Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo (7112 Views)

Beverly Osu Goes Completely Nude In The Beach (+18 Photo) / Fans React To Real S * X Scene Between Actor Jim Iyke, Ghanaian Actress (video) / VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Martin0:

See sexy shap oooshocked lefulefu come observ dp oo
i don already view her DP some minutes ago give am my LIKE cheesy.her hips certainly dont lie cheesy

Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by Martin0(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
lefulefu:

i don already view her DP some minutes ago give am my LIKE cheesy.her hips certainly dont lie cheesy
Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by Martin0(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
lefulefu:

Oh I seecheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
sexybbstar:

You sounds like an atheist. That's why you see something like this as inventing ideas. As a Christian, I see this as a sin. A very big one. God created male and female to enjoy the feeling of sex not a human being with a plastic doll. It's all shades of wrong. God won't be happy about this. I'm a Christian and I don't support this. I know Muslims too won't support this.
I'm Atheist but don't bring religion into this because it will further summarize the reason for your earlier backward/petty comment, Just admit you lack not only lack futuristic ideas but also lack the ability to adapt to change or even accept it.

But how come your profile says female but you sound and have the countenance of a male writing.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
aaronson:
I'm Atheist but don't bring religion into this because it will further summarize the reason for your earlier backward/petty comment, Just admit you lack not only lack futuristic ideas but also lack the ability to adapt to change or even accept it.

But how come your profile says female but you sound and have the countenance of a male writing.

grin grin grin.. I'm female, almost every romancelander knows that. grin
Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by Burgerlomo: 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is very good for the lonely bachelors and all the randy married men, most of the married women and somebody else girlfriends or fiance will now have their peace of mind from all these anything under the pants dudes cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 17, 2018
sexybbstar:

grin grin grin.. I'm female, almost every romancelander knows that. grin
Anywho, Hoodnight.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by Switup: 12:34am On Jan 17, 2018
aaronson:
Dummy it's technological advancement towards biological human needs.
you don't have to "dummy" her Mister. Each person is entitled to their own opinion.
Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 17, 2018
Switup:
you don't have to "dummy" her Mister. Each person is entitled to their own opinion.
like you entitled to this.
Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by Switup: 12:51am On Jan 17, 2018
aaronson:
like you entitled to this.
cool undecided
Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by zealblinks(m): 2:46am On Jan 17, 2018
sexybbstar:

You sounds like an atheist. That's why you see something like this as inventing ideas. As a Christian, I see this as a sin. A very big one. God created male and female to enjoy the feeling of sex not a human being with a plastic doll. It's all shades of wrong. God won't be happy about this. I'm a Christian and I don't support this. I know Muslims too won't support this.
your making sense dear
Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by pode(m): 6:25am On Jan 17, 2018
sexybbstar:

No, I'm not.
then let talk about it some where else
Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by festwiz(m): 6:41am On Jan 17, 2018
sexybbstar:

Yawn!

"God" invented men and women for companionship and procreation. It's there in your holy book. This is for neither.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by josh123(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2018
sexybbstar:

Is that why you have to call me a dummy? Why are people like this?
dont mind d idiot, he is suffering from blubostic syndrome.u got some nice curve
Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2018
josh123:
dont mind d idiot, he is suffering from blubostic syndrome.u got some nice curve
smiley Thank you
Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kunkiddo:
some men are waiting for the price to come down...

den u go see rushing....
i
Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
when will the Aba made come out? so price can come down

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo by XTLikeNat777: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
The greatest tool of the devil is SEX. Why don't they create toys to vomit money and heal sicknesses?

The devil coming in through another angle and in the process making sin highly acceptable!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm On My Period And I Release Sperm Uncontrollably, Man Says (pics) / Sex Is Sin, Masturbation Is Sin So What Do We Do When We Are Hot? – Lady Asks / Girls With Rubbing Their Bobbies Against Guys Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.