not your wife. Until you marry her, other guys have equal license and access to her, the difference is that she said 'yes come in to you often than she does to others' or maybe says 'No, don't come in to others'!

Mumu boy!

wtf..u must be a worm, a scared one at that. Defend those weaker than u and who are also around u all the time ur girlfriend included if she keeps getting harassed verbally by that tout its only a matter of time b4 they begin to do it in his presence which means disrespect n where i come from we don't play that sh1t.. i don't care if she's a quadruple timing ho' but as long as u know she's with me hold ur smelly mouth to urself. u disrespect me i dishonor u... This is not about the girl in any way its just normal street code which i doubt u know jack about... He only made a mistake going there alone he would have gone with a rugged friend to give the guy a warning & if he wants to act tough beat the monkey up and throw him to the police for further drilling..who cares about other guys access to her. If you cant protect ur girl as a man you will never protect your wife n thats how she gonna get bleeped left,right n center by the niqqaz up the ladder.. its obvious u dont know anything about street. Maybe u never enter university make them use power n money fvck ur babe for ur eye korokoro since u be junkie.. na ur rep u dey fall no be her own..Nothing lasts forever yes the girl might end up with someone else, so fvck what i do it for my image, to protect myself..u oppress my girl meaning ur indirectly telling me i can be oppressed too..not just my girl , my younger ones or my family.. don't just go there.. All those criticizing the guy una no just get head at all.. weak fvckers lol...saying she's not even his wife U no protect am when u dey date am na when una marry Jet Lee come teach u the art of wife protection when ppl done already sabi say u be natural shele man lmfaooo

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo by neutrotoba(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
That lip has to go man... Damn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium / Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / My Gay Friend Impregnated A Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.