Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- (839 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate / Onnoghen Stands To Get N2.5bn Benefits In ‘soft Landing’ Option - The Cable / 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by Kingsirko(f): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
This might End Up Happening Again. President Buhari being elected as the president of Nigeria in the year 2019 as CACOL has allegedly described him the Best Presidential Candidate For the 2019 election.

CACOL, Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership has stated and declared President Muhammadu Buhari the best and upstanding candidate for 2019 election and still qualified to rule the nation.

Debo Adeniran, Executive Chairman of SUN group, warned that Nigerians should not engage themselves in a campaign which will not favour a better governance.

He said, “Personally, I have not heard that he has launched his re-election campaign. I only hear speculations that he has appointed some people into his campaign committee. But I can tell you that among those parading themselves as willing candidates; President Buhari stands head and shoulders above them.

“If there had been a more credible alternative I would have preferred such. But if it is these breed of politicians or interlopers then I think Buhari is more credible than all of them. What we should caution against is that the campaigns should not hinder governance.

“Buhari has done the best any President can do. People say he is nepotistic, but if he wanted to be nepotistic or tribal, he would have released Dasuki long ago, he wouldn’t have touched anybody from the north.

Source: https://newswazobia.com/buhari-still-stands-to-be-the-best-presidential-candidate-for-the-2019-election-cacol/

Re: Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by GabrielAganyi(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Where is my pvc...... Ohhh there you are,,,,,,,,,,, what you are entitled to do, come next election is to discard, dismantle and displace the association of past criminals(apc) .... .. Unrepented Democrats in repented Democrat coats.... Do you understand,,,,, OK good boy sleep now till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by Kingsirko(f): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2018
GabrielAganyi:
Where is my pvc...... Ohhh there you are,,,,,,,,,,, what you are entitled to do, come next election is to discard, dismantle and displace the association of past criminals(apc) .... .. Unrepented Democrats in repented Democrat coats.... Do you understand,,,,, OK good boy sleep now till 2019

Even the CACOL Chairman must have been mislead by his village people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by GabrielAganyi(m): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2018
Kingsirko:

Even the CACOL Chairman must have been mislead by his village people.

That's his problem oooio.. Jejely waiting for 2019
Re: Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by bishopkay: 12:07am On Jan 17, 2018
It happens and I finally give up on the hell hole called Nigeria and relocate to somewhere with saner individuals as citizens!
Not foolish, sentimental, never do Wells and cows who parade themselves as citizens here
Re: Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by yarimo(m): 12:10am On Jan 17, 2018
BUHARI - honest 100 %
BUHARI - competent 100 %
BUHARI - good governance 100 %
BUHARI - integrity 100 %
BUHARI - fighting of corruption 100 %
BUHARI - bringing nigeria's international respect 100 %
BUHARI - being like and love by nigerians 100 %

None of any candidates has up to 2 % of any mention above . BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by okoyemekun(m): 12:33am On Jan 17, 2018
Why do these people hate buhari so much,some comments on these platform must come from totally deranged individuals and psychopaths, the way they masturbate endlessly on Buhari must definitely come from emotions deeper than hate.

Buhari hasn't increased electricity, and he isn't building power plants, what happened to all the one built by PDP,power plants that weren't connected to gas plants,why build more power plants when he can construct gas pipelines and have more electricity.

Buhari hasn't provided employment,jeez I was in these country when a dude collected 1000 naira and had Young unemployed Nigerians dying in stadia all over the country.

Buhari has not brought in more investors into Nigeria, O GOD we were in these country when NDI OKEREKE and Peter ULOLO did massive round tripping and some of my shares became numbers on a sheet of paper and no BODY went to prison, I MEAN NO ONE.
But I believe in BuHari, I know things will get better because that's what the fact are saying,i was in this country when 41 products were banned from accessing foreign exchange and the custom duty of rice plummeted from 58 billion in 2016 to less than 300million in 2017,because my president told them to close the borders and let our farmers reap the fruit of their labour, for those who invested in the yeye cassava revolution of obasanjo and the trickish cassava bread of jonathan,where are the results today. BAD MARKET COS THEY DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO STAND UP THEIR ELITE THIEVING FRIENDS.

They think we will forget their thevery,lies,scams,deceit and queue behind them, BUT LET THEM KNOW WE WILL NEVER FORGET, WE ARE BUHARISTs and we owe no one apologies.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by Sunnymatey(m): 1:50am On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=okoyemekun post=64264594]Why do these people hate buhari so much,some comments on these platform must come from totally deranged individuals and psychopaths, the way they masturbate endlessly on Buhari must definitely come from emotions deeper than hate.

Buhari hasn't increased electricity, and he isn't building power plants, what happened to all the one built by PDP,power plants that weren't connected to gas plants,why build more power plants when he can construct gas pipelines and have more electricity.

Buhari hasn't provided employment,jeez I was in these country when a dude collected 1000 naira and had Young unemployed Nigerians dying in stadia all over the country.

Buhari has not brought in more investors into Nigeria, O GOD we were in these country when NDI OKEREKE and Peter ULOLO did massive round tripping and some of my shares became numbers on a sheet of paper and no BODY went to prison, I MEAN NO ONE.
But I believe in BuHari, I know things will get better because that's what
Re: Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by fSociety: 3:52am On Jan 17, 2018
Buhari till 2023. Make e continue to dey pepper una for that zoo grin
Re: Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by gare(f): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2018
Kingsirko:
This might End Up Happening Again. President Buhari being elected as the president of Nigeria in the year 2019 as CACOL has allegedly described him the Best Presidential Candidate For the 2019 election.

CACOL, Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership has stated and declared President Muhammadu Buhari the best and upstanding candidate for 2019 election and still qualified to rule the nation.

Debo Adeniran, Executive Chairman of SUN group, warned that Nigerians should not engage themselves in a campaign which will not favour a better governance.

He said, “Personally, I have not heard that he has launched his re-election campaign. I only hear speculations that he has appointed some people into his campaign committee. But I can tell you that among those parading themselves as willing candidates; President Buhari stands head and shoulders above them.

“If there had been a more credible alternative I would have preferred such. But if it is these breed of politicians or interlopers then I think Buhari is more credible than all of them. What we should caution against is that the campaigns should not hinder governance.

“Buhari has done the best any President can do. People say he is nepotistic, but if he wanted to be nepotistic or tribal, he would have released Dasuki long ago, he wouldn’t have touched anybody from the north.

Source: https://newswazobia.com/buhari-still-stands-to-be-the-best-presidential-candidate-for-the-2019-election-cacol/

Based on what? what are your indixs for saying he is still the best, why cant we just open up our eyes, so you mean to tell me that PMB is the only person fit enough to be President. How much did they Pay you ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by SouthEastFacts: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2018
okoyemekun:
Why do these people hate buhari so much,some comments on these platform must come from totally deranged individuals and psychopaths, the way they masturbate endlessly on Buhari must definitely come from emotions deeper than hate.

But I believe in BuHari, I know things will get better because that's what the fact are saying,i was in this country when 41 products were banned from accessing foreign exchange and the custom duty of rice plummeted from 58 billion in 2016 to less than 300million in 2017,because my president told them to close the borders and let our farmers reap the fruit of their labour, for those who invested in the yeye cassava revolution of obasanjo and the trickish cassava bread of jonathan,where are the results today. BAD MARKET COS THEY DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO STAND UP THEIR ELITE THIEVING FRIENDS.

They think we will forget their thevery,lies,scams,deceit and queue behind them, BUT LET THEM KNOW WE WILL NEVER FORGET, WE ARE BUHARISTs and we owe no one apologies.
Go to Benue or Taraba and tell them that. May the calamity APC brought on this country NEVER be your lot.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by debolayinka(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2018
Buhari still remains the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by 7lives: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2018
okoyemekun:

Ohun to sonu lowo won, ko se fi epe wa.
Leave them let them continue to make noise, THEY ARE ONLY REHEARSING FOR THE GRAND WAILING THAT WILL HIT THEM AFTER THE ELECTION IN 2019.
Re: Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by Stingman: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI - honest 100 %
BUHARI - competent 100 %
BUHARI - integrity 100 %

None of any candidates has up to 2 % of any mention above . BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

What if he is made life president...and even when he dies, a scientist could quickly recreate a form using his DNA...to continue?

He could rule Nigeria forever, you now.

Mtcheeee

He can rule you Arewa people forever, we don't care. We just needed our space devoid of fuel queues, poor power generation, quota system, fulani herdsmen, etc...so we can develop at our own pace.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by Originakalokalo(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI - honest 100 %
BUHARI - competent 100 %
BUHARI - integrity 100 %

P.A

Paid Agent
Re: Buhari Still Stands To Be The Best Presidential Candidate For The 2019 Election- by Kingsirko(f): 3:45am On Jan 18, 2018
gare:

Based on what? what are your indixs for saying he is still the best, why cant we just open up our eyes, so you mean to tell me that PMB is the only person fit enough to be President. How much did they Pay you ?
The CACOL CHAIRMWN SAID

(1) (Reply)

If Our People Insist, We Will Go Back To PDP, Says Kwara Governor / Fulanis In Ghana Write Sultan Of Sokoto, Miyetti Allah For Help. / Should Ambode Bring Back Lawma??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.