Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. (3914 Views)

Content Writers Needed: Pay #1 / Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? / I Will Pay N2000 For This Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by naijatechworld: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Im willing to pay 1,000 Naira if you can get this ebook for me. The name of the ebook is "Digital Image Processing" and its ISBN is 978013168728. Please help me, I really need this ebook now. Thanks Again.
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by Fundamentalist: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
You mean this

Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by naijatechworld: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Fundamentalist:
You mean this

@Fundamentalist, thanks for your help but that is the wrong author. The authors of the ebook that I need are "Rafael Gonzalez" and "Richard Eugene Woods". But thanks again.
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by Leopantro: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
this?

Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by Collins4u1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
https://www.4shared.com/office/oe_3fTccce/Digital_Image_Processing_Secon.html

https://www.4shared.com/office/Azy-Auxf/DigitalImageProcessing-Gonzale.html

To download create an account, have idm installed on your system, you can search the site for more versions.
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by naijatechworld: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Leopantro:
this?

@Leopantro, thanks but I need the 4th Edition. What you have presented is the 3rd Edition Instructor's Manual. Although I don't have the Instructor's Manual version, I already have the 3rd Edition. But thanks again.
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by naijatechworld: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Collins4u1:
https://www.4shared.com/office/oe_3fTccce/Digital_Image_Processing_Secon.html

https://www.4shared.com/office/Azy-Auxf/DigitalImageProcessing-Gonzale.html

To download create an account, have idm installed on your system, you can search the site for more versions.

@Collins4u1, thanks but I need the 4th Edition. What you have presented is the 2nd Edition. I already have the 3rd Edition. But thanks again.
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by Collins4u1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
https://www.4shared.com/socialDownload.jsp?returnTo=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.4shared.com%2Foffice%2F5zK4GexY%2FDigital_Image_Processing_-_4th.html

To download, click on download with fb or other oprions

4th edition
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by Fundamentalist: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
naijatechworld:

@Fundamentalist, thanks for your help but that is the wrong author. The authors of the ebook that I need are "Rafael Gonzalez" and "Richard Eugene Woods". But thanks again.

Ok

Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by naijatechworld: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Collins4u1:
https://www.4shared.com/socialDownload.jsp?returnTo=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.4shared.com%2Foffice%2F5zK4GexY%2FDigital_Image_Processing_-_4th.html

To download, click on download with fb or other oprions

4th edition

@Collins4u1, thanks but wrong author. The author of your ebook is William K. Pratt. The authors of the ebook that I need are "Rafael Gonzalez" and "Richard Eugene Woods". But thanks again.
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by naijatechworld: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Ok

@Fundamentalist, thanks but I need the 4th Edition. What you have presented is the 2nd Edition. I already have the 3rd Edition. But thanks again.
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by Leopantro: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
naijatechworld:

@Leopantro, thanks but I need the 4th Edition. What you have presented is the 3rd Edition Instructor's Manual. Although I don't have the Instructor's Manual version, I already have the 3rd Edition. But thanks again.

hold on, you are asking for a book that was just published yesterday and you want to drop N1000 for it while it is sold for $60?

Bros, na wa for you oh.

15 Likes

Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
naijatechworld:
Im willing to pay 1,000 Naira if you can get this ebook for me. The name of the ebook is "Digital Image Processing" and its ISBN is 978013168728. Please help me, I really need this ebook now. Thanks Again.

Name of author
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by naijatechworld: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Leopantro:

hold on, you are asking for a book that was just published yesterday and you want to drop N1000 for it while it is sold for $60?

Bros, na wa for you oh.

@Leopantro, my brotha thanks for your help. It came out in March 2017. Im a student (with no money) and I already have the 3rd Edition, it is my friend who needs the 4th Edition. He is currently taking the class this term. I took it last year. Thanks Again.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by naijatechworld: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

Name of author

@OceanmorganTrix, thanks for your help. The authors of the ebook that I need are "Rafael Gonzalez" and "Richard Eugene Woods".
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by ifex370(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
naijatechworld:

@Leopantro, my brotha thanks for your help. It came out in March 2017. Im a student (with no money) and I already have the 3rd Edition, it is my friend who needs the 4th Edition. He is currently taking the class this term. I took it last year. Thanks Again.

Computer engineering Right...

I escaped this course after doing digital signal processing.. I told myself I won't do anything digital processing again biko grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by naijatechworld: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
ifex370:

Computer engineering Right...

I escaped this course after doing digital signal processing.. I told myself I won't do anything digital processing again biko grin

@ifex370, yes my brotha. Lol, I'm glad to see (and chat) with somebody (or someone) that I can relate to (as in with the same degree/study). It's a good feeling.
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by satelliteDISH(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
naijatechworld:

@OceanmorganTrix, thanks for your help. The authors of the ebook that I need are "Rafael Gonzalez" and "Richard Eugene Woods".
Do you mean this, if yes then you will have to increase the pay to 5K or no deal.

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by naijatechworld: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
satelliteDISH:

Do you mean this, if yes then you will have to increase the pay to 5K or no deal.

@satelliteDISH, thanks for your help my brotha. That is exactly what I need. I can't afford 5,000 Naira. I can only afford 1,000 Naira. If the price is too low, we will have no deal then. Thanks again.
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by master69(m): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dat Remote Sensing text book......hardly u see those text books oo
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by naijatechworld: 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
master69:
Dat Remote Sensing text book......hardly u see those text books oo

@master69, why is that so my brotha? May I know. Please educate/inform me.
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by ifex370(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
naijatechworld:

@ifex370, yes my brotha. Lol, I'm glad to see (and chat) with somebody (or someone) that I can relate to (as in with the same degree/study). It's a good feeling.

Same here bro.. Cheers
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by satelliteDISH(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
naijatechworld:

@satelliteDISH, thanks for your help my brotha. That is exactly what I need. I can't afford 5,000 Naira. I can only afford 1,000 Naira. If the price is too low, we will have no deal then. Thanks again.

When I saw ur thread, I went to dig all public domains I could lay my hands on. AND it paid off after six hours of vigil in front of my system.

So man since I will be sending it to you through electronic means Via WhatsApp, it is still win-win for me even if I accept the 1K. At least am not going to be paying for waybill to send it to YOU.

OK Man when I see the bank transfer, I will send it to you via WhatsApp.

Acct: 0033287358
NEBOH ANAYO MONDAY
GUARANTY TRUST BANK.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by BabaAlabi: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
satelliteDISH:

When I saw ur thread, I went to dig all public domains I could lay my hands on. AND it paid off after six hours of vigil in front of my system.

So man since I will be sending it to you through electronic means Via WhatsApp, it is still win-win for me even if I accept the 1K. At least am not going to be paying for waybill to send it to YOU.

NEBOH ANAYO MONDAY
GUARANTY TRUST BANK.
Not related to the poster but thanks for helping him out. Nice to see tech savvy Nigerians. By the way I don search for vintage naija novels tire but no show....authors like Elechi Amadi and Cyprian Ekwensi no dey for ebook abi na me no dy search well?

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by satelliteDISH(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
BabaAlabi:

Not related to the poster but thanks for helping him out. Nice to see tech savvy Nigerians. By the way I don search for vintage naija novels tire but no show....authors like Elechi Amadi and Cyprian Ekwensi no dey for ebook abi na me no dy search well?

These authors (Elechi Amadi and Cyprian Ekwensi) have so many novels to their credits some of which are highly recognised internationally. U can go to Ariaria books market in Anambra state to get any old stock of your choice or alternatively check the United kingdom library of Congress online.

Or you can tell me what you are looking for and I will help you get it for a token.
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by BabaAlabi: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
satelliteDISH:

These authors (Elechi Amadi and Cyprian Ekwensi) have so many novels to their credits some of which are highly recognised internationally. U can go to Ariaria books market in Anambra state to get any old stock of your choice or alternatively check the United kingdom library of Congress online.

Or you can tell me what you are looking for and I will help you get it for a token.
Any elechi amadi book will do....holla when you get one
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by Aceed: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
satelliteDISH:

NEBOH ANAYO MONDAY
GUARANTY TRUST BANK.

Example of your public domains visited grin
Need to dload some scarcely seen ebooks
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by Judexman(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
Do you still need the ebook?
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by Crieff(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Guys, who can help me get Black's Law Dictionary 10th edition? Pleaseeeee!!!
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by satelliteDISH(m): 12:30am On Jan 18, 2018
Aceed:

Example of your public domains visited grin
Need to dload some scarcely seen ebooks

Bros, chill nah. I need to profit from the op first ooh. At least I want the little knowledge that I know to start profiting my life financially.

Up till now I never see alert from the op. Abi he think say I be scammer.
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by satelliteDISH(m): 12:32am On Jan 18, 2018
Crieff:
Guys, who can help me get Black's Law Dictionary 10th edition? Pleaseeeee!!!

Authors name please
Re: I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. by Crieff(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
satelliteDISH:

Authors name please

Bryan A. Garner
10th Edition (2014)
Thanks man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nddc Job Website / Oyo State Tescom Requitment Interview. / Fbn Insurance Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.