Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz (39832 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by 36govs: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ...

Skool run... Best baby daddy ever.

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/timaya-pictures-with-his-daughters-after-todays-school-runz/

cc; lalasticlala

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
HAVING MONEY IS A VERY GOOD THING
BELIEVE IT OR NOT; AFTER GOD, MONEY IS THE NEXT IN POWER, EVEN LOVE RESPECT MONEY

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by MhizzAJ(f): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
BELIEVE IT OR NOT; AFTER GOD, MONEY IS THE NEXT IN POWER, EVEN LOVE RESPECT MONEY
You are very correct!

65 Likes

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Chikelue2000(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
to be a man is not a days job...... flavour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by nellybadas: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
May God bless our hussle to pay off so we can live well and train our kids wella. ;-)

10 Likes

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by aleeyus(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
ok

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Hardewarlee(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
This are kids not pikin grin

13 Likes

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by koladebrainiac(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by winzy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
People now take pride in being a baby daddy... My generation, my generation!!

10 Likes

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Felixalex(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Eberipapa
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by yemzzy22(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
a wise man once said if you no get money hide your face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by dollyjoy(f): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Incase he is looking for another baby mama,I'm available.... Will give him adorable kids. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Father and daughters.
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by dollyjoy(f): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
aleeyus:
ok
Jeeez,that image is disgusting bro.

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by dollyjoy(f): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
yemzzy22:
a wise man once said if you no get money hide your face
Davido is a wiseman?? Looolz.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by toyinjimoh(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
May God answer our prayers...when there is life there is hope
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Stethaine: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Where is his bodyguards. I hope he is save

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by salbis(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
ok
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by niqqa(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Egberi papa
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by aleeyus(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
Jeeez,that image is disgusting bro.
grin I dont know what to do with za thread
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Stethaine: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
Incase he is looking for another baby mama,I'm available.... Will give him adorable kids. cheesy
Are you fine?

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by IVORY2009(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You are very correct!

I know u would be the first to admit, never worship money otherwise u will regret it for life.........
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by dollyjoy(f): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Stethaine:
Are you fine?
Lolz,let him decide that na.
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by magiki(m): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hardewarlee:
This are kids not pikin grin

Your English ehn?
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by doingood: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
What's he showing d child in her hand. Hope d child didn't touch something
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
No wonder Money is the captain of the squad.

bring your daughters make them join me enjoy this pork....

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by emynike2001(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lovely kids..

. But meanwhile dont miss tonight lottery Games, CLICK THE LINK on my signature and see the winning numbers.

Happy winnings.
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by millionboi2: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pretty girls
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by omusiliyu(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
adorable what
with these your black knees and yam legs

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by Dearlord(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
The pics looks like this :
Daughter : Daddy I want buy sweet outside the gate.
Timaya : Take these #10 & go &buy sweet but if any lady ask you "is ur daddy around" tell her "NO" or else u will be Daddy's Ex-baby.
Re: Timaya Pictured With His Daughters After Today's School Runz by victorazy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

After God, woman.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Reveals Why Nollywood Cannot Donate N3.5million For Actor Bruno / Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line / Tonto Dikeh Angry As Efe’s Album Is Crushed By Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.