Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin (10146 Views)

Fani-kayode Demands N6bn And An Apology From Daily Trust Newspaper / Saraki Kicks As Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1 Billion Houses / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Kola Aluko’s $73m, N350m Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by computer0810(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2018
that was why we sent him out and since buhari we voted want to kill us all so Fulani herdsmen will inherit us we r sending him packing too

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by efighter: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2018
deji17:

– The Abuja Division of the Federal High Court, on Tuesday, okayed interim forfeiture of N6,584,785, US$222,000, and N2,028,800,000 worth of shares of Aso Savings Ltd, that were allegedly secured fraudulently from proceeds of the sale of Power Holdings Company of Nigeria, PHCN.

Justice Dimgba equally ordered interim forfeiture of 12 houses , as well as, two pieces of land located in Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja, which EFCC alleged were bought with looted funds. The anti-graft agency alleged that some former aides and a cousin to former President Goodluck Jonathan, illegally diverted and shared a total sum of N27,188, 232, 208.20 proceeds of the PHCN Severance Insurance Premium, among themselves.

You see how the drunk PhD holder killed and buried PHCN? Useless pigs and idiots from potopoto republic of drugs and crime now think Fashola the magician can resurrect a buried corpse (PHCN) in months. Only Jesus can do this and he is not coming to Nigeria when next he comes back to the world.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by johnp2(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2018
imagine this people continue till 2019! maybe they would have sold this country
Nawaoooo...... how can human being be so wicked..

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by otokx(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2018
Hope EFCC does not bungle this one as usual.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Alariiwo:

Your blessing is sacrosanct..

Don't mind all those dull ones who go about blaming Buhari for their woes.
Only smart people will see what the man has done despite dwindling Oil price. He literally rescued Nigeria from collapse.

God will continue to keep and bless PMB.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by alen4smith(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2018
Chidexter:

I still never see any difference with the current government

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by Benekruku(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2018
Make dem kukuma kill Jonathan!

At this pace, We might still end up contributing money for the one time president.

Bubu just dey fvck the guy at will grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by bejeria101(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2018
Buhari looking for money anyhow any which way! Awon oponu olodo.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by tiger28: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2018
And some fool whose father retired from NEPA without severance will be on nairaland shouting "vendetta " , "witch hunt" etc.....this is a LOT of money here mhennnn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by GavelSlam: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2018
Optional09:
How did Buharis Son gets the money he uses to buy the bike that killed him. I am sure he must have x8 of that amount

It seems you are not aware Yusuf is alive.

Muslims bury their dead within a day.

Just out of curiosity, please can you tell us the specification of the bike?

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by Arabs999: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2018
This is very small corruption when compared to other past leaders..
If EFCC can investigate Obasanjo, Babangida, Abacha, and Buhari, they will discover that GEJ is a Learner. ..
They are all corrupt...and they know it.
This is just a vendetta to make sure PDP does not come back in 2019..,
Unfortunately, Buhari is going back to Daura or dawadawa come 2019..

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by DONFASZY(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2018
What of Jonathan himsef
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by tiger28: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Chidexter:

let the next administration probe this administration. As for now, we are still probing the BUFFOON's kloptomania.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by tiger28: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Optional09:
How did Buharis Son gets the money he uses to buy the bike that killed him. I am sure he must have x8 of that amount
STARK illiterates EVERYWHERE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by tiger28: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2018
pawesome:
At least they was stealing and we were able to afford 3 square meals and also be able to afford some stuffs...

The difference then and now is glaring..

After all na chop i chop....

Or which politician is a saint?
This is one of Nigeria's MAJOR problems......STARK illiterates ! ALL that concerns this one is 3 square meals,he doesnt even care if the money for the 3 square meals were borrowed . Do you even care to know how much was in our reserves then (when oil prices were high) to nownever mind,its too much of a question for you to comprehend.

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by naseey(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2018
My people how do you think we are going to enjoy electricity in this country when our Ex- President have sold the PHCN to are people and the money still with them. They are the one control the PHCN and you now said light will stable in Nigeria. I can remember when Mr Fashola said that the former government have sold the PHCN to the people that can not do anything to improve our electricity in this country. Just going to 3 years now of APC in power we are complain. what of people that spend 16 years?

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by jrusky(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Forfeiture isn't enough. They should come and explain how they got the money to acquire the shares or else they should be jailed for 500 years each. What nonsense. sad

Hahahaha too funny but kyari can not be probe isn't?

Oh 45million US Dollars Ikoyi mansion pls where is the money and who owns it and how did he get their

Oh 23billion dollars NNPC contract scam that ended in smiles and handshake is not corruption but stealing right

Oh Yusuf Buhari or Yesuf or whatever Buhari that is jobless but can afford $150,000 power bike I guess that sound like comedy to you isn't

Pls I beg you before you comment kindly sit back analyse the situation well and balance the equation before you comment so you won't sound strange or weird ok.

I have just mention few points for you please provide counter evidence to thrash what I said pls note* no propangada ok because I know lies is in all apc DNA.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by chccho(m): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2018
pawesome:
At least they was stealing and we were able to afford 3 square meals and also be able to afford some stuffs...

Shut up that your cancer infested mouth and stop displaying your ignorance forbthe world to see..Corruption has eaten deep into your mentality/mindset u think every Nigerian is a thief like u

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by Kog45(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Chidexter:

pls talk on the post cos we all know this government too is not clean so don't distract us from the main issue.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by ikaboy: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2018
If Buhari has to rig the election to make sure this part of looters dont come back, let him do

WTF!!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by Kog45(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2018
jrusky:

Hahahaha too funny but kyari can not be probe isn't?

Oh 45million US Dollars Ikoyi mansion pls where is the money and who owns it and how did he get their

Oh 23billion dollars NNPC contract scam that ended in smiles and handshake is not corruption but stealing right

Oh Yusuf Buhari or Yesuf or whatever Buhari that is jobless but can afford $150,000 power bike I guess that sound like comedy to you isn't

Pls I beg you before you comment kindly sit back analyse the situation well and balance the equation before you comment so you won't sound strange or weird ok.

I have just mention few points for you please provide counter evidence to thrash what I said pls note* no propangada ok because I know lies is in all apc DNA.
Honestly this country is sick with this comment, pls say something on the post and you are talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by mckazzy(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2018
Typical wailer

Optional09:

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by AerialMapper: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2018
Funny how they've chosen to limit all investigations to Jonathan administration.

There was a huge $16 billion power probe involving the cousin of Obasanjo who headed PHCN at the time but EFCC will not see that one to pursue. Fight corruption in its entirety
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by GOFRONT(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2018
When i hav the money, i will ask them to Make Me a MERCY JOHNSON version of the Sexdoll.......I luv Mercy Punnana
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by Ijaya123: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2018
Optional09:

How much is the bike that killed him?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by pawesome(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
chccho:

Shut up that your cancer infested mouth and stop displaying your ignorance forbthe world to see..Corruption has eaten deep into your mentality/mindset u think every Nigerian is a thief like u
fools talk only when they want to open dia wide mouth so as to show that yes they do have mouth odour

Quote me when next your mouth odour has been totally eliminated but that i doubt...mitch
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by pawesome(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
tiger28:
This is one of Nigeria's MAJOR problems......STARK illiterates ! ALL that concerns this one is 3 square meals,he doesnt even care if the money for the 3 square meals were borrowed . Do you even care to know how much was in our reserves then (when oil prices were high) to nownever mind,its too much of a question for you to comprehend.
do i look like i care how much was there or how much wasnt? What has oil prices provided for you so far?...its getting worse on a daily and we hia talking like the politicians are not corrupt...no politician is a saint...the difference is the amount been stolen...evryone of them steals...

So talk like ur brain is still in your head and not in ur butt cz you insulting me shows how you went tru school and not the school going tru you...daft mofo
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by Liberty90: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Even though I support GEJ AND PEJ no matter what because this country is filled with hypocrites, but did you guys notice that Avengers resurfaced after this forfeiture? Hahaha...don't play with GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by johnp2(m): 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
pawesome:

where are you from?
some people eh
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N6bn, $222,000, N2bn Shares Linked To Jonathan Cousin by docadams: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
deji17:

Jonathan, his family and his fellow looters nearly bankrupt this country.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

"Nearly bankrupted us"! What kind of expression is that. They buried us in a sinkhole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Primary: Oni Petitions Oyegun, NWC, Seeks Direct Primary System / Former Adviser To The President Now Turned To Street Begger (pics) / 60 Killed As Bandits Raid Zamfara Villages - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.