Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:37 PM

Can A Nymphomaniac Really Change?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nymphomaniac Really Change?? (493 Views)

A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap / How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) / What Makes A Decent Lady Become A Nymphomaniac??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Nymphomaniac Really Change?? by Nygma(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is a topic that has been discussed since the beginning of time. Can they really change??
Re: Can A Nymphomaniac Really Change?? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lol.... I believe it's possible but I also know it's easier said than done...
Re: Can A Nymphomaniac Really Change?? by Nygma(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol.... I believe it's possible but I also know it's easier said than done...
How??
Re: Can A Nymphomaniac Really Change?? by HOLYDICK(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oga u supposed define wetin e mean na no be everyone be prof here grin any way sha lemme help elaborate
nymphomaniac
Hypersexuality: a female whose sex drive is obsessively high. Considered a mental illness, coloqiually means a Hot girl. Not to be confused with slut or skank where one's sexual dignity is pathetically low, nymphomania is simply related to an abnormally high sex drive.

My take on it is that yeah it can be cured but it depends on how willing the person is. The same way you'd cure any kind of addict: with counseling, group therapy, and, in some cases, medication.
The treatments for sex addiction, like those for drugs and alcohol, are diverse, and experts differ on which works best. Psychologists might treat a sex addict with a cognitive behavioral therapy that focuses on the mental processes that lead to addiction, or a psychodynamic approach that looks at underlying causes, such as childhood trauma and longstanding feelings of neglect.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Nymphomaniac Really Change?? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nygma:

How??
it takes much of discipline, determination and ability to keep to your goals even when you fall many times... Finally, depending on your beliefs... Your determination and pursuit for a better relationship with your maker (God) will also be an added advantage in your desire to overcome such addiction... Just keep to the above and don't expect a quick fix solution... It's a journey that could take weeks, months or even years...
Re: Can A Nymphomaniac Really Change?? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
No they can't change unless God decides to help them.

(1) (Reply)

please, I Need This Very Urgently / School Children Feared Dead As School Bus Catches Fire In Abuja / Gay Is Real...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.