Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

'I Will Be Actively Involved In The Political Process Going Forward' - Shina Pel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Be Actively Involved In The Political Process Going Forward' - Shina Pel (329 Views)

Shina Peters Performs At Omotola's 40th Birthday: Omosexy, Dele Momodu Dance / PHOTOS: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma And Sir Shina Peters Perform At 1lagosfiesta / Lady Twerks To Sir Shina Peters At Coson Song Awards 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Will Be Actively Involved In The Political Process Going Forward' - Shina Pel by mykomini(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
King of night life, Shina Peller has officially declared his political ambition in a lengthy Instagram post moments ago.

Peller who runs the famous Quilox Night club in Lagos says, 'one thing I can say for certain is I will be actively involved in the political process going forward, I will no longer sit back and watch things go bad'.

Read his full post below...As we all know, election season in Nigeria is fast approaching and political gladiators are already building their war chests but the average young Nigerian is bothered less. It’s almost like a feeling of powerlessness and despair, most believe the processes have already been predetermined by the powers that be so why bother wasting time to get a voters card talk less of actually voting.

The common notion is that the candidate with the largest war chestwins and we have heard many tales of people selling their votes for less than a dollar and a bag of chips.

One thing is certain though nobody is happy with the state of Nigeria today, most people who know me can vouch for the fact that I have never been interested in politics andI have never had an eye for it, but with the level of decadence in the country today I have been forced to change my mind.

Read More - http://www.viatrends.com.ng/2018/01/will-be-actively-involved-in-political.html
Re: 'I Will Be Actively Involved In The Political Process Going Forward' - Shina Pel by Topccy007: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
OK
Re: 'I Will Be Actively Involved In The Political Process Going Forward' - Shina Pel by pizzylee(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
i remember watching an interview where he said he is not doing politics, just saying

(1) (Reply)

DJ Paky, CEO Lagalaga Fiesta Makes Peaceful Arrival With Nigeria Army- (video / Wizkid And Ex-girlfriend Tania Party Together In London / Churches That Collects Tithes, Seeds From Student, Unemployed Are Wicked - Freez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.