Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari (43656 Views)

Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari / My Dad Prepared Me Well For What I’m Doing — Oby Ezekwesili / ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by deji17: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lightening:

So 24 trillion Naira budget already spent for 3 years by Buhari equates to this scanty acievements? I wonder what has made some Nigerian's standards this abyssmal. It is your ilk that qualifies Nigeria truly as a smelly shithole.

24 trillion naira? Where did you get that figure? You must be confusing approved budget with actual fund release. Did you ask your hero to account for the unprecedented earnings from crude oil between 2010 and 2015?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by odi1278(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Zombie in the house spotted. Anofia
GavelSlam:
Insult him all you want he is your president and has done better than who he took over from.

Even the visually impaired are aware electricity supply has improved. The rail lines in the south west are coming on nicely.

Npower has given succour to the youth who would have been asked to queue up in a jam packed stadium for a non-existent job, that would make billionaires of the government officials behind it.

Insecurity is still a problem but it has been so for the greater part of a decade now.

The president can do better but indeed he has done well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Fellywood(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Omololu2121:
This man it's so stupid, nah so gej dey talk before the 2015 presidential election, we are waiting for the dullard in 2019
GEJ didn't need to go except that religion, trbalism & propaganda played major role in his ouster. The only people who up till now have not owned up that all they said about him were not all truths are those who fall in one of those categories. But thank God GEJ left it for him. We see where we are today but some of us saw it from day one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Ahmadu74(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sai Baba Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Sophia7989: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
lagdmark:

You will look stupid and silly when you try to defend Buhari and this government, quit pls.

Thanks, you nailed it. The guys stupidity left me speechless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GavelSlam: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
hidhrhis:

na God go punish u for this ur comment
brain they pain u no
it is because is regime did not affect ur family as it mean it affected like 7 of ur family ni u won't make this stupid comment

Why e go affect my family when everybody go school, learn skill come dey take am better him life.

Na me say make una lazy for una house?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by beejaay: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Point at any foodstuff and tell me what the price was before PDP took over.

Same for fuel.

Security oh security. Before PDP did we have Boko Haram? Were Fulani Herdsmen killing and maiming?

Are you expecting a magic wand to stop this carnage overnight?

You guys who have been screaming a brilliant minister of agriculture under Jonathan forget that it is also his responsibility (in conjunction with the environment minister) to fight against desertification, especially as it affects animal husbandry, food security and migration.

I always say the average Nigerian youth just swallows whatever he is told without doing an assessment.
That's the problem with people like you,using rethorics to camouflage failure...when gej came in,he met myraids of problem and we called him a failure because rather than manage the problems,he added to it...PMB is also a failure cos rather than for him to manage the problems he his adding to it....every single metrics u wanna look at,he has failed same with those before him....so mister if you coñtinue supporting failure cos u benefit from it either morally or financially then it means u are a failure personified also

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Stethaine: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Your best is not enough . Is under 0.0%. Get that into your head.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by kalemy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Letslive:
Shithole president
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

You must be a Yoruba man? I can bet my last card
are u sane at all? am a Yoruba man and associating that idiot with Yoruba is an insult to someone like me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
patrick2015:
We gotta change this change. This isn't the change we were promised nor voted for. We can't carry arms nor kill unarmed people. The only arm we got is the 'VOTERS CARD'. Please get yours and save the future of NIGERIA

Getting the voters card and voting for His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Hate or Like, 2023 ascerta!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GavelSlam: 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

You must be a Yoruba man? I can bet my last card

Check up.

I'm a full itsekiri man.

I always love how some of you insult the Yorubas because I already know they would vote against you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by deji17: 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
odi1278:
Zombie in the house spotted. Anofia

What is it with you Biafra and abuses / insults? On Biafra, na so you dey abuse everybody with different line of thoughts from you. Ditto now on National issues. This is a big flaw on your part. Try and be civilized a little bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by hidhrhis(m): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why e go affect my family when everybody go school, learn skill come dey take am better him life.

Na me say make una lazy for una house?
na IFA go kill u for wetin u talk
u will see what will happen to u
na my family lazy abi we go see

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by lastempero: 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Somehow he is saying the truth,in terms of jihad the guy is doing extremely good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Innobee99(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Point at any foodstuff and tell me what the price was
I always say the average Nigerian youth just swallows whatever he is told without doing an assessment.
Mr man, whether u like it or not. Ur President is a big failure to Nigeria. People were not crying like this under GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by deji17: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Check up.

I'm a full itsekiri man.

I always love how some of you insult the Yorubas because I already know they would vote against you.

Itsekiri and Yorubas are one and the same. Na the same Papa born them grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GavelSlam: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Stethaine:
I think you are very stupid too. Even you yourself know he has done nothing apart from killing innocent souls

See this one still doing Okada and bag snatching work for Sekondi, Ghana.

Na your type go dey talk?
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by rainview(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Please go home and rest
Your best not good enough.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Check up.

I'm a full itsekiri man.

No wonder. ...itshekiri is same with Yoruba the way ikwerre is same with Igbo

Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
are u sane at all? am a Yoruba man and associating that idiot with Yoruba is an insult to someone like me.

I am sorry bro ...he claimed itshekiri
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GavelSlam: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
hidhrhis:

na IFA go kill u for wetin u talk
u will see what will happen to u
na my family lazy abi we go see

Nothing go happen.

Yes your entire family lazy and na you be the one wet dem even sebd to do boy boy.

Go do your worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Desbully: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Tell that to the Npower beneficiaries.

If you are not lying to yourself would you not conclude that power supply has improved?

Am I to pretend as if Boko Haram does not predate him?

Are you all forgetting how radio and TV stations were shutting down before 8 pm whilst the last government was in power?

Are we so forgetful that we can't remember NO I borrowing to pay salaries whilst asking the nation to brace for impact , even as oil sold at above 70 dollars per barrel?

If only you would bury your hate you would find that he has done a good job

Bro... All we are looking for is a better life. he was not elected so as to be compared with previous administrations. We ain't fairing better than we did before in fact it's choking now even. #conditions_tuff. I wonder how the ordinary Nigerian manage to survive to see another year. so it's not about Jonathan, it's about a Nigerians experiencing the sort of life seeing in developed countries but until then we will still be yarning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by LZAA: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
fabinfos:
@Fabinfos

President Muhammadu Buhari earlier today said Nigerians were accepting that his administration was doing its best, even if they were doing so grudgingly.

This was made known in a statement by the President while receiving the Gambian President, Mr. Adama Barrow, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Buhari said his administration had studied the problem of unemployment in the country which he described as one of the biggest challenges, and added that his government was working hard to change the narrative. He said;

“Sixty percent of the 180 million people are under 25 years. They all wish for a secure future. Those of them who are educated feel they are more qualified for employment.

“We have studied the problem and are doing our best to stabilise the situation.

‘‘We took over from a party that had been in power for 16 years. During those years, the country earned an unprecedented amount of money as revenue, never seen at any time before.

“It is noteworthy that, no matter how grudgingly, the people are accepting that we are doing our best.”

http://fabinfos.com/nigerians-accept-im-best-buhari/

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by odi1278(m): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
What has Biafra got to do with buhari being a shithole president. Failure personified. Recently a senior staff told the GMD that he was trying his best. He asked to resign the next day.
Buhari is a big failure and you a big zombie.
I maintain Anofia ki by.
deji17:

What is it with you Biafra and abuses / insults? On Biafra, na so you dey abuse everybody with different line of thoughts from you. Ditto now on National issues. This is a big flaw on your part. Try and be civilized a little bit.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
I read a part where he (Buhari) stated that "the Educated Nigerian's youth felt they are over qualified for employment"

In fact these are big slaps on our faces.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by gooddyoung8: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
Insult him all you want he is your president and has done better than who he took over from.

Even the visually impaired are aware electricity supply has improved. The rail lines in the south west are coming on nicely.

Npower has given succour to the youth who would have been asked to queue up in a jam packed stadium for a non-existent job, that would make billionaires of the government officia
ls behind it.

Insecurity is still a problem but it has been so for the greater part of a decade now.

You are a Shithole
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Odehagain: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Npower has given succour to the youth who would have been asked to queue up in a jam packed stadium for a non-existent job, that would make billionaires of the government officials behind it.

You be mugu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by clems88(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

you are as sick as he is

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Troublemaker007(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Point at any foodstuff and tell me what the price was before PDP took over.

Same for fuel.

Security oh security. Before PDP did we have Boko Haram? Were Fulani Herdsmen killing and maiming?

Are you expecting a magic wand to stop this carnage overnight?

You guys who have been screaming a brilliant minister of agriculture under Jonathan forget that it is also his responsibility (in conjunction with the environment minister) to fight against desertification, especially as it affects animal husbandry, food security and migration.

You see how Wretched and stuuupid you talk, f00l! Do you think Nigerians care about political party? We don’t give a _fuck. All we want is someone who is competent to rule this nation be it he/she is Muslim or Christian. My fwnd,! In short, just get out

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.