Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (54514 Views)

We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Prison Officers Arrested For Selling Guns To Gang Leader 'Ability' In Imo.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
She looks delectable....kiss
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oh my! Everyone has a strory

1 Like

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Nathayas: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
I think you don dey bring out one leg to show boys again
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Rapists should be sentenced to DEATH if found guilty!

1 Like

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
McINoWell:

since you know you are this senseless must you still make it know to the world..

Since you know you are this senseless must you make it know to the world.

Can you see where your stupidity just led you too now. Since you know you're an illiterate, must you still make it known to the world. Idiot
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
I've learned not to believe everything i read on social media. People would make all kinds of claims for attention.
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Toosure70: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
rapcy:
See more here: http://www.dizboy.com/2018/01/lady-reveals-how-she-was-gang-raped-and.html?m=1
senseless mumu. you too dey look traffic Abi?

1 Like

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
GreatMahmud:
I wonder why people resort to social media to expose their private life &personal secrets.. undecided They think their viewers and listeners admire or sympathise with them..Most 'likes' on pics of friends or associates on some of these social media are fake. undecided undecided

Well, it may not be more likes as u presumed, it is sometimes to share their plight to encourage others who are in the situations....sometimes saying it out gives u a sound feeling because bottling up a lot of sorrow can be devasting and heartbreaking...u will understand if u have gone tru some experiences, a rape case story is not easy to be shared esp in our country of judgemental individuals and hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
GreatMahmud:
I wonder why people resort to social media to expose their private life &personal secrets.. undecided They think their viewers and listeners admire or sympathise with them..Most 'likes' on pics of friends or associates on some of these social media are fake. undecided undecided

Well, it may not be for more likes as u presumed, it is sometimes to share their plight to encourage others who are in the situations....sometimes saying it out gives u a sound feeling because bottling up a lot of sorrow can be devasting and heartbreaking...u will understand if u have gone tru some experiences, a rape case story is not easy to be shared esp in our country of judgemental individuals and hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Zanas: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Faith, Uniport babe...

Edited grin
Do u know her?
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
yea me too! Trailer jam me, Airoplane jam me! and i fuvked 70 and half women in 6 months, i lost my shoes, wallet and phone while trying to remove my trousers to shiit in a pit latrine in nigeria, i ate dog meat in china, i also ate human meat when i was climbing kilimanjaro, drank monkey urine in cambodia, ate aligator peni!s in Timbuktu, my peni!s fell off while i was trying to run Away from a pack of lions in Namibia, i drank 6 gallons of petrol and smoked 100 kilos of ganja in 2 days. .grin grin grin

but look at me! i am still here! grin they say i have 300 lives so i am not bothered. every one wants to trend on social media. well...so do i tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Zanas:

Do u know her?
Yap
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
sinaj:
She has really been through a lot.

Some which she cause to herself
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Nygma(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
I see
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by AmAlbert(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
MrMcJay:

She's telling the world to encourage people who are passing through pain to stay strong. She has found a purpose for living and I doubt if you've found yours. I suggest you get off Nairaland and get something useful to do with your life.

You should take her story and give it to someone with an IQ higher than yours to read and break it down to your level. Thereafter, go and sit in one corner and think about your life.

As foolish as your question is, I'm surprised that out of the millions of spermatozoa released, you were the fastest to make it.

Badt guy

One bottle of Akondua Bitters for your head abeg

1 Like

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by tayo200(m): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
MrMcJay:

She's telling the world to encourage people who are passing through pain to stay strong. She has found a purpose for living and I doubt if you've found yours. I suggest you get off Nairaland and get something useful to do with your life.

You should take her story and give it to someone with an IQ higher than yours to read and break it down to your level. Thereafter, go and sit in one corner and think about your life.

As foolish as your question is, I'm surprised that out of the millions of spermatozoa released, you were the fastest to make it.

your father..
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by tayo200(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
McINoWell:

Even with dos eyes of urs working how did ur brain manage to escape??
did I collect money to buy data from your father? allow me comment anything I like and don't quote me.
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Organs(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
DollarAngel:
I was almost moved to tears, the heart of man is evil after reading been raped by trusted family friends. Because you have to come out openly to declare God's goodness, you shall know no sorrow anymore in your life, that which God has started He will complete in your life, No one will finish it for you. YOUR JOY, SUCCESS, BLESSINGS WILL KNOW NO BOUNDARY. THE WORLD WILL CELEBRATE YOU, IN JESUS NAME AND THE PEOPLE OF GOD SAY AMEN.

My broda, forget all the cursing and quotations. My question to her and all the rest is, where are those that raped her? are they in jail? if not why not, that is the right thing to do. Also, she should have mentioned their names, most especially if investigation revealed absolutely it was the person she mentioned.
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by makky555(f): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wow smiley

You said it all

MrMcJay:

2 Likes

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by makky555(f): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
tayo200:

your father..

Is a good man

3 Likes

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by no1madman(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmm
[img][/img]

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Follygunners: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
The elasticity of her pvssy would be. hmm... hmm... 2.55. grin grin Dis lady don chop more bananas in day than some ladies would ever do in their life-time. grin grin
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
gypsey:
yea me too! Trailer jam me, Airoplane jam me! and i fuvked 70 and half women in 6 months, i lost my shoes, wallet and phone while trying to remove my trousers to shiit in a pit latrine in nigeria, i ate dog meat in china, i also ate human meat when i was climbing kilimanjaro, drank monkey urine in cambodia, ate aligator peni!s in Timbuktu, my peni!s fell off while i was trying to run Away from a pack of lions in Namibia, i drank 6 gallons of petrol and smoked 100 kilos of ganja in 2 days. .grin grin grin

but look at me! i am still here! grin they say i have 300 lives so i am not bothered. every one wants to trend on social media. well...so do i tongue

I sight u eee!gringrin

Ndi aragrin
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
God is ur strength [center]
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
[i][/i]God is ur strength
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
tayo200:

your father..

... Didn't give birth to a thing that disgraces his lineage online. Can you say in all honesty say the same about yours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by MrsMusty(f): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
MrMcJay:

Kilode?
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
Thank God for her life..

what did he do?
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by entrepreneurmic: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
RentedReality:
Strong lady

Even stronger to put it out there for the world to share

Tells you just how resilient Nigerians are

In Trump's land, they'll still be treating her for trauma

#MadeofBlack

#RinsedinGranite

I LOVE THAT SPIRIT OF NEVER GIVE UP, STAY STRONG MY DEAR, WOMAN OF STEEL.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by entrepreneurmic: 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
gypsey:

U NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY, CALL 911 LoL!!!!
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Phut(f): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
hostine316:

Since you know you are this senseless must you make it know to the world.

Can you see where your stupidity just led you too to, now. Since you know you're an illiterate, must you still make it known to the world. Idiot
A little correction. Now, carry on!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) / "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.