Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. (10174 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Kunkiddo(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Una don start abi ?
sorry to mention. but am stating the obvious
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by BluntBoy(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
sexybbstar:
'Eja Aro"... Catfish grin

1 Share

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Kunkiddo:
who noticed

she is commenting like airforce1...

either she is airforce1 or she wants to be famous like airforce1 here on nairaland....

what is more obvious be say na guy dey behind the moniker.

amu.gi!!!

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by anthony533(m): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2018
what type of local bleaching creme do this girl use for her body?

why is ur belly so dark and ur face light in complexion.

2 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 17, 2018
Kunkiddo:
who noticed

she is commenting like airforce1...

either she is airforce1 or she wants to be famous like airforce1 here on nairaland....

amu.gi!!!
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Amarabae(f): 12:04am On Jan 17, 2018
Why do I have a feeling that the op is fake?
The way she talks, looks suspicious .
Some guys will fall for her.

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah:
U wanna waste money on man_made pussy?
So you actually admit you're in same labor market with sex dolls and you said you're not a runz girl. So tell me what exactly a runz girl is biko.

Your brain is not in good state oh.

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 17, 2018
youcanmakeit:
Op, I'm sure you a dude..Stop these act..

But if you're actually a girl, shame on you.

So Is that the kind of woman you want become..
You are just beauty with no brain..

5 to 10 years from now, will you be proud of what you are doing now...Think of the future, think of your life....

Would be happy if your daughter display this sort of stupidity on a public forum..

Young girl, you are better than these
its a guy no doubt

2 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by dview001(m): 12:13am On Jan 17, 2018
lol ....symptoms of inferiority complex ,if you're that beautiful why not use your own pictures ,instead of using someone else's....ashawo wey dey collect 1k fine pass the b*tch whose photos u used ,even some girls wey dey spend on their guys are epitome of beauty but still dey don't make noise , no reasonable guy will spend that much for that barbie-like b*tch whom u stole her pics ....your pussy stinks like a dead dog's carcass *spits*
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 17, 2018
dview001:
lol ....symptoms of inferiority complex ,if you're that beautiful why not use your own pictures ,instead of using someone else's....ashawo wey dey collect 1k fine pass the b*tch whose photos u used ,even some girls wey dey spend on their guys are epitome of beauty but still dey don't make noise , no reasonable guy will spend that much for that barbie-like b*tch whom u stole her pics ....your pussy stinks like a dead dog's carcass *spits*

3 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 17, 2018
Na foolish guy...the real debby isnt nigerian & mostly speaks french tho she's fluent with Engish but not naija pattern at all

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 17, 2018
RegalD:

spend millions to enter u, are you the gate to heaven?
Lol. Her kpekus is d gate to hell.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by QueenDeborah(f): 12:43am On Jan 17, 2018
Goodnight folks....
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Goodnight folks....

Bruv, you tried cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Parpor(m): 1:31am On Jan 17, 2018
bujebudanu1:
I have #19,999,999.00

So unfortunate am out of the plan.
On behalf of the Yorubas ,mixed,real race and in diaspora. We reject the offer .
I offer u to my brothers from the east. They have businesses and containers on sea.they should have that kinda money to spend on Victoria secret and ice cream
On behalf of the igbos and we all from the south east,we decline your generous offer. We will be forwarding your offer to the people in the north. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by DankPineapple: 1:32am On Jan 17, 2018
Thot[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Lucifer1419: 1:34am On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah:
That's what's up, those of u sending me emails here and there, am just laughing at you guys, any fine girl u see u want to go after, and besides if u want to date me u must have not less than 20 million in your account, and u have to spend like 5 million on me first before we have sex, cos i have everything a man wants from a young girl. And my feeding every day wud be 5k for breakfast, 5k for lunch, and 5k for dinner. If u know u are up for d task, u can send me an email.
but you no get breast naw.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Lucifer1419: 1:38am On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah:
10k? Lol.... Dat amount is for runz girls... Am not one.
is like your pussy is more than gold and silver, I hope is not wide like noucamp pich in barcelona spain
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Lucifer1419: 1:46am On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah:
After saying all sorts of trash, at d end.... Some of u wud still email me.
year they will, because all they want is your pussy, u just wan sell ur self for nairaland, well the real player no they online come 2morrow u will c dem.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Lucifer1419: 1:51am On Jan 17, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. You think guys are so dull not to know that you need husband desperately even though u no worth 2kobo but somehow you have to apply wisdom in getting their attention.

Its a wise idea sha. All those 35+ Nairaland ladies should learn your style. Na 100naira recharge card go finish your case.
savage, guy u wicked oo, u just say my mined she they form ultimate warrior for nairaland, she never c some guys sha that's why
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by datfreshdoc(m): 1:55am On Jan 17, 2018
S.C.A.M
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Lucifer1419: 1:55am On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah:
not all girls are girls.... Some girls are just waste products.
then you are the value product, I just like the way u reply all monikers here on nairaland them never start with you
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nicklaus619(m): 4:24am On Jan 17, 2018
Common pack ya dirty face one side. Anyone hyping you just want to bleep u and clean mouth for me your not a type to keep.

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 17, 2018
bujebudanu1:
I have #19,999,999.00

So unfortunate am out of the plan.
On behalf of the Yorubas ,mixed,real race and in diaspora. We reject the offer .
I offer u to my brothers from the east. They have businesses and containers on sea.they should have that kinda money to spend on Victoria secret and ice cream
Nnaa mehn thank you very much for the kind gesture but our containers still dey high sea so we can't afford her at the moment. I therefore offer her to our brothers from the North.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by rex444(m): 5:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Exactly, what do u have to offer besides ur body? Ur pretty no doubt but beauty without brains, is bullshit... igbo kwenu
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by AceDomino(m): 5:25am On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah:
am not a runz girl, am just tryna let u know dat am not a cheap girl. U must spend millions before u enter me.

Are you an Ocean?
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by AceDomino(m): 5:30am On Jan 17, 2018
Like seriously, what do girls/ladies have to offer to guys other than their bodies and pussies?

Speaking Gibberish now
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by pepethemaniac: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Why do I have a feeling that the op is fake?

Because she is https://web.facebook.com/kingdebbienapoleon
picture stolen from Instagram.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah:
That's what's up, those of u sending me emails here and there, am just laughing at you guys, any fine girl u see u want to go after, and besides if u want to date me u must have not less than 20 million in your account, and u have to spend like 5 million on me first before we have sex, cos i have everything a man wants from a young girl. And my feeding every day wud be 5k for breakfast, 5k for lunch, and 5k for dinner. If u know u are up for d task, u can send me an email.

YOUR FATHER angry
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Elnino4ladies: 6:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Scam alert
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Crossbow(m): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah, nor vex me o... I will just send ur picture to Shanghai and get u for 800k. I won't even need to feed u, I can change ur face when I get tired of seeing this one and you won't cheat on me...
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by JaffyJoe(m): 7:23am On Jan 17, 2018
You guys gat time replying another broke lonely guy in a pitiable state sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl / Would You Dump Your Boyfriend If He Is Married To Someone Just For Papers? / When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.