Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Am Tired Of Searching For Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Tired Of Searching For Job (847 Views)

After 7years of searching Still No Job Is It Badluck? / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Searching For Job by kennyland1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Good evening to u all, have always wanted a white collar job, work in a good organisation where I will be able to use my skills effectively and efficiently but what am actually seeing is a slavery job offers where u can hardly take home 20k monthly.
So I asked myself , is this why I spent 4years in school? Is this why I study day and night for?
I think the answer is NO.
I won't sit down waiting for a white collar job. It's time to wake up from my sleep and invest my time and resources in self development and empowerment

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Searching For Job by Lionbite(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
And by self development and empowerment, you mean?
Re: Am Tired Of Searching For Job by kennyland1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Business I mean
Re: Am Tired Of Searching For Job by simplebb: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thank God you have finally woken up. Launch out for you are well able to do it.
Re: Am Tired Of Searching For Job by Doerstech(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
Good way to go
Re: Am Tired Of Searching For Job by knelson(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
I have an online gradebook(https://totalgrades.com) I developed for African schools(Primary and secondary schools). If you would be interested in helping us market the software on a 100% commission bases, it will help you raise some capital to start your own business or even join our company(Nahorr Analytics - a software and data analytics company). You don't need to have studied software in school. You just need to be honest, dedicated, and willing to put in the hard work to learn new concepts and systems. The Job posting can be found here: https://nahorr.com/careers. GOOD LUCK!!
Check out our video on youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=Bzn9dMX7ISs
Re: Am Tired Of Searching For Job by gonkin(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lol. Me too na 4 year too for me but i ain't giving up. I have survived since and the sky is lighting up for me

(1) (Reply)

Customer Care Representative Needed At Allen, Lagos / NYSC Job Portal: How To Register And Apply For Jobs And Latest Recruitment Oppor / Lagos RSW Volunteers To Get N30,000 Monthly Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.