Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) (31113 Views)

Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List / Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by oloshelu1: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
MAMA REST IN PERFECT PEACE AMEN
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by Follygunners: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
xamuel17:
Third to comment �

Go use am take money for bank.. grin
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
chii8:
Mama old wella

party go tight ooo

Some go still dey cry like say no bi celebration they come.
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by NEWTONDEGREAT(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
I will live longer than her with God endless blessings
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by ibkgab001: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Benekruku:
Truth be told!

100% certain I can "NEVER" live that long!

122! Is my spirit mad! Gbera to heaven sharply and go join Fela

No doubt you are on hard drug before you typed those scrap

1 Like

Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by stilldoingokay(f): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

122 years on earth with no striking achievements rather than mere baby making & harvest of grand and great grand children is a waste of life.

She ought to have died a long time ago!

It is a pity she had to witness the recent massacre of Benue indigenes by Fulani herdsmen. Maybe the shock and sad story was what killed her for good.

I swear you no well,

good health and happiness is an achievement.
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by WONDERS001(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
sofigail:
Go to any of the section e.g investment, education.click on create new topic Type your content Click submit

Thanks dear,God bless you
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by Alobogab(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
To God be the glory.
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by simbol(f): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
miteolu:
May we not die before our parents and our children will not Adie before us. Amen
Amen
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
sofigail:
Chai,I made it to front page of the first set of commentators. Dancing Shoki

in ur dream abigrin grin

Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by alfredilly: 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
owukpa:
The death has been announced of Mama Ugbeyibo Ukwo Abutu (Nne Ukwo Ogbe).
Mama Ukwo, who is said to be the oldest woman in Idoma land, passed away on Monday, January 15, 2018 in Udaburu Owukpa, Ogadibo LGA of Benue State.

The deceased, according to her first son, Chief Benedict Abutu, was born on June 10, 1896 in Ai Odu, Ehaje Owukpa.

She got married at the age of 19 to Chief Abutu Ogira on December 14, 1915.

The late Mama Ukwo, as the deceased was popularly called, was a traditional midwife and a professional dancer, who led the popular Okprigidi dance troupe in the late 30s till the mid 70s.

Following the demise of her husband in 1976, Mama relocated from Agamede in Adepe to her current residence in Udaburu, where she passed away on Monday.

She is survived by five children - 3 sons and 2 daughters, 25 grand children, 52 great grand children, 12 great great grand children and 5 great great great grand children.

SOURCE>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/01/oldest-woman-in-benue-community-who-saw.html

I try to find a credible link that substantiate this claim but I found a loophole that punctured it . True the woman may be old, but the age claim in many old African people is mostly inaccurate. Most of the people born in the early twentieth century can not locate their date of birth let alone someone that was burn in nineteenth century. The loophole here is that if the woman is that old, why is the firstborn still alive? Longevity must be running in their blood , And to pack the surprise, the first born will still be active and have the look of a septuagenarian. Longevity is real by 120 and 130 that is commonly claim in Nigeria is wrong.
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

122 years on earth with no striking achievements rather than mere baby making & harvest of grand and great grand children is a waste of life.

She ought to have died a long time ago!

It is a pity she had to witness the recent massacre of Benue indigenes by Fulani herdsmen. Maybe the shock and sad story was what killed her for good.
same thing I was explaining to Emyogalanya bro. Tupac is still mentioned everyday till date and never had a child but what he left behind is much more than littering the world around with children that probably would have been suffering right now or turned to something else and dragging his name into mud. but most Africans being myopic in thinking and reason Donald Trump condemn their way of thinking would believe he must have kids before he dies by fire by force without considering how the kids would live their miserable lives
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by hausadreturn(m): 3:12am On Jan 17, 2018
If the greatest fully authenticated age to which any human has ever lived is 122 years, 164 days by Jeanne Louise Calment (France), then she should be contesting for a place in the guinness world book of records.
But alas, we might not have a proof of that.
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2018
ibkgab001:

No doubt you are on hard drug before you typed those scrap

Bitter truth!

Am also 100% sure that you yourself cant make that age.

Its not a wish for you. Its a fact!
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by ibkgab001: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Benekruku:

Bitter truth!

Am also 100% sure that you yourself cant make that age.

Its not a wish for you. Its a fact!

You are not God , so Bleep off
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2018
ibkgab001:

You are not God , so Bleep off

So how sure are you that am not God? Am telling you a fact and you telling me to Bleep off grin grin grin

If you had brains in your skull, you would had asked how I arrived at my conclusion but you were so dull to reason that way. Can imagine your upbringing and systems you passed through.
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by Toscarel: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2018
Hope she cursed those Fulani cattle lovers
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2018
RIP mama..

Reminds me of my great grandma....she died at age 140 in 2000, i calculated and i discovered she was born in 1860. I know she was born earlier than that because few years before she died, she was asked of her age, she said she cant say the exact date but she has counted twenty years seven times...we kukuma used this as age...she claimed to have seen about five kings or so.....She was really old.

May her soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by worldcop: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Real slay maama! grin
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by Rozaytee: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
Randy91:

in ur dream abigrin grin
omo dis chicken just dey hungry me now..lol
Re: Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rozaytee:
omo dis chicken just dey hungry me now..lol

Rozaytee,,my rove....##i ve missed u oo

don't worry I gat plenty of dat in my huzcheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! / Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val / Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.