Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,583 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

#RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process (12697 Views)

BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair / How INEC Chair Stopped Chidoka From Staging ‘orubebe’ At Collation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by maximunimpact(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
Members of the Red Card Citizens Movement led by Oby Ezekwesili @obyezeks paid a courtesy visit to Hon. Chairman INEC, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu and Members of the Commission to discuss issues relating the Electoral Process.
The red card movement is a political movement founded by Former minister Oby Ezekwesili which her main objective is to stop the country's ruling party, the All Progressive Congress, APC as well as the main opposition party, the PDP.

While heralding the #RedCardMovement, she said; “Enough is enough,” through her Twitter handle @obyezeks.

“My political agenda is simple. I shall actively campaign against APC and PDP in the 2019 elections except in rare cases where they field new minds with a strong record of public interest.

“I shall actively campaign for the best candidates of all other parties in the elections.

“My individual effort to campaign against APC and PDP in the 2019 elections may not amount to much, but it is at least a definite expression of my personal conviction.

“My conviction is that it is time to end the tyranny of rulership of a wicked minority political elite class,” she wrote.

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2018/01/16/redcardmovement-oby-ezekwesili-visits-inec-chair-discuss-electoral-process-photos/

9 Likes

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Lonestar124: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Which one be red-card movement again? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by xangerar: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nigeria really need a third force in 2019.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Blooddiamond: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
We the patriotic citizens,are tired of APC n PDP.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by ugofr(f): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin.......Rotfl ......chineke!! Lol..... Lwkmd.....mgbe onye jiri teta bu ututu ya... Ndi active ass licking , Nnoo!

3 Likes

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Naijaland12: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
NICE
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Truly, we need credible people to make this country better but nobody should take this woman serious. She contributed immensely to this failure and badluck that Nigerians are battling with. if she got political appointment under the administration of this dullard, she wouldnt have started this nonsense. I rather leave this shithole for a land of human than to join this idiot in her kangaroo campaign

2 Likes

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by oloripelebe2: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
[center][/center] grin

The movement is dead on arrival

We are stalked in between APC and PDP and it wld even be funny that we cld eventually av to choose either a brainless dullard buhari or One of the face of corruption in Nigeria Atiku

Both of dem are patrons of the terrorist group miyetti Allah

Which way to libya abeg grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by UbanmeUdie: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
shocked

This ugly woman with lips like a pig's snout won't just simply stop romancing the political terrain with her useless movements.

Ozuooor!

8 Likes

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by lonelydora: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Donald Duke has my vote already. Can he get a known party ticket? Time will tell shaa

7 Likes

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by TwoBottles: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Say what you will, APC will win the 2019 elections hands down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Can INEC Boss disappoint his fulani brother Buhari in 2019??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Amirullaha(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
<b> I was in my room last night when my neighbour started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! �" I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand. When I dashed �� into her room, I saw a very big snake facing my lovely neighbour inside her sitting room and other neighbours joined me. We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you witch snake!". I wanted to be a hero that night so, I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with a red eye. Then, i said if count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed. I started counting, 1...2....3 go! ��� Then, Peeeeeeeewm! The light went off ��. We all started screaming in the dark because the door was closed so, no way to run outside and the snake was inside the room. We nearly killed ourselves. If someone touches me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking that it was the snake. If I touched someone too, I will receive a strong beating. As am talking to you now... We all are in the hospital because we injured ourselves with the wood instead of the snake. I have stopped helping people�.

13 Likes

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by LifeDrama: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Good
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by haywire1: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Credit Oby Ezekwesili with 250 Million naira, I'm sure she will keep quiet. . FInger crossed cos RED CARD MOVEMENT will soon turn GREEN CARD MOVEMENT

1 Like

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by oshe11: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
maximunimpact:
Members of the Red Card Citizens Movement led by Oby Ezekwesili @obyezeks paid a courtesy visit to Hon. Chairman INEC, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu and Members of the Commission to discuss issues relating the Electoral Process.
The red card movement is a political movement founded by Former minister Oby Ezekwesili which her main objective is to stop the country's ruling party, the All Progressive Congress, APC as well as the main opposition party, the PDP.

While heralding the #RedCardMovement, she said; “Enough is enough,” through her Twitter handle @obyezeks.

“My political agenda is simple. I shall actively campaign against APC and PDP in the 2019 elections except in rare cases where they field new minds with a strong record of public interest.

“I shall actively campaign for the best candidates of all other parties in the elections.

“My individual effort to campaign against APC and PDP in the 2019 elections may not amount to much, but it is at least a definite expression of my personal conviction.

“My conviction is that it is time to end the tyranny of rulership of a wicked minority political elite class,” she wrote.

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2018/01/16/redcardmovement-oby-ezekwesili-visits-inec-chair-discuss-electoral-process-photos/
Is she a "MIKE DEAN"

WITH HER MAN FACE

1 Like

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by DollarAngel(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
If I call una shithole una go dey vex, country will dumb leaders

6 Likes

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Flexherbal(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
This woman is serious!
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by deji17: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
When OBJ gave this woman a job under him, she was not campaigning against PDP and APC (ACN,CPC,APGA, ANPP) then. People can see through this type of antics.

3 Likes

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sis I just hear somebody say "apga for life '

1 Like

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by lonelydora: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Amirullaha:
<b> I was in my room last night when my neighbour started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! �" I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand. When I dashed �� into her room, I saw a very big snake facing my lovely neighbour inside her sitting room and other neighbours joined me. We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you witch snake!". I wanted to be a hero that night so, I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with a red eye. Then, i said if count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed. I started counting, 1...2....3 go! ��� Then, Peeeeeeeewm! The light went off ��. We all started screaming in the dark because the door was closed so, no way to run outside and the snake was inside the room. We nearly killed ourselves. If someone touches me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking that it was the snake. If I touched someone too, I will receive a strong beating. As am talking to you now... We all are in the hospital because we injured ourselves with the wood instead of the snake. I have stopped helping people�.

You no serious. Hahahahahaha
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
deji17:
When OBJ gave this woman a job under him, she was not campaigning against PDP and APC (ACN,CPC,APGA), ANPP) then. People can see through this type of antics.
but when the same OBJ used her against PDP via chibok girl scam, the idiots APC ZOMBIE kept mum because its in their favour

1 Like

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by luvinhubby(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
This woman comes across as an educated okpo, she wants to fight against a class of political elites. what is she herself?

1 Like

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by lilfreezy: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
xangerar:
Nigeria really need a third force in 2019.
No we don't. A third force with no existing structure when we are already closing in on election year. A third force will split opposition vote and give buhari an easy win. Don't fall for the third force nonsense. Let's hope PDP fields a candidate we can rally around. Supporting a structureless third force months to election is a very bad idea

4 Likes

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is exactly what we've been waiting for..we need a brand new party that will kick out these two hypocritical parties that's is full of deceit and lies. We're tired of their dramas.

1 Like

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by sunnyphem(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
yes ho

2 Likes

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
I am with you on this. 100 Likes for Her

1 Like

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by deji17: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
but when the same OBJ used her against PDP via chibok girl scam, the idiots APC ZOMBIE kept mum because its in their favour

You can still make your point without self identifying by calling yourself a zombie all the time. We already know who you are.
Now she is against the PDP that she worked for and the APC that did not appoint her.
No problem, she already admitted that her red card effort might not amount to much, but she is satisfied making noise and continuation of her attention seeking strategy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
After Chibok Campaign Propaganda to remove Jonathan earned her Northern colleague a job in the Presidency and nothing for Oby, it is only expected that she will form a new group and use it to continue to hustle for Abuja jobs with any incoming President.

These hypocrites are so Predictable.

1 Like

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by awakeupcall4all(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Way to go!..Even though you foolishly fell for the APC political kidnap called chibok girls and the BBOG media propaganda that followed;it is good to see you are finally retracing your step after you have been used and dumped along side Aisha Yesufu while Hadiza Bala Usman has been handsomely rewarded for a Job well done by making her NPA boss.
It is never too late if Nigerians will wake up from their delusional self aggrandizement blaming a Trump who obviously said it the way it is because Nigeria is not only a shit hole but obviously an inglorious hell hole dug deeper for more citizens to sink hellishly by the airhead of a president you have presently in Aso rock who clearly should have no business at all with governance...Except of course if your eye is infested with glaucoma will this country of ours looks any shade of paradise to you!
It is About time to do away with the old order of this satanic military gang holding the country at stranglehold just to cover up for their elaborate heinous economic, financial and genocidal crime and look for David to take Nigeria to the promise land within any party whatsoever...And 2019 is the year that finally define where Nigeria might be heading...Abyss or paradise??..The choice is yours to make.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Entrusted Nigerian Treasury With Women – Buhari / Sokoto To Spend N6.7bn On Ramadan Feeding / Oil Spill: After 32yrs, Shell Will Pay N30 Million To Four Communites In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.