Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

This CBT Software Will Help You Smash JAMB 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This CBT Software Will Help You Smash JAMB 2018 (393 Views)

Smash Jamb(2024) With 250+ / Operation Smash Jamb 2019 / This CBT Software Will Help You Smash JAMB 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This CBT Software Will Help You Smash JAMB 2018 by jobman101: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2018
Have you ever experienced difficulty using any CBT app or faced with the problem of paying for these apps even when you are not sure it will help you practice ahead of JAMB exam?.

2 years ago, I was regular JAMB candidate who was desperate to pass UTME examination but could not find any software that would help me practice CBT. I wasn’t much of a computer literate then and had difficulty typing with the computer keys. Sometimes, it took me close to 30 seconds just to locate a letter on the keyboard.

I was afraid of using the computer and this fear made me uncertain of JAMB. I doubted if I was going to pass or not despite being an excellent student.

Finally, I passed but with an average score of 208 which stopped me from being admitted into the department of my choice.
Finally, I decided to develop a CBT software for JAMB aspirants in 2018. Now, I am a computer literate with pretty programming skills.

I developed freecbttest.com for Free JAMB online CBT practice

This CBT practice is the most flexible and mobile friendly of all, it allows users to answer questions and get scored at the end of each section. You can also share your result with friends who may be interested to participate.

Advantages of using this app
1. It is free for everyone
2. Users are rewarded with cash prizes for scoring high.
3. Freecbttest.com is both Mobile and desktop friendly
4. It is data friendly, so you don’t have to worry practicing with it online

Challenges of using this app
Perhaps, the only problem associated with using freecbttest.com JAMB test online is that it is not compatible with opera mini and native android browser which is chiefly used by many Nigerians. You will have to use Chrome or Firefox for a good web experience. Read More Info on how to do use in the source link below

source>> http://suremortgage.loan/2018/01/17/this-cbt-software-will-help-you-smash-jamb-2018/
lala

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Orders All Institutions To Conclude 2017 Admissions Before January 25 / Breaking News : PRESS STATEMENT. / Part Time Degree Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.