Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

How To Install A Wordpress Plugin Easily - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Install A Wordpress Plugin Easily (802 Views)

Semalt: A Guide For Beginners On How To Install Wordpress Plugin / A Guide On How To Reduce The Downtime On A Wordpress Website / 9 Common Problems Of A Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install A Wordpress Plugin Easily by ampboss1: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2018
Plugins are tools to extend the functionality of WordPress. These plugins are available from several sources but mostly from theOfficial WordPress Plugins Repository, not all plugins are available there because individual can also create a plugin.
There are many plugins with different functions we have some for social sharing, for seo, for gravatar and lots more. These so calledpluginscan be installed using two methods which are through:
i. WordPress Dashboard
ii. Online FTP Sites

Read full details below!

http://techmila.com/install-wordpress-plugin-easily/

Re: How To Install A Wordpress Plugin Easily by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2018
Buy 50,000 Nigerian emails

Download 5,000 free samples here https://www.nairaland.com/4294732/download-5000-free-nigerian-emails
Re: How To Install A Wordpress Plugin Easily by goodspeed963(m): 11:55am On May 09, 2019
If you do not understand WordPress, it is better to entrust this to professionals. So I did. Once I decided to download the plugin to create a personal account on my site. I suffered for three days and nothing worked sad Then I went to the forum and asked for help. One dude offered to use the services of this company to Speed Up WordPress. You know what? For just 50$, they designed beautiful personal cabinets, moreover, they accelerated the download of my site. My site started loading faster, so attendance increased and I began to get more money for advertising on my site. I paid only $ 50 and got a lot more in return smiley

(1) (Reply)

Help: My Blog Is Under Serious Attack And It's Being Suspended / Please Help, Can I Upgrade My Adsense Account Without Collecting Adsense Pin / Entertainment Blog For Sale With Adsense, Cheap And Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.