Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:49 PM

Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily (9627 Views)

How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads / updated: This Short Video Shows You How To Make $15 Weekly / Queen Elizabeth Coins Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
BITDEGREE UPDATE

ATTENTION AIRDROPPERS

Great news everyone, the tokens that you’ve earned by spreading the good word about BitDegree learning platform are about to be distributed!

What you need to do? Simply login to your account on the BitDegree website and go to Change My Wallet section in the Referral Program tab. Add the wallet address to which you wish to receive your BDG tokens. Already did that? Go and double check it! Please set the correct address till February 1st otherwise your earnings will be annulled and the tokens will go directly to the BitDegree scholarship pool. The tokens will be distributed till February 15th.

click here to register

You can still sign up if you haven't to get your stake from 200 000 pool.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by jamesjude: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
lindashealthwat:
BITDEGREE UPDATE

ATTENTION AIRDROPPERS

Great news everyone, the tokens that you’ve earned by spreading the good word about BitDegree learning platform are about to be distributed!

What you need to do? Simply login to your account on the BitDegree website and go to Change My Wallet section in the Referral Program tab. Add the wallet address to which you wish to receive your BDG tokens. Already did that? Go and double check it! Please set the correct address till February 1st otherwise your earnings will be annulled and the tokens will go directly to the BitDegree scholarship pool. The tokens will be distributed till February 15th.

click here to register

You can still sign up if you haven't to get your stake from 200 000 pool.

Is there still free tokens for this one? It seems it has ended.

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=jamesjude post=64315794][/quote]

Update

Sorry it have finally ended
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Mikocake(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Update

Sorry it have finally ended
my dear u ar doing a marvelous work here..I'm a new bounty hunter..please I need your help..which one is still on and pls can I get your telegram contact??
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Mikocake:
my dear u ar doing a marvelous work here..I'm a new bounty hunter..please I need your help..which one is still on and pls can I get your telegram contact??

Check from page one the second post its still active.

Then you keep checking others.

Second to the last post is still active.

Am more active in email than telegram.
Can always send me a PM and I will reply you......
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
lindashealthwat:
UPDATE

Get 20 free lino before the lunch click the link to register.
here

Rush now while its still active
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by OduduaDefender(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
And then I came across this: $100 free token. ICI about to be lunched!
Check it out using this link:

https://referral.current.us/?mwr=6402-54cf8b18
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Update

earn free coins

Just register and join their telegram group for more update
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
OduduaDefender:
And then I came across this: $100 fre

I will be more happy if you leave only me to post the verified links.

Thanks but I don't trust your link no white paper no telegram or twitter page

1 Like

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Mikocake(m): 12:58am On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Check from page one the second post its still active.

Then you keep checking others.

Second to the last post is still active.

Am more active in email than telegram.
Can always send me a PM and I will reply you......
thanks very much... unfortunately my PM here doesn't work but is all good..thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Mikocake(m): 1:01am On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:

I will be more happy if you leave only me to post the verified links.

Thanks but I don't trust your link no white paper no telegram or twitter page
no mind am na only you I know for this thread jare

1 Like

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Mikocake(m): 1:43am On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Use this wallet so you can easily see all your tokens.

"Myetherwallet"
does the the wallet offer free sign up?? cos i couldnt find their sign up page
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Mikocake(m): 2:19am On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:
UPDATE

Get 20 free lino before the lunch click the link to register.
here

Rush now while its still active
pls this still on??cant seem to go beyond first page
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2018
Mikocake:
pls this still on??cant seem to go beyond first page

Its like its paused. Try back in 12 hours.

Here is a new update

Get Free Airdrop here

Chat with the telegram bot to start earning.

It will guide you
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:35am On Jan 19, 2018
balosammy:
a

That's another link to follow

Please leave me to post the links.

Thank you
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Mikocake:
does the the wallet offer free sign up?? cos i couldnt find their sign up page
Yes it offers free sign up. To sign IP click on new wallet then enter a password and continue

1 Like

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Here is a new update

Get Free Coins here

It will guide you

Register now before it close.

Click the link above
excellent12 femitubanjo femitubanjo datyrone
wierz Annabechick CryptoBoss cliffsador OBTMOS SelliT2018 samzy femitubanjo ojikutu65 dikachi86
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:
Update

earn free coins

Just register and join their telegram group for more update

hazan041 kanny1 sammy13 fa44us Qudus08
Earn free coins from upcoming cryto currency network
Click the link above and chat with the telegram not to accumulate coins.

Rush now while still active!!;
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by jamesjude: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Register now before it close.

Click the link above
excellent12 femitubanjo femitubanjo datyrone
wierz Annabechick CryptoBoss cliffsador OBTMOS SelliT2018 samzy femitubanjo ojikutu65 dikachi86
Please it is displaying an animal and asking for its name to pass the human verification test. Please what could be the name of the animal?
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2018
jamesjude:

Please it is displaying an animal and asking for its name to pass the human verification test. Please what could be the name of the animal?
Its called panda
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by balosammy(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Please leave me to post the links.

Thank you
Y did u say that pls
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2018
balosammy:

Y did u say that pls

It will cause distraction & the thread gets noisy + more people trying to do what you did lots of fake links will start trending.

But that your link is ok. Its not fake.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by jamesjude: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Its called panda
o
Ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Mikocake(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Here is a new update
Get Free Airdrop here

It will guide you
alright tanks

1 Like

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by yebo36(f): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Please do have any Telegram or whatsapp group for free coins and ICO? I will like to join
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2018
yebo36:
Please do have any Telegram or whatsapp group for free coins and ICO? I will like to join
No but as you said it I will create a telegram group where I will update such information regularly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price / Mobile Steam Car Wash/cleaning (no Borehole, No Expensive Generator) / Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.