Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,592 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily (9716 Views)

How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads / updated: This Short Video Shows You How To Make $15 Weekly / Queen Elizabeth Coins Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Princealex1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
@op Am yet to receive any token in my eth wallet mew and i have registered for atleast 9 icos & airdrops hope am in order??
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by bal4real: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2018
...but I hv been using my binance eth address all this while, does dat means I'm lost out in all?
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by jamesjude: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Mikocake(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
No update today??
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2018
my account got a hit so for days I couldn't reply anyone.

Check the group in my signature and register for anyone you have lost out.
Please the best way to say thank you is to use my link if site issue have unique links. Thank you
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2018
JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP IN MY SIGNATURE TO GET UPDATED EVERY HOUR/DAY.

AS ITS UPDATED CONSTANTLY THERE!!!!
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2018
Please kindly Click on the link below & submit details to get 88 EDU Coins.

CLICK HERE & REGISTER
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2018
Register for candy airdrop.

https://candy.one/i/2363080

Please, kiindly use the link, thank you
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
More airdrop updated shortly!!

Always updated in the telegram group in my signature
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Register to earn free Token. Ending soonest.

Use the exact link to ensure you receive yours

CLICK HERE
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindahealth22(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Check the telegram group for updates. Got another hit
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindahealth22(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
More updates in telegram. Check the telegram URL in the above account signature
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindahealth22(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Extra four update check the telegram group to register them all
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by harleeM: 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
lindahealth22:
Extra four update check the telegram group to register them all

I've been following you and registering for airdrops.. but i haven't gotten any
....what are the four airdrops you got
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindahealth22(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
harleeM:

I've been following you and registering for airdrops.. but i haven't gotten any
....what are the four airdrops you got

Are you active in their groups??

They are coins $$$$ many of the list will send theirs second week and first week of Feb. Just be active in their groups to get updated information.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindahealth22(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
Once the end ICO and enter the market, the send the coins. Get active in their groups to get updated information about their token
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindahealth22(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
All you have to do is join the telegram group and register all links surly you will receive your airdrop. Most of them will start march, April. So many airdrop will be distributed from Feb down.

If you start with me from day one & active on telegram you should receive CZR coin & CAF though the haven't started properly still in ICO stage but sure will. As they are under the ethereum platform.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by harleeM: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
lindahealth22:

Are you active in their groups??

They are coins $$$$ many of the list will send theirs second week and first week of Feb. Just be active in their groups to get updated information.

When you say 'active in their group' do you mean chatting up on each groups??
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindahealth22(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
harleeM:

When you say 'active in their group' do you mean chatting up on each groups??

Yes, at least Once in a while ask them questions when the end ICO and when they will send their airdrop. Or contribute to get information from them
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindahealth22(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2018
Make more cash from bitcoin

Download the app from play store and install. "Slidecoin"

Leave your data switched on & do noting.

Use the referral code "sim755" so you don't start from zero.

You will get bonus.

Your in to earn bitcoin daily doing nothing.

Using the referral code will get you huge bonus!!
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
lindashealthwat:
Just follow the link and sign up, as the lunch you receive free token you can't register without the invitation link.

Here is the link
Hello, Linda, been following ur telegram group. I use imtoken as my erc20 address in all the airdrop I registered for.
I wonder why I have received anything.
You have any idea why?
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
lindahealth22:
Make more cash from bitcoin

Download the app from play store and install. "Slidecoin"

Leave your data switched on & do noting.

Use the referral code "sim755" so you don't start from zero.

You will get bonus.

Your in to earn bitcoin daily doing nothing.

Using the referral code will get you huge bonus!!
lindashealthwat:
Just follow the link and sign up, as the lunch you receive free token you can't register without the invitation link.

Here is the link
Hello, Linda, been following ur telegram group. I use imtoken as my erc20 address in all the airdrop I registered for.
You have any idea why?
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindahealth22(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
IamZod:

You have any idea why?

That you highlighted haven't sent theirs. They said after ICO Feb.

Try and check their news in the telegram group. Mostly the always send after ICO those that have sent have completed their ICO & trading in smaller platform but working on entering huge platform like binance etc.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
lindahealth22:

That you highlighted haven't sent theirs. They said after ICO Feb.

Try and check their news in the telegram group. Mostly the always send after ICO those that have sent have completed their ICO & trading in smaller platform but working on entering huge platform like binance etc.
Thank you.
you have been so helpful.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by ellovick: 12:41am On Jan 28, 2018
Latest Airdrop

� Join $CNN 8Mn AIRDROP �
CNN, a new blockchain-based content ecosystem, will be available on market within
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Nemma(m): 4:53am On Jan 28, 2018
Nice job ma'am.. I'm following closely
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by ellovick: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
While Linda is updating us with the latest airdrop, you can as well check this one out.....
Lino | Decentralized autonomous video content economy
One of the hottest in 2018

Use my referral code: mMdG04o6 or link below and follow @lino_network to claim your free LINO tokens
https://drop.lino.network?code=mMdG04o6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hair Growth And Hair Loss Treatment Products For Sale / Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove / Lawyers Wigs And Gowns @ Legal Accessories Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.