Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed (3868 Views)

Relationship And Abuse Series - How To Spot An Abuser In A Romantic Relationship / I’m Depressed And Tired Of Life / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by pocohantas(f): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
greiboy:
You said you are "sane person" to answer my question and you had a big statement building up to answering the question grin To be clear my question was " who are you anyway" ?

Your last comment didn't change the initial comment you made now.

Those are two unrelated comments

Anyways, my points are

1) I called you here because we had discussions around something similar yesterday

2) You defended the view of a well renowned feminist on nairaland that " men should wash underwear when they are not footing the bills" even though you later changed position cheesy

And the post you pasted is your definition of defence?

I'll keep waiting for your related comment and the posts where I [explicitly] DEFENDED such. Till then, stop twisting my comments or reading meanings that are not there.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:

And the post you pasted is your definition of defence?

I'll keep waiting for your related comment and the posts where I [explicitly] DEFENDED such. Till then, stop twisting my comments or reading meanings that are not there.
Yeap, tongue

You are pretty deep about feminism, for someone who is not a" feminist" tongue
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
greiboy:
Yeap, tongue

You are pretty deep about feminism, for someone who is not a" feminist" tongue

Keep instigating, it's your talent. I wonder what brought feminism into this topic to start with.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Keep instigating, it's your talent. I wonder what brought feminism into this topic to start with.
Yeap, instigating is the only talent I have and I am very proud of it tongue

I only called here to have a laugh, I never knew you will take things serious grin
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
greiboy:
Yeap, instigating is the only talent I have and I am very proud of it tongue

I only called here to have a laugh, I never knew you will take things serious grin

As usual... wink
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:

As usual... wink
what usual adanne grin
Stop framing me kwanu grin
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by pocohantas(f): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
greiboy:
what usual adanne grin

Stop framing me kwanu grin

Honestly, I despise when 'someone' like you intentionally twists my remarks...irrespective of his/her aim of doing it. I take it as a set-up and exposing the other to crossfire. I can tolerate a bit from random people, but from supposed buddies...it's an unforgivable offence. Depending on how slanderous it is.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Honestly, I despise when 'someone' like you intentionally twists my remarks...irrespective of his/her aim of doing it. I take it as a set-up and exposing the other to crossfire. I can tolerate a bit from random people, but from supposed buddies...it's an unforgivable offence. Depending on how slanderous it is.
ok I am sorry if you feel offended, but i didn't call you here to expose anything

I only mentioned you to have a laugh, like we did yesterday.

hope we are good wink
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by donnaD(f): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
bluetrails7:
According to her, she is the breadwinner she can’t also be the slave, so I should choose one…

Welcome to the new wave, where ladies want to/fell they're the bread winner.....They want to climb on top of men, and be the man in the relationship. Many times when the going is good, you don't see these traits. Awon feminists... grin

Foolish husband, if the story is real.

Any man that falls into this category, do what you were doing before the business went down, gradually the business will boom back. Become an egg supplier/retailer, with 50k you can start and earn around 50k monthly as it booms.Do anything you can but never ever allow a woman be your provider, never

The error fed into the mind of women...They think/feel being a wife is slavery... Shame on their role models

@ According to her, she is the breadwinner she can’t also be the slave, so I should choose one…

Cc: Missjoy29

Cc: donnaD

Cc: Ubunja

Cc: Martin0

Cc: walepackage

Cc: Lefulefu

Make una come see them o ! Useless women

Degenerates, product of failed homes and terrible[b] absentee fatherism[/b] gone wrong. Twisted knuckle heads

Always ask questions before marrying fellas, if there wasn't a father, if just a woman did the upbringing, chances are high you're buying damaged goods, psychologically, mentally, functionality-damaged goods.

The man is also a product of an absentee father, ye-ye man. No be men dey sell newspaper, yogurt, palm wine?

No be woman marry Theresa May, Angela Merkel, Hilary Clinton?

Ladies follow foolishly. Beyonce was advocating divorce your husband if he cheats, this and that, irreplaceable, Jay-Z cheated, she rewarded him with a child, and humble attitude, in marriage, as age goes by, the man's value props up, while the woman's diminishes. Men are to cash in on their value and not turn to wimps. Yeye, story

Thank God young guys are wise now, we go see the new ones coming behind at Shiloh 2097... kiss

Always ask if a man was involved in the life of a chick ( Father ) If there's no submissiveness to a male authority figure before marriage, they will never understand it, and see male-domination as a norm, cause they weren't structured/configured to function " normally" in a marriage
my bros wait let me read and comprehend the topic
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by pocohantas(f): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
greiboy:
ok I am sorry if you feel offended, but i didn't call you here to expose anything

I only mentioned you to have a laugh, like we did yesterday.

hope we are good wink

We're very good. I just dey tell you my mind grin
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
pocohantas:

We're very good. I just dey tell you my mind grin
You ehn grin
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
tstx:
Since she is the breadwinner, continue staying with her atleast until you get another well paying gig... Then you can send her packing with blows and smackdowns'....
And German suplex'
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by donnaD(f): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
bluetrails7:
According to her, she is the breadwinner she can’t also be the slave, so I should choose one…

Welcome to the new wave, where ladies want to/fell they're the bread winner.....They want to climb on top of men, and be the man in the relationship. Many times when the going is good, you don't see these traits. Awon feminists... grin

Foolish husband, if the story is real.

Any man that falls into this category, do what you were doing before the business went down, gradually the business will boom back. Become an egg supplier/retailer, with 50k you can start and earn around 50k monthly as it booms.Do anything you can but never ever allow a woman be your provider, never

The error fed into the mind of women...They think/feel being a wife is slavery... Shame on their role models

@ According to her, she is the breadwinner she can’t also be the slave, so I should choose one…

Cc: Missjoy29

Cc: donnaD

Cc: Ubunja

Cc: Martin0

Cc: Lefulefu

Make una come see them o ! Useless women

Degenerates, product of failed homes and terrible[b] absentee fatherism[/b] gone wrong. Twisted knuckle heads

Always ask questions before marrying fellas, if there wasn't a father, if just a woman did the upbringing, chances are high you're buying damaged goods, psychologically, mentally, functionality-damaged goods.

The man is also a product of an absentee father, ye-ye man. No be men dey sell newspaper, yogurt, palm wine?

No be woman marry Theresa May, Angela Merkel, Hilary Clinton?

Ladies follow foolishly. Beyonce was advocating divorce your husband if he cheats, this and that, irreplaceable, Jay-Z cheated, she rewarded him with a child, and humble attitude, in marriage, as age goes by, the man's value props up, while the woman's diminishes. Men are to cash in on their value and not turn to wimps. Yeye, story

Thank God young guys are wise now, we go see the new ones coming behind at Shiloh 2097... kiss

Always ask if a man was involved in the life of a chick ( Father ) If there's no submissiveness to a male authority figure before marriage, they will never understand it, and see male-domination as a norm, cause they weren't structured/configured to function " normally" in a marriage
ride on,the man wants to take all these shit.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
bluetrails7 there are some lazy men cheesy who feel that the quickest way to riches and success is getting married to a rich woman.such men deserve and such of poo they get from such women.having said that,there are men who through no fault of theirs might lose their job or their business might collapse.such men if they are unlucky being with bad wives then such a wife start showing her true colour.this is why i have said b4 marry the woman whose your best friend such that when the chips are down she will have ur back.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Martin0(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
lefulefu:
bluetrails7 there are some lazy men cheesy who feel that the quickest way to riches and success is getting married to a rich woman.such men deserve and such of poo they get from such women.having said that,there are men who through no fault of theirs might lose their job or their business might collapse.such men if they are unlucky being with bad wives then such a wife start showing her true colour.this is why i have said b4 marry the woman whose your best friend such that when the chips are down she will have ur back.

True talk!

1 Like

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Jman06(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
lefulefu:
this will only happen to a man who uses money to entice and humble a woman.now he has lost his job and his money and the woman now has the financial strenght. It's time for her to show her power and whose in control now the whiphand has changed hands. I bet u a woman who loves and respects u will never pass u through such indignity. How man couples of today really love each other?
Bro, forget that love thing! A woman claiming to "love" you is not a guarantee that she will remain loyal in the long run. That so called love fades. It is deceptive.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Jman06:
Bro, forget that love thing! A woman claiming to "love" you is not a guarantee that she will remain loyal in the long run. That so called love fades. It is deceptive.

A woman who has stayed for some time with you will find it hard to hide her true colour from u.you think say e easy for somebody to camouflage for a long time? And just because a woman told u by word of mouth that she loves u does not mean she really loves u.some ladies can sweet tongue a man to make him splash his money on her.all na racket. Why won't a lady says she loves u after u don use ur expensive venza turn her head and u buy Victoria secrets underwear from London for her just to show her u are a big boy and dat u care for hercheesy.when that money finish her love will also vamoose cos the money no dey dere. If we naija guys learn how not to impress a woman with money or buy her love with material things then such things like this won't happen. Guy when a woman really loves u she will sacrifice her life for u believe me. Majority of the marriage we say these days is not based on love.girls say yes to a guy's proposal after they have investigated the type of ride the guy has,how big is his house or how much he earnscheesy.this is why during marriage if the guy is unfortunate to lost his job the wife then turns nasty.so forget it when a woman tells u by word of mouth that she loves u.her action will show u if she really cares for u by the little things she does...believe me.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
You must be a very stupid man to come here and be asking for a help. If my wife just greet me in the morning without kneeling down. I will BEAT the hell out of her. GIVE ME YOUR WIFE FOR JUST 3days. I swear she will change. Oh no. Let me say 1months cus she will need long time to sustain from all the injuries I will do on her. Bastard Omo Ale
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
baddy404:
You must be a very stupid man to come here and be asking for a help. If my wife just greet me in the morning without kneeling down. I will BEAT the hell out of her. GIVE ME YOUR WIFE FOR JUST 3days. I swear she will change. Oh no. Let me say 1months cus she will need long time to sustain from all the injuries I will do on her. Bastard Omo Ale

Han han Kilode e yi owa poju ni.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Sammiejokes(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
woe unto my son that faileth to test the love of his girlfriend before proposal for yea shall enter into hell on earth.
Before i married my wife, anyday i visit her parent the mum go pound better yam, still package one week soup for me. Please tell me how my wife go tell me sey she no go cook?
The mother is far richer than the father but you no fit know because the man is the head of the house. My people naa so i grab ma copy.
We both working but we never had fight on food matter, she has been supportive that in a month i might not drop monthly food money. Has a sharp responsible man you have to show love, care and put money in projects and investments to secure our future. I just purchased a joint life insurance for us as an example.
My brethen shine your inner eyes, love but verify.
Always ask yourself will my gf stay humble if i become broke?
will she stay loving you if you cannot do anything by yourself?
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Seahawk: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Yes there’s nothing wrong with that.

What’s wrong is her insulting him or physically abusing him.
greiboy:
That is exactly what I am saying

You said it was fair for men to do house chores, if the lady was footing the bills because women have been subjected to the same thing in the past.

I even countered you with the history of slave trade between Africa and Europe.

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by abimbawealth(f): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
So unfortunate, may you rise again

1 Like

Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Jman06(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
lefulefu:
A woman who has stayed for some time with you will find it hard to hide her true colour from u.you think say e easy for somebody to camouflage for a long time? And just because a woman told u by word of mouth that she loves u does not mean she really loves u.some ladies can sweet tongue a man to make him splash his money on her.all na racket. Why won't a lady says she loves u after u don use ur expensive venza turn her head and u buy Victoria secrets underwear from London for her just to show her u are a big boy and dat u care for hercheesy.when that money finish her love will also vamoose cos the money no dey dere. If we naija guys learn how not to impress a woman with money or buy her love with material things then such things like this won't happen. Guy when a woman really loves u she will sacrifice her life for u believe me. Majority of the marriage we say these days is not based on love.girls say yes to a guy's proposal after they have investigated the type of ride the guy has,how big is his house or how much he earnscheesy.this is why during marriage if the guy is unfortunate to lost his job the wife then turns nasty.so forget it when a woman tells u by word of mouth that she loves u.her action will show u if she really cares for u by the little things she does...believe me.
Bro, let's look at what we refer to as love in most cases. It is when a lady finds a guy attractive due to his physical appearance i.e when she fancies his looks, next thing she begins to fantasize about him and claims she is in love. But you and I know that a guy's looks cannot be guaranteed to remain steady till old age. Just like money, beauty also vanishes. Besides, for every good looking guy, there are thousands other guys who look better. So, that lady that claims to love you today will meet handsomer guys who are smarter and with more swag than you tomorrow and may fall out of "love" with you tomorrow.
So, it is still the same thing as a lady falling for a guy because of his wealth. In fact, in my honest opinion I think it is even better for that lady who falls for the guy with money because the probability of the guy running totally out of money is smaller than the probability of the guy losing his physical appeal or the lady finding a handsomer guy and falling for him. That time she begins to see all the flaws in the guy and problems set in.
See, let's be realistic about this thing called romantic love. It is usually a conditional thing. Real love only exist between people who are related by blood such as mother and child or siblings born of same parents.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Jman06:
Bro, let's look at what we refer to as love in most cases. It is when a lady finds a guy attractive due to his physical appearance i.e when she fancies his looks, next thing she begins to fantasize about him and claims she is in love. But you and I know that a guy's looks cannot be guaranteed to remain steady till old age. Just like money, beauty also vanishes. Besides, for every good looking guy, there are thousands other guys who look better. So, that lady that claims to love you today will meet handsomer guys who are smarter and with more swag than you tomorrow and may fall out of "love" with you tomorrow.
So, it is still the same thing as a lady falling for a guy because of his wealth. In fact, in my honest opinion I think it is even better for that lady who falls for the guy with money because the probability of the guy running totally out of money is smaller than the probability of the guy losing his physical appeal or the lady finding a handsomer guy and falling for him. That time she begins to see all the flaws in the guy and problems set in.
See, let's be realistic about this thing called romantic love. It is usually a conditional thing. Real love only exist between people who are related by blood such as mother and child or siblings born of same parents.
so u saying as both the woman and the man ages the woman starts looking for other men are better looking?
no it does work that way.the moment we get old,sex matters less us.it is now that we are young that it matters to us as part of our life.a woman that spent all her life with u till old age is likely to leave u.all those old sugar mummies that pay money to young boys for sex u think they love the way their lives have turned out? many of them would have loved to have a man by their side they would love to call their own and grow old with him.i am yet to see an older woman in a happy marriage relationship with the man she loved throughout her life and divorcing him and payinga young boy money for sex and companionship.instead,majority of these sugar mummies are in cold loveless polygamous marriage relationships or some are just lonely single moms.if a woman dont love u the sign is always there for us to see but we choose to turn a blind eye to the signs.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Jman06(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
lefulefu:

so u saying as both the woman and the man ages the woman starts looking for other men are better looking?
no it does work that way.the moment we get old,sex matters less us.it is now that we are young that it matters to us as part of our life.a woman that spent all her life with u till old age is likely to leave u.all those old sugar mummies that pay money to young boys for sex u think they love the way their lives have turned out? many of them would have loved to have a man by their side they would love to call their own and grow old with him.i am yet to see an older woman in a happy marriage relationship with the man she loved throughout her life and divorcing him and payinga young boy money for sex and companionship.instead,majority of these sugar mummies are in cold loveless polygamous marriage relationships or some are just lonely single moms.if a woman dont love u the sign is always there for us to see but we choose to turn a blind eye to the signs.
It wont even get to old age! It wanes just within few years. Sometimes it doesn't even last up to a year. Forget it bro, that thing called romantic love cannot sustain marriage, that is why it is better to seek character instead of "love" so that when the so called love dies, character would sustain the marriage. Do you think those people that divorce within few years of marriage were not in "love" ab initio? Tonto dike and Churchill were madly in love such that they even went as far as locking their love somewhere.
Don't be deceived by any lady you think is in love with you. The chances are high that she will get tired and fall out of love with you and start seeing your faults after marriage.
My point is that you should build your marriage on the foundation of character and not love because love dies so easily.
Good night.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Jman06:
It wont even get to old age! It wanes just within few years. Sometimes it doesn't even last up to a year. Forget it bro, that thing called romantic love cannot sustain marriage, that is why it is better to seek character instead of "love" so that when the so called love dies, character would sustain the marriage. Do you think those people that divorce within few years of marriage were not in "love" ab initio? Tonto dike and Churchill were madly in love such that they even went as far as locking their love somewhere.
Don't be deceived by any lady you think is in love with you. The chances are high that she will get tired and fall out of love with you and start seeing your faults after marriage.
My point is that you should build your marriage on the foundation of character and not love because love dies so easily.
Good night.
tonto run after churchill cos of im supposed wealth and churchill on the other hand used tonto dike"s nollywood fame for his foundation stuff.theirs was a contract marriage so was that of tiwa as well.i agree character is also important but when looking for a spouse but then its also important the woman u are getting married to is the woman u have both physical and emotional attraction for...someone u connect with cos bros if na woman wey u no like and u no get any attraction for and u just marry her based on the fact that when she dey serve u food she dey always kneel down and serve u the food then brother u will cheat on her grin if eventually u marry her . ok goodnight.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2018
It’s one thing to fall in Love it’s another to stay in love when you lost your job I find it hard to believe that instead of comforting you and motivating you she chose to castigate and belittle you not to talk of playing your role look every woman has stepped in for her man you won’t hear her Lord it we are ashamed by it o except when he’s taking it for granted and anger gets the best of us we are silent about it.

I am all for career but If I was married I would do a home biz for someone I love. The heart of man and woman is wicked you have two kids to raise either together or separately only you can decide when you have had enough. Madam you can’t be talking to your husband anyhow help him be the man God wants him to be empower him Help each other don’t be selfish he is still the head.
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
Interesting comments
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
bluetrails7:
Some men are women in men's body. Simple. A dick is so sophisticated that scientists can't make a plastic replica. Men are the prize, although a good woman is also a price. But not this one. It's a humanity problem, a problem with terrible psychological root. Many men want it easy, so they pick ladies with wealth, when such problem comes they cry. If a man gets broke, it's not bad, everyone gets broke, but this story alludes to a " perpetual thing ", the woman try, the man don tun idleness to work.

Good he did poultry before, so let's analyze this. A day old chick costs around 25 Naira. If the guy can hustle to get 10k, from friends, if he spends 4,000 Naira, he will get 160 day old chicks.He gets cartoon wth lantern to provide heat...He spends 3,000 Naira on " shafts " populary called shafts cause they are excesses from food sold at the commodity markets if he blends it, he'll have around one and half bag of beans/corn shaft he can use to feed the chicks for at least 4-6 weeks.

When they grow older, he can get food wastes from canteens, wastes from bakery, feed them, play play play play he will have something after four months....Let's say just 50% of the chicks survivie given the hustling conditions, leaves brother with 80 chicks. Imagine he seels wholesale @ 3500 naira, that's 280,000Naira

Is this amount too little to start a new business?
Why are men dependent on women even in a marriage?

It's okay to have/maintain a aprtnership with a woman, but nope, not dependent on a woman...If he starts anything new, it will grow..For example :

News paper vendor

Bread seller ( He can visit a renowned bakery, sign a police statement with address to get products on credit ), turn into a distribtor, and make daily income

He can visit keke marwa park, and ask for openings to be a driver, he will get free, i repeat free keke, they will visit his address and ask for two guarantors which any sane friend an do ( afterall they can't give money). Keke makes between 3-8k daily.

Opportunities full everywhere, rather some men want to ride on women like donkeys, shame on his specie

Cc: lefulefu

Cc: lefulefu

Men rise up and take charge. Never depend on women for living, nope, it is wrong.

Wonder what i was thinking when i typed this stuff
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
lefulefu:
u no even mention the insults wey he go dey receive frm the woman daily like,' 'idiota ..yu not a real man! Look at emeka ..he has two big cars..he has a two mansions in the village! What have u? Nothing! U sit at home all day eating the food my money bought! U are no good! U are less than man! cheesycheesy' .very soon the lady will start having affair to have the feel of a real man if she's not already having the affair and if care's not taken she will even be bringing her lovers to slam her in the bedroom while the husband is in the kitchen cooking or in the bathroom washing hers and the children's clothes cheesy.
na him wan chop insult
Re: Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed by Kathyl: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Whoever said some women are actually the main reason behind domestic violence wasn't lying. I know of a neighbour of mine who virtually turned her husband to a slave just because the man lost his job and she was privileged to take over as the bread winner of the family. I can remember a certain time I walked into their house to meet the man carrying their 10 months old baby on his back while washing the dishes whereas his wife was in the sitting room watching the television. She wasn't even ashamed to bring out money in my presence, kept it on the table and told the husband to go buy bread when he's done with the dishes. I was shocked.
Well, along the line, the man died (turned out that he was hypertensive) and she was left alone to cater for her three children.
As the man of the house, no matter what your financial position is at any time, you should not make yourself a point of ridicule to any woman especially your wife. Take a stand for yourself and hold firm to it, you should do housework because you want to assist and not because you were forced to.
Also, never stop hustling, no matter how little it is, it will definitely pay off. Don't allow any woman to kill you before your time. It's an abomination!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Guilty Of This As A Lady? Shameful!!! / Why Is Eva Soap Selling At 1200 Naira? / Would U Accept Him Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.