Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic (35583 Views)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) / Bayelsa Chief Son’s Hand Hacked With Machete During Fight. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by sirusX(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by TinaAnita(f): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
The victim only tried to help so the fight wouldn't escalate but unfortunately for him everything went wrong. If only he saw it coming .... Smh
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by potent5(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
A butcher has butchered his own friend.

1 Like

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by rasazee(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
sirusX:
Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
for they might be called to world beyond quickly
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by chigoziem10(f): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
See how they just murdered this man & be feeding us with this nonsense story, how can he stab him twice if he didn't have in mind to murder him. I hope he rots in jail.
RIP to the deceased!
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
how can this small stabbing killed a full grown up man

the killer should go and book special space for himself in Enugu prison
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by ipobarecriminals: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
sad sad undecided undecided sad sad Biafra dem
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by olawamide042(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
I refuse to comment.....
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by DollarAngel(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
4reala:
Nope, he is sleeping

I FOR SAY

1 Like

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by Afamed: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
how can this small stabbing killed a full grown up man

the killer should go and book special space for himself in Enugu prison
The lower left part, just below the breast resides human " heart'. Exactly where he was attacked. R.I.P. brother.
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Afamed:

The lower left part, just below the breast resides human " heart'. Exactly where he was attacked. R.I.P. brother.
and do you think the broken bottles can penetrate the lungs
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by gidob(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
OneCorner:
Igbo kill Igbo grin
Wetin kunsain me.
Dem go soon come blame tinubu or fasola now
Must u bring tribe or religion into every news....
Are you even up to 18yrs old undecided
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by gidob(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
free2ryhme:

Anger resides in the bossom of fools

You don kill abi your eye don clear you body don calm down

Chop the dead body nah
Oga do u Ve to quote the original story before making dis small and unreasonable comment... Smh
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by Snow02: 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
damn that sucks , RIP
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by Ake1: 6:51am On Jan 17, 2018
Lesson; don't separate drunk fighters because they don't know who they're actually fighting.
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by Bsingle(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2018
Maybe that fight is a fake fight in other to kill the guy.
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by sesaan(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Hmmmm..... Ps & Is

Didn't even stab him once but twice
angry
stop being foolish.. human life is no joke.. Igbo or Tiv.. nobody should take life
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by Reelmii: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2018
na wah o.. if he had not separated them naw, he would hav been seen as a bad friend, naw dat they hav killed him they will say it is d devil
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2018
sesaan:

sesaan to his useless homo father and his wh0re mother :
stop being foolish.. human life is no joke.. Igbo or Tiv.. nobody should take life

Where did I mention tribe? You need a brain urgently.
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by oputa1: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=OneCorner post=64257498]Igbo kill Igbo grin
Wetin kunsain me.
Dem go soon come blame tinubu or fasola now[/quote
ewu ] Adamawa Goat na him u be
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by mannycrown: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
OneCorner:
Igbo kill Igbo grin
Wetin kunsain me.
Dem go soon come blame tinubu or fasola now
You are very very fuulish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims / American Man Jailed 205 Years For Killing Five Members Of His Family / Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.