Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (54516 Views)

We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Prison Officers Arrested For Selling Guns To Gang Leader 'Ability' In Imo.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by entrepreneurmic: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
makky555:

Is a good man
I LIKE YOUR MATURE ANSWER TO THAT PERSON ABOVE.
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by badmus306(m): 1:13am On Jan 17, 2018
Phut:

A little correction. Now, carry on!
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 17, 2018
Phut:

A little correction. Now, carry on!

grin grin lol..you are a comedian..sorry anyway for the insults but you did first..I believe we are responsible and shouldn't be using abusive words.
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:46am On Jan 17, 2018
She's beautiful, my spec
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by DansomtoC(m): 2:27am On Jan 17, 2018
Bless God for u ma sister
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by DansomtoC(m): 2:29am On Jan 17, 2018
Bless God for u ma sister[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Kenycruzk: 2:50am On Jan 17, 2018
The Anambra state police command says it has arrested police officer, Bara'u Garba, who abducted and r*ped a 14-year-old girl, Maryam, in Anambra state.

A statement released by the Delta state command says the erring police officer would soon be charged to court.
Watch leak videos here=>
https://1naijnews..com.ng/2017/10/police-officer-who-reportedly-abducted.html?m=1

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by AiiVee(m): 6:03am On Jan 17, 2018
Thank God for your life
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 6:22am On Jan 17, 2018
I'm glad she is fine and healthy now!
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by pennywys(m): 6:39am On Jan 17, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian lady, Faith Amadi has taken to Instagram to reveal how she lost her virginity to gang rapists and attempted suicide 4 times.

Nigerian lady reveals how she attempted suicide 4 times after she lost her virginity to rapists lailasnews

She also dropped a piece of advice to people who despair. She wrote;…

“My doctor once told me I may not live to be 21, I was 18 then. I had acute liver inflammation and ruptured appendicitis with hypoglycemia. .i laughed,
If I could survive, an accident that left me in a wheelchair and crutches for a year at about 10 years old,
Survive the emotional, physical, mental and spiritual pain of loosing my virginity at 17 to gang rape and repeated molestation by trusted family friends .( well they said i could never be happy or loved by anyone except them, ����� I wish they could See Me Now)
Survive a sudden blindness causes by an unexplained spike in my blood sugar
Survive four suicide attempts( caused by the above) , the last an overdose of drugs which led to the liver inflammation.
Then I can survive anything.
Needless to say, by a miracle I survived the appendectomy and my liver healed perfectly. My mom thinks I am a cat with nine lives, a girl after God’s heart. After constantly being in and out of the hospital , facing near death situations , I can confidently say, I am not your everyday kind of girl. I have never been normal, but who needs normal when I can be abnormally me. I know i am made to break records, I do it everyday. Your future is not tomorrow, it’s in the victories of everyday. You are not your past, you are whom ever you think you are. Think wisely about yourself, for if you say you are a queen, a queen you are. Our journey in life will take different paths, respect your experiences and grow with them. It’s not always rosy, afterall even roses have thorns.”

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-lady-reveals-lost-virginity-gang-rapists-attempted-suicide-4-times/

that's great, she's a strong lady with a big God, now my question is she married? If no, please contact me, I love to to marry stronger lady like her

Thank you
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 17, 2018
i'm always happy to see or hear about people who pulled through sexual,emotional and physical abuse.

Its really an encouragment to me and i'm glad you could forge ahead and still stay happy and strong.

Whenever life gives u large rocks and stones.. Builed a fortress.
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Water101(f): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2018
Was this how u were dressing when u were gang rape.showing ur thigh?hmmn and at 17,after d rape u still could allow molestation as u say by family members!
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by makky555(f): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2018
entrepreneurmic:
I LIKE YOUR MATURE ANSWER TO THAT PERSON ABOVE.

Lol thanks... We cannot coman be killing awasef for unnecessary things like that grin
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by ykfavour(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
You are indeed a hero. I celebrate God's goodness to you. Your testimony is a life-transformer.
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thank God for her life.
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Phut(f): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
hostine316:

grin grin lol..you are a comedian..sorry anyway for the insults but you did first..I believe we are responsible and shouldn't be using abusive words.

Mu kwa?? It was you and McInowell going back and forth. Just decided to chip a lil' sumtin cheesy grin
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Phut:

Mu kwa?? It was you and McInowell going back and forth. Just decided to chip a lil' sumtin cheesy grin

lol.. grin grin
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
ibietela2:

Some which she cause to herself
how? By getting herself raped?
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
sinaj:
how? By getting herself raped?

Over dose
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by sinaj(f): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
ibietela2:

Over dose
how
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
sinaj:
how

Drug overdose she said it
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by sinaj(f): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
ibietela2:

Drug overdose she said it
okay

I think I missed dat part
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
sinaj:
okay

I think I missed dat part

Alright

1 Like

Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by Aklee4994(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Sure
Re: Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) by capitalzero: 6:11am On Oct 10, 2019
Ecclesiastes 8:11
New International Version
When the sentence for a crime is not quickly carried out, people's hearts are filled with schemes to do wrong.

New Living Translation
When a crime is not punished quickly, people feel it is safe to do wrong.

English Standard Version
Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed speedily, the heart of the children of man is fully set to do evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) / Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen / "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.