Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Husband Of Nollywood Actress, Mandy Eze, Wanted For 500k Frud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Husband Of Nollywood Actress, Mandy Eze, Wanted For 500k Frud (2176 Views)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Of Nollywood Actress, Mandy Eze, Wanted For 500k Frud by FadakaLouis(m): 1:13am On Jan 17, 2018
Husband of Nollywood Actress, Mandy Eze, has been declared wanted for allegedly defrauding his friend Ambrus for the sum of 500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira).

According to Ambros, Prince Kenneth Iyke came to him for financial assistance in May 2017, after pleading for hours he agreed to lend him the sum of 500,000naira which was immediately transferred via his P.A's Diamond Bank account - Anyawu Cordelia Ihematulam. Pope on May 12, 2017. Paying back the money which is needed by the complainant urgently is now the problem.

According to the victim, after so many non-fruitful approach and begging was used, a fair warning was sent to Mr Eze on the 13th of January, 2018 as stated below but he bluntly refuse to respond. Read below:

Hey Bro, when I lend you this money, I had good intention but its obvious you had the contrary.
This photos shows you have a good home but I just have to take drastic actions against you if you don't pay me immediately or come to a very reasonable term.

So here, if you don't pay me in few days or even respond to this at all, I will publish this photo along with proof as a press release for a FRAUDSTER TO WATCHOUT FOR IN 2018.
I mean, you are a big man, you needn't see this as a threat but this is one of the ways I can have peace of mind loosing 500 thousand naira to a friend.

Regards.

Continuous effort is been initiated to reach Mr Iyke has proven abortive.

See photos of proof

Re: Husband Of Nollywood Actress, Mandy Eze, Wanted For 500k Frud by Nutase: 3:21am On Jan 17, 2018
Is this police station? Why are you trying to tarnish her image for her husbands debt.

You sre really pathetic...... Shame.
Re: Husband Of Nollywood Actress, Mandy Eze, Wanted For 500k Frud by Threebear(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2018
95 percent of them end up with yahoo boys due to excessive greed.
They reject promising young men and jump to already made men, at the end of the day, you forget there are some men made in China. grin

(1) (Reply)

“why I Bought A 200 Million Range Rover For My Wife” – Peter Okoye (video) / Make Up Gone Wrong That Causes Outrage Online (PHOTO) / Laura Ikeji's Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Poses With Sexy Ladies In Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.