Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

The Tips Of My Lady Hurt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tips Of My Lady Hurt (650 Views)

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing / My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tips Of My Lady Hurt by Ojo99: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hello NLers, I have a girlfriend who I love so much. It's been almost two years we met & our relationship has been so much lovely. She's my first girlfriend, though she's had failed r/shps before meeting me. Having had sexual intercouse for few times, I noticed her nipples have been severely bitten/injured. At first, I pitifully asked why her nipples seem injured & she told me she couldn't be precise, that the nipples have been like that since she became mature. I asked if she felt any pain & she said NO. As time went on, I realized she really felt sucking her nipples so painful due to the bruises, but she would try to endure the pain as she got excited while being sucked. Little blood also came out after sucking sometimes. This I do not like doing as I know that, apart from the excitement, she also does not want me to feel disturbed. And whenever I refused to suck her nipples, she would become worried & felt less romantic. I do not want to look into what really caused the bruises, I am only concerned about having the nipples healed totally. This is to avoid having breastfeeding problems when we finally get married. Though, she keeps trying to convince me that there won't be any problem in breastfeeding her babies. To avoid worsening the conditions of her nipples, I keep trying as much as possible to distant myself from her. But, for how long do I have to keep avoiding her? Would I keep avoiding her nipples even when we are married?
I really wish I can get some help here, on NL, as it won't be wise to discuss this with friends. So, if you have experienced this before or you are a doctor/nurse who treat patients in such shoes, kindly help.

NB: I had to create another moniker to post this, as she is used to handling my phone & visiting NL at will.
If this is not the right thread, I hope the mods would help me do the needful.
Kindly overlook my grammatical errors.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: The Tips Of My Lady Hurt by marunga(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
mr man, take her to the nearest hospital and do a breast cancer test.

don't thank me now.

3 Likes

Re: The Tips Of My Lady Hurt by mediocre(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
She got a kid cheesy cheesy
Na breastfeeding cause am .

Ok on a more serious note, she should see a doctor, could be an infection, or a more serious pathology.

3 Likes

Re: The Tips Of My Lady Hurt by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Omg...you both need to pay a visit to a hospital. Who knows if you have been sucking cancer? Ewwwww embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Tips Of My Lady Hurt by Pidginwhisper: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bro, Why not just fvck and move on!!!!! Must you suck!!! You noticed something about her tip and you still dey suck! Abeg you be suckaway?

The thing dey pain her as you suck and also gets her excited. Shey your brain no tell you say you dey suckaway her sorrow(Breast lumps and Cancer)

Continue to suck till you get mouth cancer,wetin concern me sef angry

Abeg make I continue with my chicken peri perigrin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Tips Of My Lady Hurt by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Eleyi gidigan ocheesy

OP, av u two visited ur doctor for test?

1 Like

Re: The Tips Of My Lady Hurt by dollyjoy(f): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
You don't know your way to the hospital @op?

1 Like

Re: The Tips Of My Lady Hurt by Caustics: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Force her to go to hospital. let them check her nipples and your mouth.

1 Like

Re: The Tips Of My Lady Hurt by Ojo99: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
@all, thanks.
I do go for medical check-ups & no disease has surfaced so far. Besides, I do get her medical ointments but it only heals temporarily.

1 Like

Re: The Tips Of My Lady Hurt by mediocre(m): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ojo99:
@all, thanks.

I do go for medical check-ups & no disease has surfaced so far.
Besides, I do get her medical ointments but it only heals temporarily.
Oga, na your nipple dey bleed? Has SHE gone to have her breasts checked?

1 Like

Re: The Tips Of My Lady Hurt by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ojo99:
@all, thanks.

I do go for medical check-ups & no disease has surfaced so far.
Besides, I do get her medical ointments but it only heals temporarily.
Have you tried using Penicilin on the tips? Do not look down on it, bro.

Meanwhile, you should ensure you do not touch those tips for period of timegrin wait till you are sure the bruise is cured permanently.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Need Serious Help / I Can't Believe This!!! / 7 Interesting Facts About BB Naija 2018 Housemate, Lolu Shomuyiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.