Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (74681 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Tokziby: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
chaloskyx:
Palazzo Versace Hotel Dubai.. who's fooling who there's really no need to live a fake life style just to be relevant

I knew from the word GO that its a Hotel and not a Bedroom. cos only the settings of a Hotel looks like that... except people havent been in an expensive hotel. Also the second picture he took standing was in the hallway of the same hotel
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Every criminal tries to leave a life of luxury here because they know their final destination is hell, where non of such is obtainable.

Which continent you come from.... May be Mar because your brain need factory resetting.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mofe72:

Have you seen his writing?
Ajebo ko
I haven't actually. .. He doesn't write Queens English I take it ?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
jaybee3:

Your bold assertion was overly exaggerated hence the comparison.

Besides, you aren't privy to their books and certainly don't know their liabilities...Bad investments and its aggregation usually lead to collapse so i was merely focusing on the bankruptcy ish

U have a point there but making someone like him an ambassador is another marketing strategy of expanding their business coast, don't u think. U may see it as a loss but it is a plus for them in the long run or when they have competition. Quote me in a moment another classy company like Gucci will come up and give them run for their money.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
He look clean. My spec....
then you need a nose job and some work on your body,High heels too. dude has bleeped many gorgeous girls
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by itsandi(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Gucci gang grin me and him, you know?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by lascopes(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=UbanmeUdie post=64261815] shocked

Every criminal tries to leave a life of luxury here because they know their final destination is hell, where non of such is obtainable.

Pls pls pls....haba!!! Is it easy to be a criminal? Try to be one na
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by akhinz(m): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
octus2008:
ITS 2018 THIS BOY STILL NEVER HAFF SENSE...........PLS DONATE SENSE FOR HIM OHH grin grin grin

so you would rather take a picture inside danfo rather than your beautiful room because you want to be humble or because you claiming to have sense..
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nicklaus619:

U have a point there but making someone like him an ambassador is another marketing strategy of expanding their business coast, don't u think. U may see it as a loss but it is a plus for them in the long run or when they have competition. Quote me in a moment another classy company like Gucci will come up and give them run for their money.

Technically, hell yeah since that's what brand endorsements are meant to do but on this occasion, you need to analyse the market (fashion/retail Industry) and their competition. Ordinarily, we Africans are not meant to be their target for obvious reasons (affordability and disposable income).
It simply makes no business sense to endorse someone whose talent or publicity is restricted to IG

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Smony: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Frm Gucci to versace, vry na Naija made we go c.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
wwwtortoise:

Ok.... now you know the source of his wealth..... and so?

Is it your gucci.....NO?

Is it your money...... NO?

Was your blood used for the ritual....... ?

If I hear piim from you again eeh

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy savage!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by mitchel1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
megrimor:
Buhari is a bastard

Eetin Consign Buhari and ds matter now
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by mitchel1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
megrimor:
Buhari is a bastard

Eetin Consign Buhari and ds matter now
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
jaybee3:

Technically, hell yeah since that's what brand endorsements are meant to do but on this occasion, you need to analyse the market (fashion/retail Industry) and their competition. Ordinarily, we Africans are not meant to be their target for obvious reasons (affordability and disposable income).
It simply makes no business sense to endorse someone whose talent or publicity is restricted to IG

#word #savagery grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Respect55(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
But u aren't. Your colour combination is appalling.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by bionixs: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

mr divine chief judge,how did you come to conclusion that he is a criminal? sin to be rich? must he disclose the source of his wealth to you? just because they said?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
No wonder your is opened to receive his...
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by bionixs: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
OneCorner:

Life is for living my brother.
U neva live life finish, u don dey dream of heaven wey u neva confirm
so when you don confirm heaven and time don pass to do wetin go get you in there at last, what would you do? don make your bow on the day of battle,oga be wise
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by OBABASH: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=UbanmeUdie post=64261815] shocked

[/quote hmmm
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nicklaus619:

#word #savagery grin

Gucci has 20.5 M Followers
Hush has 0.77M Followers

As a brand manager that doesn't want to get sacked for gross incompetence, can you please justify an endorsement deal for Hush
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
Your spec? do you have candy CRUSH on your phone?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by golddust6000(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
These are intelligent men and women not your porous and daft people your are that can not know the difference between IPOB flag from Gucci label you have to go back to school mumu
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by Nigeman: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Your Grammar, watch it
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by adeyemi91(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
Ofcourse.. Money is involved nah
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by OneCorner: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
bionixs:
so when you don confirm heaven and time don pass to do wetin go get you in there at last, what would you do? don make your bow on the day of battle,oga be wise
then we all should start living as a pauper cuz of the unexpected
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
He codedly just revealed what he does....G!

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by noscarn91(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollyjoy:
Carry your expired goods somewhere else madam , with your stomach like wheel barrow , gold digger kobo kobo
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by bionixs: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
OneCorner:

then we all should start living as a pauper cuz of the unexpected
doing and living right is not living in squalor
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) by donqx: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
gud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' / Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.