Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? (18233 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by olaitan009: 3:18am On Apr 20, 2010
Guys i've experiencies about virgine girl kindly contact ur God,4 a better marriage,
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by 006(m): 6:41am On Apr 20, 2010
Does "virgin" really exist
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jonabee(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2010
Girl846 why not hook on to Jmoore? Let's see how it turns out?!
Wish you Good Luck!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by tunde121oke: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2010
where you wan see virgin nah wah for you
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Girl846(f): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2010
jonabee:

Girl846 why not hook on to Jmoore? Let's see how it turns out?!
Wish you Good Luck!

Lol grin you are not the only one to suggest this. Unfortunately, we live in different parts of the world and besides i've got a boyfriend! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by JustSucre: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2010
, i don`t think its difficult to get a virgin as a wife, you just have to pray sincerely to God about it, l mean if thats what you want, and l guess they are still out there, most times play hard to get, and majority of our guy today do not like stress so they will rather go for the easy to get ones.

Just pray about it, they re still out there!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Titiw4real: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2010
something is wrong with u
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by laprince(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2010
i won't spend one second looking for a virgin! although I have not deflowered any girl, I still believe that most girls did

not deflower theirselves

males did it, so, why are they looking for what they have thrown away with their hands.

although we know that some girls are guilty too.

because it is hard to get one, please respect them; they deserve it.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by jasman1: 10:48pm On May 05, 2010
Yes. its difficult. The one I almost married didn't work out either because of that, even though she was introduced to me as a virgin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by sashaa(f): 5:59pm On May 06, 2010
There ar many virgins around. Trust me.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by sashaa(f): 6:02pm On May 06, 2010

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by sashaa(f): 6:02pm On May 06, 2010
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by kieryn(f): 2:10am On May 07, 2010
Why is it difficult to get a virgin as a husband?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by roymary: 5:45am On Oct 10, 2010
You no go fit get virgin because you sef no be virgin, OLE, THIEF, OLE , LAZY MAN
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by edbraz05: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2010
Be ready, because ladies that remains virgin till marriage are ladies likely of high handedness, be careful,
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Omolola1(f): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
It is not difficult to get a virgin

[s]Just go to the village, there are many there cool[/s]
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Drenix(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2010
4 ur mind u b v? guy na lack of opportunity.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Plutarch: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2010
@OP.
I am never one those people looking 4 a virgin to marry. All i need is a gud wife who will b a gud &responsible mother 2 my kidz. I recommend this stand to u too.
However, dont let any convince u to think that there r no more beautiful virgins around though very few.
I used to think like that b4. That has change through my lil xperience. People dat r not will tell u there r no virgins but dat is a big. Be that as it may,marrying a virgin should not b d ultimate.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by yommyismine(f): 7:17pm On May 09, 2012
jmoore: i am a virgin so i am the most quailified to marry a virgin. why is it hard to find a virgin to marry? good things are hard to come by, so are virgins who are also hard to come by.
Maybe God didnt want you to marry a virgin......Cos they are out there.....keep searching
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by yommyismine(f): 7:20pm On May 09, 2012
006: Does "virgin" really exist
y nt
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by yommyismine(f): 7:22pm On May 09, 2012
Plutarch: @OP.
I am never one those people looking 4 a virgin to marry. All i need is a gud wife who will b a gud &responsible mother 2 my kidz. I recommend this stand to u too.
However, dont let any convince u to think that there r no more beautiful virgins around though very few.
I used to think like that b4. That has change through my lil xperience. People dat r not will tell u there r no virgins but dat is a big. Be that as it may,marrying a virgin should not b d ultimate.
dat's nice
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by RogerOliver: 8:00am On May 11, 2012
Free treatment for premature ejaculation. Want to last up to an hour? Send email to oliversnet@gmail.com with the subject FREE TREATMENT. Married people only
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Arcadia(f): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
jmoore: thanks for the support, these people want to devour me
esp the nonvirgins. Very easy to spot them.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Arcadia(f): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
jmoore: thanks for the support, these people want to devour me
That's becos they are plain foolish. Just keep up the good stance, u owe no-one ANY explanation. When humans claim to be wiser than ALL-WISE God, then there is a serious problem.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Arcadia(f): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2012
larimo: whenever the subject of virginity is mentioned on Nairaland, it always causes a stir.

Being a virgin simply means you have decided to honour God with your body. now thats a great thing, pleasing your God. if someone wishes to marry a virgin, its a great thing and can be very healthy in a marriage. many homes have broken down because of a partner's sexual escapades. many diseases have devastated homes because of illicit lifestyles.

however, the Bible doesnt say we must marry virgins but those who are washed in the blood of the lamb, in other words, christians (am not focusing on other things that are equally essential such as character, etc). if God leads you to one who has been sexually active before knowing Christ, it means God knows you can handle it. God will never give you what you cannot handle.

we should encourage people to abstain from sexual stuff and stay as virgins till they are married cos it does has a lot of virtues wink. I am blessed in such a marriage wink.

@All, pls stop bashing the poster, if you dont know his/her true state. As a christian, no sex before marriage, period. u can accept or leave it. If you are a christian and have lost your virginity and regret it, then face it and move forward positively rather than condemning a proponent of virginity.

See? A real man thinks wit his head, not his dick. Mr, u too much!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Arcadia(f): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
Rita4NL: Poster,

I AM A DEFLOWERED VIRGIN BUT SINCE I GAVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST,OLD THINGS HAVE PAST AWAY,BEHOLD NEW THINGS . . . . ., SO I AM A VIRGIN IN THEY LORD.

WILL YOU MARRY ME? kiss
DAFTNESS AT ITS PEAK.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by MrsChima(f): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
jmoore: i am a virgin so i am the most quailified to marry a virgin. why is it hard to find a virgin to marry? good things are hard to come by, so are virgins who are also hard to come by.

The same reasons why it is difficult to get a virgin as a husband. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Joshdahiya: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
I am very happy to know that girls also demand virgin hubby.Keep it up ! girls can also expect virgin hubbies.
& there are many guys virgin out there.
I am one of them, got many chance , but decided to b virgin till marriage, as it will surely give a boost to the marriage when she will come to know that i am a virgin.
One feel satisfied & his mind remains in present if finds a virgin partner (no jealousy, no feeling of being cheated, & a virgin is more confident & dominent with his/her partner).
Also I want to tell you , boys also have signs of virginity!!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Linderfaith: 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
high level of moral delinquency, my brother the bible say let us not be weary in doing good, in due season we will reap if we do not faint

in the society today u sound absurd or odd if you say you are a virgin, fellow girl go set u be ju.. girl or mugu, u no wise, some persons in the Lady folks will stigmatise u like u had aids, deep within them they felt they cud b like U.
the bible speaks against sexual immorality
will you follow the crowd or God of the crown
thanks
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Linderfaith: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Linderfaith:
high level of moral delinquency, my brother the bible say let us not be weary in doing good, in due season we will reap if we do not faint

in the society today u sound absurd or odd if you say you are a virgin, fellow girl go set u be ju.. girl or mugu, u no wise, some persons in the Lady folks will stigmatise u like u had aids, deep within them they felt they cud b like U.
thanks
Linderfaith:
thanks
Linderfaith:

thanks
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Virgin As A Wife? by Joshdahiya: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
virginity builds up a strong faith in starting a relationship, it is a strong base for a long relationship. people trust u more in a relationship even today & %age of those people is still high. Why nowadays relationships are not long lasting , because max. can't digest the fact that their current partner was in bed in past doing all the dirty stuff, when that picture comes in his/her mind he'll really not have emotional bonding with the partner.
For a relationship emotional bonding is on the top. If u r in a relationship only for sex than that is really going to hurt u. Sooner or later everyone realises it.
In the end if u r having emotional bonding with ur partner , u r really going each & every moment with him/her & u'll enjoy the sex most with him/her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teacher Dies Plucking Pear For Girlfriend / Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.