Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:21 AM

Foools Can't Even See He Is The Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Foools Can't Even See He Is The Father (370 Views)

My NOSE Can't Even Get Through / Lol. I Can't Even, You Guys.... / God Can't Even Come Close To Africa, It's Dirty - Aroms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foools Can't Even See He Is The Father by bingbagbo(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins." - John 8:24

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

Re: Foools Can't Even See He Is The Father by bingbagbo(m): 4:00am On Dec 22, 2018
Amen
Re: Foools Can't Even See He Is The Father by sonmvayina(m): 7:33am On Dec 22, 2018
The gospel stories comes from ancient tales about marduk... Lord Marduk is the creator of all and the son of Enki... He defeated Tiamat and was crowned the lugal dimmer ankia which means the divine king of heaven and earth...

There was no jesus.... How can the creator become a man or why should he die? Do you know what death is?
Re: Foools Can't Even See He Is The Father by bingbagbo(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2018
sonmvayina:
The gospel stories comes from ancient tales about marduk... Lord Marduk is the creator of all and the son of Enki... He defeated Tiamat and was crowned the lugal dimmer ankia which means the divine king of heaven and earth...

There was no jesus.... How can the creator become a man or why should he die? Do you know what death is?

Tell. Me, what is death?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation For Intl. Worship Center In A'ibom / Lagos State Seals RCCG, Seven Other Structures / FORGIVENESS 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.